• Curran VW... All Around Excellence.

From start to finish, this dealership is a class act. Professional, kind and courteous. Sean Paruka in Sales to Danny Beao in Service to a great parts department. Best VW dealer in Fairfield County!

• Great Experience!

Purchased a certified preowned tiguan. The dealership had just what I was looking for. Finance was quick and painless. The salesperson went over everything in the car.

• Great Servuce

I brought my car in for a 70,000 mile servicing. I had a 7:30am appointment and Danny B was there to get me in and out quickly with a loaner car. My vehicle needed some additional work so Danny called right away and explained the issues and what repairs were needed. I was very pleased with the service and attention I received.

• Excellent Service at Curran Volkswagen

Another great experience at Curran Volkswagen. I took my car in for the 20K mile service. Drew was very helpful in making the appointment and accommodating my very complicated schedule. Danny was amazing and efficient when I checked in my car. He made sure that I got a ride to the train station and made the train I needed to make. They were also kind enough to arrange for pick up at the train station the next morning since it was raining out. The Customer Service from these 2 guys was second to none. Danny also called and kept me apprised of what was being done to the car and he also called to follow up after I had picked up the car - to make sure all was well. I can't say how much I love this type of service in a world where people forget to even say hello or look you in the eye. Kudos to Curran VW and double Kudos to Danny and Drew!

• Always awesome!

Best VW dealer around! I have a GTI from them presently and its my THIRD vehicle from them.That alone should say it all...

• Great Service

The service was completed in the time it was supposed to be down

The service was completed in the time it was supposed to be down

• Safety Recall on Jetta

prompt attention; checked with me before proceeding when something appeared unusual.

• Great service!

Great service. Prompt, courteous, kept me informed. Very pleasant and helpful. Service person Shawn was excellent!

• Auto Service

Prompt service for Sales. Information regarding the vehicle of our choice was through and prompt, Very pleasant experience.

• Professional, courteous service

Professional courteous service. Very clean welcoming facility. They even drove me to work. Albert is a terrific guy.