• These guys are great -especially Tee

These guys were super helpful - on the phone and in person. Found the car I wanted, got me a good deal and the entire process as painless as could be. When we picked up the car it looked like a million bucks. Tee is your guy if you're gonna be buying a Toyota anywhere near Torrington. We were very happy

• Used Toyota Tacoma

Bought a used Tacoma at Torrington Toyota from Tee. Experience was "outstanding"! Came to agreed price in minutes, no run around. When I picked up car, detailing team did a great job with much attention to details. I truly appreciated the car buying experience with this group!

• Amazingly Honest

Our Salesman Larry Valenta really worked hard to make us happy but.... WE ARE EXTREMELY HAPPY!!

• Hands Down-The Best

Hands down, Torrington Toyota is the best dealership. As a customer for the last 20 years, I have dealt with every department of the dealership from sales to finance to service to auto body. I continue to recommend and refer friends and family due to the overall phenomenal quality service. Not only do I bring my 4-Runner in for service but I also refuse to bring my son's Chrysler 300 c anywhere else. Service Manager, Joe Belfiore, treats customers with the utmost respect and never fails to go above and beyond with true to term "white glove service". This approach to customer service (all too commonly not practiced today) carries through with all of the staff he supervises. To walk into a dealership in 2017 and to actually be able to trust representatives is not a common experience and one for which I am grateful.

• Tee and team made my leasing experience perfect

Was refered to Tee Hamzy for finding the best price on a new tundra. he was the lowest price in the area. customer service was second to none. Tee had me in the truck i wanted and on my way in no time. Highly recommend.

• Excellent dealership experience

I highly recommend purchasing a new Toyota from Torrington Toyota. I have worked with this dealership for over ten years and have always been totally satisfied with their service and support. Their entire staff is competent and always helpful regardless of the topic. In particular is Tee Hamsey, a long-time salesman for the firm, who has worked with me to purchase two cars during this time. He has always been patient, supportive, understanding and helpful, whether with features, pricing, timing, pros and cons of models and options, etc., or patiently explaining all the functions of each new car once I do purchase one. Tee always responds to phone calls and is always willing to help when he can. He communicates honestly and is very straight-forward; and he always follows-up. He belies the conventional image of a car salesman, and makes the process a pleasant one.

• Larry Valenta

Larry Valenta was great. He even came in on his day off to help us decide which vehicle to buy. He did not attempt to pressure us at all. He was very knowledgeable about the cars and was very patient in explaining all the tech components. Be sure to ask for Larry to make a complicated process as easy as possible. The rest of the staff was equally accommodating. We have been using the service department for many years and have nothing but praise. When we needed immediate help on repairs they went out if their way to help us.

• sales dept

Randy was great to work with he showed me different trucks and we had test drives on different trucks he was great. The day of the pickup he spent a lot of time showing me all the items inside and out on the truck. I cant give him enough praise.

• Torrington Toyota, Damon Stefko sales consultant

Our sales consultant Damon Stefko made our new vehicle purchase very enjoyable. He was very knowledgeable and got us great deal on our new vehicle.

• Great service

My care sales person T was knowledgeable, helpful and attentive to my needs.

My care sales person T was knowledgeable, helpful and attentive to my needs.