Greenwich Honda

81 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 30, 2014

I highly recommend Joe Viveros from Greenwich Honda. He was a very fair person to deal with and very honest from the beginning to the end . I went to Honda... of New Rochelle and they were scams! They tell you one price and they lied to me about my interest rate i dont recommend anyone to go there! Lou Piccirillo was a very honest man about my interest rates at Greenwich honda. If your in the market go see Joe viveros

June 28, 2014

Brand new crv from PJ at Greenwich Honda I highly recommend PJ!!!! He goes above and beyond and gave me the best customer service I ever had. I am happy... with my service and new CRV I will always recommend PJ to my friends and family. Greenwich Honda is great!!!! PJ gave me a deal to help my financial situation! And I am so thankful. My civic was a lease and only 1 years old! They helped me trade in my lease early and still I paid nothing out of pocket to terminate the lease.

June 23, 2014

PJ Singh is by far one of the best car salesmen have ever met. Amazing...we walked into Greenwich Honda, looking for a used Honda CR-V and he showed us... only cars that were within our price range, and answered all of our questions with a smile, and was very knowledgeable. Couldn't have asked for a better salesperson to help us out on our used car adventure. He went above and beyond making sure our needs were met, and that we stayed within our means. We are glad we walked into Greenwich Honda last week, and we are super thrilled with being able to work with PJ. The finance people we dealt with, were fantastic as well. I recommend this dealership very highly, and I recommend you go see PJ if you are looking for a salesman who puts his heart into finding you the right car. Absolutely the best experience i have ever had in purchasing a vehicle. THANK YOU PJ!!! Thank you Greenwich Honda! AMAZING!!!!

June 16, 2014

My husband called this dealership in the morning...we were there at 12 noon... by 200 pm we were driving home in our new Honda Odyssey. Everybody here... was courteous and very professional from the manager to the agent and to the finance manager. Upon arrival in the dealership, the manager greeted us and introduced us to Donald----Donald was awesome! He answered all our questions--- he was very knowledgable and honest. After test driving the Honda Odyssey, we were sure it was the car we wanted! We spent few more minutes with Donald and waited about 30 minutes for the credit check and went to the back to finalize the deal with the finance manager-- I could not believe everything went so smoothly!! So If you are thinking of getting a new HONDA, this is the dealership to go to. And please don't forget to ask for Donald!

June 8, 2014

Donal Martin, salesman of the year! :). He has been very helpful with any situation/issues we've had. He helped my family and i get the car that we needed,... a pilot! Can't thank you enough for the help! If you need help finding a great car suitable for you or your family, he's the person to help you.

June 8, 2014

I leased from Wesport Honda before, but decided to try Greenwich Honda! I was very impressed with the the help Mr Martin gave me! My lease is almost over... and I am definitely going to be leasing another Accord from Mr Martin, Greenwich Honda has the best sales man I must say!!

June 5, 2014

I bought a Honda Accord last Saturday in Greenwich .I was impressed by the the sales person Donald Martin .He is knowledgeable and patient and did not... pressure me like others.He gave me a good deal .Now I am enjoying my Honda and the price I bought it ¿

June 3, 2014

Upon entering the Greenwich Honda, our intention was only to take a look at the Odyssey and see how it compared with some of the other Minivan, we were... considering. Donald Martin in a very friendly manner quickly put us at ease. We found him to be very knowledgeable regarding the Mini V and how it compared to the others. We left that night very impressed and the negotiating experience also went much beter than anticipated.We feel that we recieved a fair price, Donald took us to Lou to finalize the deal for us. Donald took his time to reviewing the car and all of it's components before leaving the dealer. He followed up with a call to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase. Donald, Lou, You Guys Rock! Thumps Up!!!! Sincerely, George Stubbs

May 28, 2014

I stopped in at this dealer and another dealer to compare pricing on two Pre-owned Pilots I was interested in. Donald was very aware of all the small features... that car has and was very at tentative to me. The other Honda dealer has a nicer facility but the car had worn out tires and the sales person had lost the keys after I drove about 45 minutes after calling them to schedule a test drive. Luckily I had no issues like that at Greenwich Honda. Donald gave me a great price and Lou in Finance had me approved quickly even though I had a recent hiccup on my credit. I was overall very pleased and say this was a better experience than my last car purchase when I bought a Subaru. Donald was really great and I will be sure to come back to him if I am looking for another Honda. Thanks Donald and Lou!

May 28, 2014

My wife and I recently went to the Honda dealer in Greenwich, and we were kind of lost not knowing exactly what we wanted since we had one kid and another... one was on the way. We wanted a car that is efficient on fuel, spacious, stable and easy to drive. A good friend of mine recommended to go see Mr. Martin. I have to say the knowledge and the customer service he presented to us was beyond expectation. My wife and I were please with our Accord (car is superb), and this is the best finance deal we end up having on a car. Thanks to you Donald. -Pierre and Jenn.