Oak Lawn Toyota

710 reviews

710 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Oak Lawn Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• June 3, 2018

Great to have a pleasant car buying experience for once. Bob Spee is first rate and was easy to do business. He spent the right amount of time explaining... the features of the car.

Bob Spee

(5.0) 70 reviews

October 21, 2018

Visited this dealership 4 times and all 4 times I was racially profiled. If your a person of color you will not be acknowledged by many people in that... dealership at all. Spoke with someone who argued the fact that I was profiled after the 1st visit so I gave them the benefit of the doubt and returned, only to get the same treatment more than once. I was approved for a loan but could NOT find myself giving this place my business. They have 'Spanish" people that work there I was told and they do, in the service dept which were the ONLY people that were kind enough to say HELLO. Aside from Jacik in sales, no one said a simple HELLO. Miserable racist people. I hate to give a business a bad review but honestly at this time and age, this is unacceptable. Not just 1 time but numerous times, I was treated this way at this dealership. No one ever approached me after 30 minutes, I asked Mgmt to check their cameras and see for themselves. Very unprofessional. If your a person of color please look into a different dealership to visit.

October 13, 2018

This my second Toyota that I purchased this year From Toyota of Oak Lawn sales representative Mike Henery was very helpful with the purchase my new 2018... Camry I definitely liked the fact that my new car was ready at the time told me and his follow up after I took possession has impressed me. I will recommend Oak Lawn Toyota every chance I get.

Mark Girlich

(5.0) 30 reviews

Mike Henery

(4.4) 9 reviews

September 17, 2018

Bought a car for my youngest daughter that I found on cars.com through Oak Lawn Toyota. Wasn't there very long due to already negotiating a price... through email with the internet sales team. Once we finally made it out to the dealership for a test drive, we were greeted John you was very friendly. After the test drive John made the process very simple and we were on our way. Thanks again

August 29, 2018

From start to finish, Oak Lawn Toyota is an outstanding place to buy a car. Vincent, our salesman, had thorough knowledge of all products, tuned into... our preferences, and worked hard to make sure we had the best experience finding the car that suited our needs and preferences. All persons involved in our purchase treated us so well we really did feel like family. There was no pushiness, just good business practices, professionalism, and efficiency. Great job!

Steve Hertogs

(4.3) 23 reviews

Vince Chen

August 15, 2018

As always great to do business at Oak Lawn Toyota. Lets start with the product. 2017 Tacoma TRD Off Road. EXCELLENT! Handles like a charm and a blast to... drive. And the staff is professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Big shout out to Diana Rodriguez. John Beris. Rob Halderson and Frank Alessi. Thanks!

Diana Rodriguez

Customer Care Representative

John Beris

August 13, 2018

Rich Hertogs was the best salesperson I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with in an automobile purchase. His no nonsense tell it like it is sales approach... very a refreshing change from other salespeople. Marty Maggio made the transaction easy going and stress free. The whole team from Steve Hertogs, Rich and Marty went out of their way to make me feel like part of the family. I don't live in the area, in fact I live far away but it was all worth the trip to purchase my Corolla iM from Oak Lawn Toyota. I will send all my family and friends here.

Marty Maggio

(4.5) 45 reviews

Steve Hertogs

(4.3) 23 reviews

Rich Hertogs

July 24, 2018

The service was excellent the people were great Odett and Jason was very friendly lol took my first road trip best ride ever thanks guys 🚏🚘

Odette Cage

July 4, 2018

Always a very Good experience at Oak Lawn Toyota. The staff is always very professional and accommodating. I pass a lot of Toyota dealers on my way to... this dealership and is the only one I can trust. Jacek Makselan sold me a new 2018 Highlander and I can't say enough good things about how he handled the deal. Jason Stoit handled the finance and did an outstanding job! Thanks Guy's Mark Kall

Jack Makselan

July 3, 2018

This is our first car buying experience here at Oak Lawn Toyota. Found our used vehicle through online websites (cars & autotrader) and made the trek... up to OLT. Immediately greeted by Dominik Gibik who ended up selling us our car. Thanks Dominik! Frank was great to deal with in finance. Rob Halderson really went over the top, above and beyond, in everything else. He was extrememly inviting and friendly, the have a play area for children, and Rob made sure to take care of us on some minor issues/questions i had with the vehicle after we got it home and settled in. Literally drove the vehicle back to my home to personally drop it off and save me a trip. (45min) These guys are an absolute dream to deal with! I only found out that my neighbor's parents have bought their last few vehicles from here after i made my purchase. They love it here too. The car buying experience can be daunting to say the least, OLT really tries to break the mold. Thanks guys!!! Ryan and Family

Dominik Gibek