• Great Service

I found the staff of the deanship to be extremely helpful and personable throughout my buying experience. My salesperson (Dexter) went above and beyond to ensure my purchased vehicle was everything that I both needed and wanted.

Jenna, thanks for your review! Dexter has been here for fourteen years and is a great part of our team. We are glad to hear he went above and beyond, we'll see you on your first free oil change!

• Great Experience

Our third vehicle from this dealership, each one has been a great buying experience. We purchased them all from Steve Hamzy , who we find to be one of the best in the business. No pressure and treated like one of the alfano family.

• Great experience

We arrived at 2 pm and left at 5 pm. Dan was very helpful in matching a car with the features I wanted with our budget. Thanks to everyone there for a great experience.

• Relaxing experience

I just stopped in to look at the Pathfinder that I had been looking at online. The salesman, Kevin Mahder, brought out my selected vehicle and went through everything with me. He was very knowledgeable and honest. He never discussed any purchase options as I told him that I just wanted to look. There was absolutely no pressure. When I was ready, a few days later, I just called the dealership and they gave me the best deal over the phone. Drove it home that afternoon!! Exceptional and professional.

• alfano nissan sales staff is great

had a great time looking at cars at alfano nissan and when i was ready to purchase they were very helpfull

• Purchase of 2016 Nissan Murano

This is a 4th car that purchased from Alfano Nissan. Todd has worked with me with all of the previous purchases. I have yet to be disappointed with the service or the deal that I received a my vehicles. I have referred family members as well as colleagues to him as well. Would highly recommend Alfano Nissan.

• Alfano Nissan is first rate!

Friendly and knowledgeable staff, greattach selection, and reasonable prices!

Friendly and knowledgeable staff, greattach selection, and reasonable prices!

• No Preasure

My third vehicle bought from alfano Nissan. That says it all.

My third vehicle bought from alfano Nissan. That says it all.

• Went above and beyond highly recommend

Dan and his team found exactly what I wanted and for the price I wanted . I was there to drive 3 SUV's to see which I liked and was never pressured to talk numbers. These guys were great I will definitely buy another car from them . Thank you for a great experience with no pressure FERN

• Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Excellent sales team w/ unbeatable deals!!!! Couldn't be happier w/ the customer service or my purchase!