Oak Lawn Toyota

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 699 reviews

699 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Oak Lawn Toyota from DealerRater.com

• November 30, 2015

I recently purchased a Toyota Highlander from Steve Barrix. The entire process from the test drive to the final details could not have been handled be...tter. I highly recommend anyone in the market for a Toyota give Steve a call.

Thank you so much for reviewing your experience at Oak Lawn Toyota, Neill. We welcome you into the Oak Lawn Toyota family with open arms and we're th...rilled to read that Steve Barrix took excellent care of you. We hope you're enjoying your new Toyota Highlander. Congratulations! Happy & safe driving.

June 9, 2018

Frank was helpful and knowledgeable about so much when it comes to the care and financing of the car he gave us great advice about how long to own,wha...t we really need from our insurance company, and so much more. Not to mention he was really funny. He had me and my mom rolling it was the best experience I could have asked for. Quinton Powell was kind and knowledgeable about what kind of car we were really getting for our money and took the time to answer all our questions. Will definitely come back to get another car from them in the future.

June 3, 2018

Great to have a pleasant car buying experience for once. Bob Spee is first rate and was easy to do business. He spent the right amount of time explai...ning the features of the car.

May 31, 2018

Very nice and clean facility. The sales man Mike Henry was very professional and helpful. Also at the finance department, Marty Maggie was very profes...sional and helpful.

May 24, 2018

Great deal.. our salesman Lou Rodriguez was a pleasure to deal with. The process couldn’t have gone any better, great price and great service o...n the financing.

May 20, 2018

I bought a new Camry Hybrid a few weeks ago. I have loved the car! I enjoyed the process of working with Ronnie, Mark, Bob, and Jason. They listened t...o what I was looking for, found it, and offered a great price. They treated me like a friend. It was a better experience than what any local dealership could do, so we went out of state to Oak Lawn Toyota. I would happily do business with them again. Thank you!

May 12, 2018

I can only say this about this dealership. They were excellent in every way. Usually there is some part of buying a car that’s difficult but this was ...a great experience. I highly recommend them, especially if you have ever had a bad experience anywhere buying a car.

April 28, 2018

We were in Evergreen Park for a family function and then on our way to a trip to Texas when we had a problem with our Rav 4. We went in at 7 am on Ma...rch 12th and Oscar Rivera the Service Advisor was able to help us and we were on our way by 9 AM. Oscar was so professional and helpful. We really appreciate how fast he was able to help us. It sure made our trip much easier. Thank you so much.

April 28, 2018

4 hard Inquiries from this process, very callous attitude from Marty Maggio, and Steve Hertogs! No stars Quinton Powell, 1st point of contact, was ...very professional, product knowledge was outstanding . Thank you Sir

April 26, 2018

VIncent Chen is very knowledgeable and helpful. Before we I made the final decision to purchase the 2018 highlander, I had talked to Vincent couple of... times, It really saved time. Great service provider.