Zeigler Nissan of Orland Park

• AMAZING Experience

I came in on a Saturday and it was busy. I was greeted and taken care of right away. My car buying experience was a breeze. The managers and the finance team got me in and out very quickly. I would highly recommend this dealership.

• Love my new car!

Had a great car buying experience dealing with John Kowalczyk, he is my salesman for life as he was a pleasure to work with and he found the perfect vehicle for me!

• John Kowalczyk

John Kowalczyk was awesome he took out the time to hepatitis me with everything I needed to know about my new car.

• Great service and experience

The moment we stepped into the lot, we were eagerly greeted by the friendly sales rep, Steven Ortiz. Steven was very professional and of great character. He made us feel confident in buying a vehicle from Zeigler Nissan Auto Group located in Orland Park. Customer service goes a long way. My husband and I had been shopping for cars and had visited OTHER auto manufacturers (non-nissan) and in one particular dealership we were left standing a bit before someone even greeted us. The Zeigler Nissan dealership is clean. I do wish they had more than one stall in their restroom facilities ¿. They provide coffee, teas and small treats in their waiting area. So far, everyone that we've had contact with have been professional. We've only had one repair and that was for a tire . . . Got a nail in our tire a few weeks after purchase. And bec we purchased a package that repairs our tire called "Zurich", then that was covered. The service department was too professional and courteous. We also enjoy being able to get our car cleaned whenever we need at our dealer for no additional cost. So far we love our Nissan Murano.

• John K was incredible!

John Kowalczyk made my car buying experience painless and went above and beyond to get me the car I really wanted. I recommend everyone in the market for a vehicle to see John, he is the best!

• One of the best buying experiences I've had

My buying experience at Ziegler Nissan of Orland Park was excellent. The salesperson Kate Friberg was friendly and very helpful, she was able to answer any questions that I had. When I am ready to buy again I will definitely request working with her again.

• Service

Great job! Job is done right and on time. They go out of there way to make sure your taken care of.

• Excellent service

I am very satisfied whenever I get an oil change and tire rotation. I’m always there for less than an hour and the staff is always helpful!!!

• The Team at Zeigler Nissan is second to none!

I went into Ziegler prior to the Thanksgiving holiday for my routine oil change and walked out with a brand new Murano! A huge thanks to John Kowalczyk and his team, including Tom Maka, as they made this sale as seemless and effortless as possible! We even found ourselves laughing on multiple occasions, which I wouldnt classify as typical at a car dealership! We got a great deal in lieu of Black Friday and were in and out in a matter of a few hours. Not once did I feel John was merely there to make a sale, as he was incredible genuine, extremely knowledgable and amazing to work with! All in all, a great group to work with and one I would highly recommend to all in search of a new car! If you head into Zeigler, ask for John!

• Very happy customer

John Kowalczyk was super friendly, knowledgeable, and honest! Smooth buying experience. Everyone there was helpful. I will definitely do business here and with him again!