• Excellent!

Excellent sales experience. Completed credit application online. Paperwork was ready when I arrived!

• Cost me $300 dollars to remove the sticker

Went there to get 2010 Ford Mustang GT V8 Like the car but the sticker they put on the bumper with advertisement ruined my bumper. Not cool, had to spend $300 to buff am so repaint. Not coming back!

• Elizberth

Love this Ford dealership. All the employs are helpful and thorough

Love this Ford dealership. All the employs are helpful and thorough

• "Hope service is as good as sales"

The best car buying experience I’ve had in 25+ years of buying cars! I usually dread walking into a car dealer because I hate the hounding you get from the sales people. But this didn’t happen at Saybrook Ford. Doug & Kara were interested in working with me to locate the exact Escape I was looking for and travel 120 miles one way to get it .Then when “wheeling and dealing”, I never felt like they were trying to give me a “snow job”. Everything was open and up front. Also thank you Anthony for teaching us all about the Escape inner workings.

• excellent

Fantastic experience with Manek today. He was professional and warm, not at all pushy; an all-around great guy. We are thrilled with our purchase and thrilled with the excellent customer service at Saybrook Ford.

• i would rather walk

I would rather walk than buy a car from these people. They are not worth writing about.

• Great Customer Service!

Everyone was great to work with and ensured everything was handled accurately and timely.

• excellent experience

Working with Anthony Garcia was wonderful. He is extremely knowledgible and was able to answer all my questions and concerns. I am very happy my husband and I decided to go with Saybrook Ford when purchasing our new ford 150. The entire staff made the purchasing experience painless. Will definitely pass on our satisfaction working with Anthony to our friends and family.

• EXCELLENT

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!! THIS IS THE THRID VEHICLE I HAVE PURCHASED FROM SAYBROOK FORD AND EVERYTIME THE EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN EXCEPTIONAL. I MOST RECENTLY DEALT WITH SALES REP. GEOFF NICHOLS AND GENERAL MANAGER DOUGLAS BURT, BOTH DID A OUTSTANDING JOB MAKING SURE MY EXPERIENCE WAS AT THE UPMOST PROFESSIONAL LEVEL.

• Exceptional Service

Easy, stress free buying process. Friendly staff who helped making first time car buying a great and informational experience.