Curran Volkswagen

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 993-5089 (866) 993-5089
Used (866) 984-8218 (866) 984-8218
Service (877) 604-6397 (877) 604-6397

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Curran Volkswagen from DealerRater.

Fabulous experience all round !

Fabulous experience all round !!! Great value I will be back for my next car !! Thank you !

I had a great experience.

I had a great experience. I'm very happy with my car. Everyone was helpful.

The whole team at Curran VW made the trade in and

The whole team at Curran VW made the trade in and purchase of a new vehicle very easy. I would especially commend Chris and Barbara for their outstanding customer service.

Great family owned dealer.

Great family owned dealer. Long term employees who know the product they are selling. Just completed a purchase of a high demand model (Golf R). Other dealers are adding huge additional dealer markups on this model. Curran simply said "we do not do additional dealer markups." Very pleased with the car and the dealer.

Sean Curran and his team were the best.

Sean Curran and his team were the best. Great experience and the best VW dealershi by far as I spoke to several before buying from Curran.

Everyone there is friendly, helpful and professional.

Everyone there is friendly, helpful and professional. Chris was great to work with and Barbara is an incredible Business Manager. Whole process was seamless — I would recommend Curran to anyone I know!

They were very responsive and were willing to work with

They were very responsive and were willing to work with me on finding my first car

This dealership did an excellent job of addressing my

This dealership did an excellent job of addressing my requirements. I stated my interests and it was obliged.

Very professional and helpful.

Very professional and helpful. Went out of their way to help and assist with the lease

Chris got the car we wanted and Barbara took care of the

Chris got the car we wanted and Barbara took care of the finance and everything went wonderfully