Curtiss Ryan Honda

(4.8) 663 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

663 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Curtiss Ryan Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience

my salesperson Jim Cossette was wonderful. A few days after I picked up my car and after running several errands that day I couldn't get it to start. ...I was stuck at Griffin Hospital Cancer Center and had another appt within the half hour I called Jim. He came to my location and determined that the remote malfunctioned. He took me to my appt location, went back to the dealer, took care of the remote, came and picked me up from my appt and took me back to Griffin where my car was. I doubt many salespeople would have done that. Would definitely recommend him to anyone.

• Honda CRV Purchase

From the minute we walked in to look at a new CRV we were treated so well. Linda Biron, the internet manager, had already alerted the sales team that ...we were coming in and a CRV was ready for us to test drive. Linda was amazing to us and recognized that we were loyal third time Honda purchasers from Curtiss Ryan. Ed Blauvelt, the sales representative, treated us with courtesy and frankness during the entire transaction. We never felt pressured. Awesome experience!!

• Smooth Transaction

I sent an email to the sales team with my intention to purchase a new Pilot. They got back to me same day and we were able to make a deal the next day... without being dragged through a bunch additional of services or products I didn't need. It was a smooth transaction and I was in and out in less than an hour. One added note on the transaction was they over billed me $15 on the registration but noted that they would send me a check for the over payment since they didn't want to redo the paperwork. I didn't even think or ask about it the week after but was pleasantly surprised when the check was sent to my house a few weeks later. I would definitely work with them again.

Overall Experience

• Great place to buy a car

We highly recommend Curtiss Ryan ??? a great dealer for sales or service. We have been a customer of Curtiss Ryan for 18 years We have bought 6 cars t...here. Sales rep Terri Gunger has always been great to work with. Terri is very knowledgeable, a good listener, not pushy, and is patient even when we have changed our mind a few times. A 2000 Accord we bought there we kept 17 years and a 2005 Accord we kept 12 years. Their Service department is excellent, and is honest and trustworthy. If they tell you your car needs something, you can believe them. We had a transmission problem past the warranty period, and they dealt with us fairly. We are very pleased with our experience with Curtiss Ryan. -LS

• Great sales people

Joe Riggsbee is the best. Worked on finding a car that I liked. Very happy with the car that i bought. 5 stars ***** thank you

Overall Experience

• Best car buying experience ever!

Excellent service, no pressure, very friendly and knowledgable staff! I would recommend this dealership to all my family and friends. I will definitel...y be going back when I am ready to get another car!

• Ed Blauvelt and Norm manager at Curtiss-Ryan

I ret'd to Curtiss again because of Ed. As with my last experience Ed was efficient, knowledgeable about his product, and did all the work. He is a gr...eat instructor and helped familiarize me with all the new bells and whistles on my new CRV This visit I met Norm the new manager. I was there about 2 1/2 hours and drove away with my new car. Norm was on the floor and involved with his salespeople and the customers.. The environment was upbeat and friendly. This was a 5 STAR experience for me Thanks Ed

• Good experience

I had a great experience at Curtiss-Ryan. My salesperson was Terri & she was so nice - no pressure at all, and explained everything very well at each ...step. I was able to sign and pick up my car the same day. I'm very happy with my car and I would definitely return to this dealer.

• Looking for a new car

Ed was great trying to find me a leased car at the price I could afford and wanted. He explained everything about the car and how much it would be. Wh...en he saw that he didn't have my car he went out of his way and found one. I went to 6 other dealerships and no one was as nice an accommodating as Ed.

• Professional, friendly and fair

We purchased a 2018 Honda CR-V from this dealership on Dec 2, 2017. We had to fly in from Tampa, purchase the ca for our daughterr, and return the ne...xt day; all the dealings were done over the phone or email prior to the visit. We hadn't seen their vehicle and they hadn't seen our trade in. To their credit, everything was taken care of with utmost professionalism and courtesy, and the price we agreed was the price we paid. There was no pressure to buy additional packages, no last minute bait and switch etc. The salesmen we dealt with - Brian Zavoluk and Scott Glazer - were gentlemen to the core. I am not sure if we got the lowest price on the new car, or if they gave the highest price for our trade in - but they gave a deal that seemed very fair and acceptable to us. It was a real pleasure dealing with them. I would gladly buy another car from these folks any day. I strongly recommend this dealership.

Curtiss Ryan Honda