581 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Curtiss Ryan Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent and Professional
    March 19, 2017

The title says it all. I've had service on other Hondas there with good results.Dealer is about 20 minutes from where I live which is also a plus.

• Our salesman was very professional and helpful.
    March 2, 2017

I have bought three cars from Curtiss Ryan, two new cars and one preowned. I have had an excellent experience each time and also with the Service Department. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family.

• Great service!
    February 28, 2017

I went in with a vague idea of what I wanted in a car. Scott took the time and put in the footwork to find me the right fit. I'm really happy with my purchase and the experience!

• My 2014 Certified Honda Accord
    February 20, 2017

After spending a fair amount of time, my husband narrowed down our search to the 2014 Honda Accord at Curtiss Ryan and an 2014 Acura at Brandon Honda. We had already purchased 3 Hondas from Curtiss Ryan and 1 Honda for our daughter from Brandon. As you can see, we were familiar with both dealerships. When we met Glen Banks, however, we knew we'd be buying a 4th Honda from Curtiss Ryan. He was very complete, and we deemed him to be honest. His last words to us just as we were getting ready to pull away was that if we had any questions at all to be sure to call him. Glen was still making sure we were happy even after all the paperwork was signed. I would recommend Glen without hesitation.

• Excellent experience
    February 17, 2017

Scott was excellent. He knows the product and made it very easy for me to get a handle on using all the different apps in the car. Actually I really didn't have to read the booklet-he made using everything that simple. This 2017 CRV is my first Honda, I've been a BMW owner for the last 20 years and I really have to say that this car rides as good as my X5 SUV did.

• Good experience
    February 16, 2017

I've worked with Ed in the past and had a good experience so I came back for my next lease, same positive experience! Very pleased.

• Excellent
    January 31, 2017

As a long time Honda owner, I was very happy with this year's service. Excellent job all around. Courtesy calls, questions answered, all good.

• The ONLY dealership to purchase a car!
    January 24, 2017

Excellent sales representatives and the Service Department is second to none!! Have been doing business, as has my whole family with Curtiss Ryan for thirty years and have always been very pleased. Thank you, Kim Ryan and Joe Riggsbee!!

• Everything was excellent
    January 24, 2017

My visit was excellent from start to finish. I found the right car for myself. I thought both the Sales people and the administration was professional and polite. All my paper work was in order for me. I was able to drive my car right off the lot. So, I would recommend this Curtis Ryan Honda to anyone looking for a Honda or economical car.

• Great, painless experience
    January 21, 2017

This is the third vehicle we've purchased/leased from Curtiss-Ryan. It is always an simple, seamless experience from start to finish. We dealt with Scott and then Ed Blauvelt and everything was professional, simple and no-hassle or pressure whatsoever. I would highly recommend this dealership to purchase or lease a car.