Oak Lawn Toyota

New Used Service

674 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Oak Lawn Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience
    November 30, 2015

I recently purchased a Toyota Highlander from Steve Barrix. The entire process from the test drive to the final details could not have been handled be...tter. I highly recommend anyone in the market for a Toyota give Steve a call.

Thank you so much for reviewing your experience at Oak Lawn Toyota, Neill. We welcome you into the Oak Lawn Toyota family with open arms and we're th...rilled to read that Steve Barrix took excellent care of you. We hope you're enjoying your new Toyota Highlander. Congratulations! Happy & safe driving.

• Bought 2 cars from these guys, Good dealership
    February 8, 2018

Easy going staff, they don't try to pressure you, and they accommodate with trade in's as far as grabbing titles and paperwork.

• Satisfied
    February 5, 2018

Quick and friendly salesperson. No run around you would typically expect when buying a car.

• oak lawn toyota
    January 14, 2018

Fast courtius service clean facilites will be back again

• Oak Lawn Toyota Venza Service Review 2015
    January 8, 2018

I like that I can always talk with my salesman about car issues as well. He explains warranties and repairs as well as the service technicians.

• Ed and Connie Karlovic
    January 4, 2018

This is our third purchase through with Oak Lawn Toyota!! They are always wonderful and considerate. Purchased 2018 Avalon in July. Unfortunately ...due to back surgery had difficulty getting in and out of vehicle. Called and spoke with our sales agent Dominik Gibek , he told us to bring in vehicle and they would help us with another choice. They were so understanding!! We purchased a 2018 Toyota Rav 4. From the time we walked in to the time we left they were considerate and kind (I walked in with a back brace and walker) and helped me to be as comfortable as possible. If your going to buy a Toyota - this is the place to go!!

• Great Experience,, Great auto 2018 CAMRY SE
    December 27, 2017

I was greeted by the salesman as if he knew me for years. We talked about my jobs, family and friends we bought knew.. He had a lot of patience as I ...test drove four vehicles..Felt comfortable and was explained in detail about the vehicles. Was also impressed with Finance, was explained in detail about the extended warranties and finance options. All done in a timely manner.. This is the 3rd auto that I have purchased from Oaklawn Toyota. And I have to mention the Service Dept, especially John McShane who is courteous,knowledgeable and accomadating.

Overall Experience

• Best Car Purchase Experience Ever!
    December 7, 2017

I purchased a 2018 Toyota 4Runner-TRD Off Road from Oak Lawn Toyota. The Internet Sales Manager, Vianey Reyes, was readily available by telephone/ema...il to answer questions and set up an appointment for viewing the vehicle, A+++ customer services. The Sales Consultant, Steve Barrix, went above and beyond to make sure I purchased the unit I was most comfortable with. He gave me suggestions and his advice, but was in no way pushy what-so-ever. Buying a car from him was a great experience, the process was quick, professional and absolutely painless! We all know how painful buying a car could be but Steve and the Oak Lawn team will change that perspective. I would recommend Steve Barrix to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle.

Overall Experience

• A five star rating for Oak Lawn Toyota
    December 6, 2017

Buy-in my 2015 RAV4 was by far the best experience I have had in all my years of buying cars! No run-around, no hassle, just an excellent process.

• Positive experience
    December 5, 2017

Picked a car on the web site, walked in to check it out and quickly came to a good price and drove it home.

Oak Lawn Toyota