3.0
  • Great service and Knowledgeable staff

Needed to replace both control arms in my Buick Lesabre and needed a repair shop. My neighbor brings all his toyota vehicles to Curry so I thought I'd give them a shot. Service department was more than willing to help me even though it wasn't a Toyota. The estimate was more than fair so I agreed. Left car at 9am, and on lunch I called to ask If It would be finished by 5pm and surprisingly it was already done. Was more than happy with EVERYTHING and will continue to bring my vehicle there... May even consider buying a Toyota when it's time for new car.

• get written estimate

Brought 1999 Lexus rx300 for code p1349. Was told check engine light wouldn't come on after hours of trying. Picked up the vehicle and it only went 6 miles in 7 hours. Drove vehicle and light came on two days later. Brought back and was told it needed two sensors that were in the cylinder head. He only had one but could get the other one next morning. Called later that day to find out exactly what was being replaced and was told oil control valves. Pretty sure not in cylinder heads . Job went from 800 dollars to 650 when I questioned price. Asked why the front bank needed to be replaced as no code 1354. Service person tells me he only knows what mechanic tells him . Noticeable difference between the two sensors when I get them so I look back two years and the front sensor was replaced by another dealer.