Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 54 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 28, 2017

An elite car buying experience, just what I expected from Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich. From the very beginning my salesperson Hoss Oveissi assessed my needs,... respected my time and delivered exactly what I was looking for.

August 8, 2018

I never thought that I could afford a mercedes, but my fiance talked me into going to this dealership which he has been a customer of since 2014! He introduced... me to Claudio Cirillo, who along with his team took the hassle and the stress out of the entire shopping and leasing process. I told them that the lease with my Toyota Scion was due to expire in two weeks, and Claudio was able to find me a mercedes within two days of that! They even took my old leased toyota and returned it for me so i did not have to do it myself. Claudio and his team made it so that when I came into the dealership, all i had to do was just sign some papers and that's it. They had everything waiting for me already. Then Freddy was nice enough to register me for the mBrace account and activate it on the spot, as well as show me the ins and outs of my new car. I could not be happier, nor could i recommend this dealership enough!!!! The customer service of Claudio and his team, and how accommodating the entire dealership was, will have my ever lasting loyalty. Thank you so much Claudio and everybody at Mercedes Benz of Greenwich, I look forward to many years together!!!

Thank you for the five-star review! Congratulations on your Mercedes! We are thrilled to hear that Claudio and the team took good care of you during t...he process and made everything easy. Please do not hesitate to let us know if we can do anything else for you.

April 6, 2018

I recently purchased a used Mercedes and Anthony Polisena is really an exceptional Sales Manger, he made my experience quick and easy and I felt very comfortable... working with him!!

March 23, 2018

I purchased a pre-owned Honda Odyssey from Greenwich MB in Nov 2017; a great car in great condition with low miles at a great price. I experienced truly... Exceptional Customer Service with Willie Williams. He went out of his way, and out of normal business hours, to pick me up at the train station when my previous car had trouble. Willie made the transaction process very smooth, very transparent, and had everything I needed ready even before I asked for it. I paid a fee for them to do 2 title transfers & to get my car registered in NJ. That was done in a timely fashion And they returned $500 unused from the transfers! I didn’t expect to see any of that money again…. Shows me honesty and integrity as well as flawless ease of good service. Thanks Willie, Anthony, and MB of Greenwich, it was a pleasure doing business with you!!

February 27, 2018

Purchasing a car is usually a stressful proposition. Caludio Cirillo and Hoss were the ultimate professionals. The process was smooth and I was in and... out in no time. I now know where I will purchasing all of my future Mercedes Benz. I will also be recommending it to others as well.

February 14, 2018

Every time I step into this place I feel welcomed, and wanted. All of the staff greet me and make me feel comfortable. And I always leave this place happy... and stress free. I am already on my third lease through this tremendous dealership. Each time they made the return process super easy, and they made signing a new lease even easier! Claudio made sure that all of my wants and needs were met each time I signed a new lease.Lou and Hossein are always glad to show me the new features in the new model that I get each time I sign a new lease, and they always make themselves available for any questions that I may have (thanks guys)! They always thank me for being a loyal customer but in truth it is I who can't thank them enough for all their hard work and effort into putting me behind the wheel of a safe and luxurious vehicle. Thank you Claudio, John, Lou, and Hossein for making my dreams come true and for making me a part of the Mercedes Benz family!!!

January 23, 2018

Great experience at Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich. The purchase of my vehicle was beyond comfortable and satisfying, thanks to Pre-Owned Sales Manager, Anthony... Polisena and Salesman, Joseph Carbonell. Both were very knowledgeable in answering questions regarding the vehicle I was interested in purchasing. As a result I purchased the vehicle and could not be happier. Thank you Anthony and Joseph. I highly recommend Mercedes-Benz of Greenwich. Salvatore N.

October 23, 2017

I purchased a Mercedes Benz in Cleveland, Ohio but I reside in Brooklyn, New York and my office was in Greenwich, CT. Mercedes Benz of Greenwich contacted... me with PLERAUT THAQI as my service advisor. Pleraut NEVER let me down. When I needed to take my car on a weekend trip, he drove my newly serviced vehicle to my home in Brooklyn, without balking, as if it was a normal occasion. After a few months I realized I wanted more of a sports car than my Mercedes C300 Sport offered, I went and spoke with ALBERT WHITE in the used car showroom. While the initial car they had available wasn't to my liking, he LISTENED and contacted me when he found a vehicle that met my specifications. Mr. White hit it out of the ballpark with bases loaded. I have owned over 40 cars and have had many frustrating, time-consuming, exhaustive dealings with salespeople. Anthony, the used sales car manager, the finance manager all contributed to ensure I got the car I wanted, at an unbelievable price. Knowing myself, there will be more cars in the future but I have found the most trustful and engaging staff at Mercedes Benz of Greenwich and they are my first choice in purchasing, servicing or financing my future vehicles.

October 2, 2017

Claudio is the best! Straight forward and funny too he made signing 87 pages easy LOL! Go see him when your ready, you can tell your in the right place... in 3 seconds!

October 2, 2017

At Mercedes Benz of Greenwich with Hoss Oveissi, my experience leasing a C63 AMG was everything I had hoped for. From start to finish, Hoss and his team... were attentive, detail oriented, and gave me just what I had hoped for. I highly recommend them.