BMW of Darien

New Used Service

391 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of BMW of Darien from DealerRater.com

• BMW DARIEN REVIEW
    August 3, 2017

I never leave there dissatisfied, no matter what service advisor I get, they get the job done, especially Anthony Fischetti!!! Professional, knowledg...eable, and fast , it doesn't get any better! :)

Piera, we are so happy to read such a great review about BMW of Darien! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do fo...r you.

Great service experience
    April 17, 2018

Excellent all around experience. . .courteous, efficient, thorough, and no hidden costs.

Dale, we are very happy we could provide you with an excellent experience! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

BMW OF DARIEN
    April 16, 2018

I WAS VERY PLEASE WITH MY REPAIR SERVICE WITH BMW OF DARIEN, STEPHEN PARRET WAS AWESOME AND GREAT TO WORK WITH.THANK-YOU SO MUCH.

We're glad that everything was completed to your satisfaction! If there is anything additional we can assist you with, please let us know!

Quick and Easy Quality Service Every Time
    April 13, 2018

Every time I got to this BMW in Darien I am pleasantly surprised at how quickly they address my issues. I am never left in a waiting area and my loane...r is ready to go. Check out is equally as fast and efficient, and my car comes out properly repaired, and with a beautiful shine from the complimentary car wash too! Have gone to other dealers in the past for service and know that this is unfortunately NOT the typical experience, so I am happy to provide this positive review to BMW Darien. Keep up the good work!!

Kirsten, we are so happy to read such a great review about BMW of Darien! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

60.00 oil change
    April 10, 2018

I took my 08 bmw here for an oil change and the service dept tried to convince me i needed new brakes, I knew my car had just had them done at my own ...certified bmw mechanic, when the dash light came on the dealer refused to reset it, he told me he could not, he told me to do it myself and read my manual,so, i took it back to my mechanic and behold my brake sensor was clearly tampered with and that it what caused the indicator light to come on! soo for a 60.00 oil change which i had a coupon it was more of a headache than anything, i have spent a few thousand dollars at this dealership on different things for my car but after this I will NEVER return. I reached out to BMW corporate and surprisingly they were not shocked to hear my complaint about this place. they asked me to send the tampered part to them and they would investigate. I guess this place needs money badly since a former employee was arrested for embezzlement so maybe they think customers should pay!!! not me!never ever again!!!

Overall Experience

Pre owned purchase
    April 9, 2018

Yussef, salesman, very helpful, responsive and diligent. Very transparent and fair. Only complaint is car had service light go on day I purchased an...d he referred me to other dealer vs taking ownership and remedying for me.

Thank you for all of your feedback, Mitchell. We are glad you had an overall positive experience dealing with Yussef! Please don't hesitate to reach o...ut if your vehicle's service light comes back on and we will do our best to address it!

Easy to buy
    March 20, 2018

Easy buying experience. Did not waste any time. Fair prices on new and trade-in right up front and without hassle. These people are professionals ...and know how to say "yes". Beverly an excellent advisor.

It's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Courteous, timely service
    March 15, 2018

Great service department. Courteous, timely in their follow-up

Stephen, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. T...ake care!

Well worth my trip!
    March 6, 2018

I travel from Westchester County in New York. to Darien for the servicing of my BMW, Vince Robustello is an exceptional service manager! He is pati...ent and genuinely concerned about having repairs/maintenance done efficiently. The entire staff is commendable as well. From the minute you walk through the door, they are there to assist and they instill a sense of confidence. I am more than willing to drive a little further for my service needs!

It means so much to have earned your trust in our business, William! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping ...again in the future. Take care!

Well worth the trip!
    March 5, 2018

The service manager, Vince Robustello, is really exceptional! So much so, that I travel from Chappaqua NY to Darien for service! The entire dealershi...p is responsive, polite and accommodating! My service advisor, Anthony was also wonderful. He took the time to explain everything and make certain that I was satisfied Compliments to Darien BMW!!

Overall Experience