New 877-255-5681 Dealer Website
Used 877-251-6423 Email Dealer
Service 877-220-1229

124 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Volvo Cars Westport from DealerRater.com
  • Awesome customer service!

The dealership treats customers very well. My car buying experience with Angelo was fantastic. Angelo went above and beyond in not just making car buying easy but he keeps things very personal. I have been there a few times for fixes/accessories/etc, and each time I got immediate attention and was treated well. Thanks Angelo/team - you guys ROCK!

• Greatest Car Dealer

Been buying Volvo's at Volvo Cars Westport since 1999.

Been buying Volvo's at Volvo Cars Westport since 1999.

• Volvo S90

New car, new model. The car seems lovely and luxurious and drives well. However, it is very complicated and almost totally computer managed. Within 24 hours, the back-up camera and Blind Spot system stoped functioning. However the next day, they seemed to work. A computer or connection mystery.

• Westport Volvo

Excellence in service and why I only deal with this dealership. My second car will be bought from this team. Can't change a good thing.

• Volvo S60 repair

Always great service! Very professional staff. I have never had to wait.

Always great service! Very professional staff. I have never had to wait.

• Outstanding service!

Fast & friendly service for my initial experience having my 2016 S60 in for its first oil change/service. Exceeded expectations.

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Peter. You really made our day today.

• Volvo of Westport - 40K service - 2013 S80 T6

Very competent service department. Jorge is the best!

Very competent service department. Jorge is the best!

• customer service

very good experience.My volvo was repaired in a timely manner and the final cost was less than estimated.

• Great experience

Had a great experience buying our new Volvo XC90 from Peter Martin. So knowledgeable and nice to deal with. Absolutely no pressure and did a great job of explaining everything on the car at pickup. Everyone at the dealership was nice to deal with too. Highly recommend!

• Easiest car buying process ever

Loved working with my sales guy Peter Martin. He knows the cars really well - all cars actually, a real car guy. And easy to talk to, never was pushy, took him time to make sure he could help me find what I wanted. The whole place has a great customer service attitude.