Greenwich Honda

81 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 18, 2020

I had the best experience buying a car with Joseph Ventura's help! With his patience and professionalism, he went above and beyond to help me buy a car... that worked for me.

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate it and look forward to working with you again in the future.

August 4, 2020

Not sure what is going on with this place. Workers in the service department are nice but the work just does not get finished in a timely manner. Last... time I was there I was told it would be a two hour wait. I had to leave after four hours and they had not even looked at the car. Being backed-up is one thing but not communicating with the customer is just plain unprofessional. Also there were two customers not wearing masks inside the waiting area. The staff said nothing. I’m taking my business to Westport.

We apologize that your experience at Greenwich Honda was anything less than satisfactory. Please contact the dealership at your earliest convenience ...so that we can discuss this matter further and hopefully resolve the issue. Thank you. (888) 722-9460.

• April 13, 2018

Look no further and make sure you ask for Raquel DIAMOND....She will make your buying experience as memorable as mines. Thanks Raquel Diamond for all... your help!

July 6, 2020

The service for car maintenance is horrific! Expensive, crowded reception not good for social distancing and staff Incredibly Disrespectful. Loooong... wait and just a horrible experience - give yourself a favor avoid them Westport Honda dealer way nicer, cheaper -!: superb waiting area! Just more professional in Westport.

Robyn - we apologize that your experience at Greenwich Honda was anything less than satisfactory. Unfortunately, you did not provide us any informatio...n we can use to understand what the problem may be. Please contact the dealership at your earliest convenience so that we can discuss this matter further and hopefully resolve the issue. Thank you. (888) 722-9460.

December 12, 2019

Just had a horrible experience getting my CRV repaired. Took 2 hours longer than the service guy assured me it would. Paid almost $1000, and the new... keys I got do not automatically unlock the doors! To get one key that DOES do that would have been another $85. Of course that was not explained to me beforehand. I call this unethical, and I told them where they could put their $85. Stay FAR away from this dealership.

Thank you for your feedback. It is very important for us here at Greenwich Honda to hear our customer comments as this is the way we grow and improve.... We constantly strive to better our customer service and we are currently reviewing this internally. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and if you have any further comments or concerns please contact our Sales Manager, at (888) 722-9460.

February 17, 2019

I have to update my review of this place because they have been nothing but a headache. From not registering my brothers car and having a suspended registration... because of it, to then them stating I never paid a 1500 balance on the car while i have my receipts for it. I would never recommend this place on my worst enemy. Then Cheryl from accounting at option 4 calling and stating i owe money for EZ pass because while my unregistered car had their plate for a month I had to go to work so EZ PASS NY could not read my tag but got the plate. So i told her if my car was properly registered in accordance with the law this would not be an issue. So she decided (ON A RECORDED CALL) to tell me how irresponsible i am and how i knew i didnt have my ez pass up to read and how broke i am supposedly. To where i told her figure out your issues with that payment between Jordan Davis and Chris P but dont call my phone ever again.

June 4, 2018

Really worst customer service experience. Me and my friend visited this showroom looking to lease Honda Accord EXL. Took the car for a test drive absolutely... no issues with the car it was great car for that price. Now coming to the customer service it was worst and literally felt like they were cheating us. 1) They were forcing you to book the car on that day asking for the credit card without even agreeing on the lease price. 2) Initial price which the sales person quoted was $476 for EXT Turbo 2.0 12000 miles per month for 3 years and after talking for almost 2 hours he came down for 325...i was wondering how someone can hike the price and reduce almost $150 per month which is $150*36 months look at the margin they have. 3) The sales person was directing for the test drive taking us in all the curvy roads in Greenwich CT by mistake we had hit a curb and had a very very minor scratch on the rear wheel rim which is barely noticeable for that he has charged us $530 saying if we are booking a car today he will reduce that price. Is this the real customer service you provide??? Please not at honda which is one the most selling car in North America.

December 31, 2017

I found the car that I wanted at another dealership at a very competitive price. The price that they offered on my trade in was competitive. The only problem... was that it was a bit of a drive for me. So I called Greenwich Honda and asked if they could match the price offered by the other dealership. The salesman over the phone said, “we will match any other dealer’s price” just to get me into the door. I was hesitant to drive to Greenwich but he offered numerous assurances. When I arrived at the dealership, they matched the price but low balled my trade in and added all sorts of dealer/ancillary fees that amounted to about $2,000 more than what we had discussed. When I caught on to their scheme, the general manager said, “we are loosing money on the deal.” Well, if you are losing money, then you shouldn’t have promised what you couldn’t deliver in order get me to make a 60 mile round trip to your dealership. My advice to any prospective buyer is to be careful when dealing with them. I ended up going to the original dealership and picked up my car. Also, the building that they are located is probably the worst looking new car dealership I have ever been to in my life. The walls are literarily crumbling. With all the money they are making from unsuspecting buyers, you would think that they would give the dealership a befitting facelift especially since this is Greenwich, CT.

August 26, 2017

Greenwich Honda has always been great to work with. They are consistently super friendly and knowledgeable, and make it a pleasure to visit for sales or... service. Last week, however, they completely outdid themselves. I stopped by after work because my key was not working correctly. Even though they were on their way out they made me feel totally welcome. They stayed made sure that my small but time-consuming issue was fixed correctly and that I was safe before leaving for the day. I can't thank them enough!!!

June 26, 2017

The man who actually preforms the work is working hard.. When i asked why there was only one man working in the bay area i was directed to a manager who... couldn't seem to care less