New Country Volkswagen of Greenwich

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Knowledgeable, Courteous, Fast

I recently bought a Passat SEL. I was shopping against a few other dealerships. When I went to New Country I was met by Gary May. His knowledge of the... car and what it had to offer was great. He was courteous and made the purchase an enjoyable experience. I am not an easy customer. I appreciate how patient he was with me. I would recommend this New Country Volkswagen and ask for Gary May.

• Great manager

I have been dealing with this dealership for years. A few years ago something went wrong with an oil change but they took responsibility for it and cl...eaned up their mess. This year my car was flooded and there was a miss-communication between the auto-adjuster from my insurance and the mechanics at VW where VW was not instructed to inspect the car for safety issues. Once this was realized VW took back my car right away and also fixed a couple of other things along the way. I am never impressed with the service, but I do have respect for the way the new manager handled the situation. He was very kind, sympathetic and patient and he assured me the car was safe, describing how he test drove it himself. The service is OK, but the manager is great. I was impressed and relieved with how quickly they took my car back, fixed it up and then had it ready for me by the next morning.

• Painless,fast,respectful

I recently purchased a 2013 jetta gli. And traded my 2008 r32 in. The trading process was rapid and easy. This dealership really went out of there way... to accommodate me. There sales staff is knowledgeable friendly and most importantly prompt. New Country Vw has made my experience memorable and i will certainly recommend them to anyone i know looking to buy new or used and i will always and only deal with new country.

• Resting on their laurels

I went to New Country VW to lease a 2012 Passat, and trade in my current car. I was quickly handed off to the newbie salesman (boy) of the dealership.... After going over the usual info, he gave me the standard "ok, let me go speak to the manager to see what we can do". After standing outside of his managers office for 15 minutes while he was on the phone, I went over and asked if everything was ok, and if I should come back. He assured me it would be just a few minutes more. His manager came out, looked at my car for 2 seconds and went back into his office, not even looking my way. Seconds later the salesboy comes over and says, sorry, we cant do a deal, price won't work. All he told me was the amount he wanted to rob me for on my trade in, never told me any numbers on the new lease. Normally, I welcome this sort of confrontation, not today, I turned around, walked out. I don't know who these guys think they are, Greenwich is an affluent town, the lack of service and respect they show their customers and future customers is disgusting. Won't be going back there.

New Country Volkswagen of Greenwich