New 877-226-9857 Dealer Website
Used 888-611-4918 Email Dealer
Service 877-468-1014

Average based on 215 reviews
  • Great Service Friendly Staff

Buying a new car was the first time I had a pleasant experience . My husband and I felt at ease with Nicole. She answered all our questions and was very professional. Great Job

• Great Buying Experience!!:)

We have encountered so many different salesman and we had just bought a car from a prestigious delearship that ended up giving us a car that looked nice but was all types of messed up under the hood and lied about the carfax history, so we were already nervous coming to another dealership to try again. I can just say that they took care of us with such professionalism and they did so much more for us than any other dealership! My worries and fears left completely as they were helping us with everything and setting us up to buy the SUV we wanted. It was truly a wonderful experience and Jericho was the best salesman I've encountered so far! :) I recommend this dealership and Jericho as a salesman you won't regret it!

• Patricia Grivas

It was great and he was very helpful and accommodating!

It was great and he was very helpful and accommodating!

• 2015 Crosstour

Bought a beautiful 2015 Crosstour. Darren Conwell was our salesman and he took excellent care of us.

• Bad service

I did oil change. Asked 3 times if they will use full synthetic 0W20 oil. They said they will. Paid 75 dollars. After oil change my HRV lost acceleration and MPG. Did oil analyse at Blackstone. They said it was 5W20 oil mist likely mineral. I changed oil by my own, used pep boys, bought my own 0W20 synthetic oil and hindas filter, cars drives like before- perfect, never go there again.

Thanks for the feedback, Derek. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers here. We'd like the opportunity to make this up to you, so if you're willing, please contact our General Manager at (847) 824-3141. We hope to hear from you.

• New car purchase

Erik Kaczmarek was very easy to work with, no high pressure, just good information and a desire to help me the purchase the car I was searching for at the price I wanted. It was easy to schedule my appointment online through their Live Chat. Just as their web site promised, their inventory allowed me to select the exterior and interior colors I preferred. I love my new CR-V!

• Great dealership

My wife and I had a great experience with nice people !

My wife and I had a great experience with nice people !

• Great Experience!

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us! If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

We were extremely pleased with our experience in buying our new Honda CR-V. Ayesha, our salesperson at O'Hare AutoNation, was fantastic. She was very knowledgeable, patient and courteous. It was honestly the best car buying experience we've ever had. Thank you Ayesha!

• Maria Yaniz

Erik was great to work with and we hope to be able to stay connected to dealership

• AutoNation