Loehmann-Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

(4.7) 211 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Family Dream SUV

We bought a Traverse 2 weeks ago, we needed it for our large growing family. We did not think we would be able to buy such a big suv. our salesman did...n't force or turn us on; the SUV did that all on its own. We would 100% go back to purchase future vehicles . Not pushy met all issues pleasant to work with classy business selection "large" I wish their were more stars!!!!!!!

• buying a car

they are very good place to buy a car from start to finish they treat you right

• Disappointed

Typical dealer, once they have your money and made the deal they don't want to know you. I bought a vehicle last week and my sales person assured me a... 2nd key and remote would come with the vehicle they just couldn't find it at that time. No big deal, a few days go by and I call/text my salesmen several timea asking if the key was found, no response. Finally I go up there to inquire, I was told the key was lost and the only time I could get new ones were Tuesday and Friday when their locksmith comes by. I live almost 30 minutes away and this isn't convenient for me. I also told them the windshield wipers didn't perform all that great, on a 17 vehicle I expect better. That also seemed to be no concern to them, so I went to the parts dept and spent $42 for new ones. Overall I expected better, seeing as this is my 3rd vehicle purchased from them.

We apologize for the lapse in communication on this Michael. We are making arrangements to correct this and someone should have already reached out to... you to do so.

• Enjoyable Day at Blasius Chevrolet

Kudos to Jim Cianciolo for taking the time to help us make our decision with our purchase. He, along with Vinny in finance made our experience very ...pleasant.

• Pretty minivan

Larry was qualified and was knowledgeable about the vans we were interested in. The dealer details the cars before they are bought, and they repaired ...a dent in the bumper so it looks and feels like a brand new car. Will definitely go back when looking for our next car

• Rich Lumani salesman

I had a wonderful and informative experience at Blasius chevrolet. My salesman Rich Lumani was outstanding and helpful with the whole process I ...will tell everyone of my adventure with him sincerely, Dawn Digioia

• Top Notch

James Cianciolo is top notch!! When the car I found was already sold James kept his eye open and found me exactly what I wanted in a used car. His pro...fessional and kind personality made the whole process a delight. Thank you James!

• 2017 Silverado

Lauren was the best!! She made the process easy! No hassle and by far gave the best price around! Pick up was easy paper work was easy and I was drivi...ng off with my new truck! Thanks Lauren your the best!

• 2014 MERCEDES C CLASS

WILL retire this year so my wife and i decided to trade in the 2012 hyundai sonata ,,she liked the mercedes c class with all wheel drive,talked to L... PERRY several times by phone,went out of his way to answer all questions,we decided to take a ride and look at the 2014 c class they had,MR PERRY was very busy with another buyer ,so MIKE SILVER showed us the car,,he also was very helpful,we bought the car and was to pick it up the next day,,WOW the car was immaculate ,my was was very happy ,,thank you all for making this transaction a pleasure,,MIKE AND KAREN ROMAN

• Exactly what I wanted!

I was looking for a pre owned Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo but wanted one with heated leather seats and a few extra upgrades- which for a Laredo isn't e...asy to find. I had emailed Greg Bartley about a Jeep they had in stock, which he provided me the information on but also told me about another that had just come in. This would end up being my dream vehicle- it had everything I was looking for, got me in the next day for a test drive and by the end of the week it was in my driveway. If it hadn't been for Greg's proactive and helpful nature, I wouldn't have known about this vehicle and could've missed out. We discussed the terms and what I was comfortable with and there was no hassle or back and forth- he understood what I wanted and made the deal happen. The process was quick and convenient and I couldn't be happier that I reached out to Greg!

Loehmann-Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac Inc