Lynnes Hyundai

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 556 reviews

556 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lynnes Hyundai from DealerRater.com

• November 28, 2015

Staff was willing to go the distance to give me the right deal and resolve any issues I had with the used car of my choice. Salesman Domenick Fulchini... and Sales Manager Al Albik were laid back, honest, flexible and intent on making a deal I felt comfortable with. I drove home my 2013 InfinitiG37x on the same day that I first entered their showroom.

Dear Met Fan, Thank you for taking the time to give us this very nice review. We are glad that you are happy with your Infiniti G37X. Welcome to the... Lynnes Family. We appreciate you as a customer and want to extend a Happy Holiday wish to you and your loved ones.

May 1, 2018

Ive never been a fan of shopping around for a new lease. So glad I listened to the recommendation. Joseph Cassese helped me find the perfect car at ...the right price. Awesome experience. I'm looking forward using them for the maintenance of my Santafe. Thanks Joseph!!

February 1, 2018

I came in with my family not knowing what to expect. Samad was very helpful. We were able to get a lease on a new Tucson that same day at a very re...asonable price. And Lynnes took care of my old car too. I'm very glad I went there and would recommend them to anyone.

January 30, 2018

I just purchased my new Genesis G 80 from Lynnes Hyundai in Bloomfield. I have never had a more pleasant car buying experience. My salesman, Domenic...k Fulchini, made the entire process very simple and easy to understand. He worked to get me a good price for my trade, ( 2004 Lexus LS 430 ) and a discounted price for my new car. I have purchased many new cars, Lexus, Infiniti,Honda???s, Toyota???s, etc. over the years. The other dealers always played with the numbers, kept you there for hours, and tried to sell you something else when you are taken into the finance manager. Nothing like that happened here with Domenick and Lynnes. I live in Warren, and I thought, why should I go all the way to Bloomfield for my new car. Boy, am I glad I did. ,

December 28, 2017

Both my wife and I have our hyundai's serviced at this location. Each time it was a pleasure to deal with Dave, Tom and John. They do a excellent job ...with service and also are very professioanl with regards to how they treat you as a person. I will never have our family of vehicles serviced anywhere else. Regards Jim Dye

December 25, 2017

I had a very good experience at Lynnes and would recommend this dealer to mt friends and family. I also am a women of few words and a 25 word minimu...m for a survery is ridiculous but that is entirely the fault of the survey developers and not the wonder salesmen Samad Moton, who I feel I can call and ask him anything I need to know about my Santa Fe.

December 18, 2017

We felt right at home, everyone was courteous toward us from the beginning. We really appreciate the patience that everyone had in answering all our q...uestions and concerns. We were extremely satisfied with our choice to re-buy an Elantra. We have been enjoying our new model of the 2018 Elantra, after our 2013 Elantra. Thank You again to everyone.

December 15, 2017

Lynnes Hyundai is an A+ establishment in every aspect. The hours of operations are more flexible than most dealers, which made it possible to car shop... after I got out of work late. All of the staff was helpful and courteous, but it was Peter Fahemy who was the star of the bunch. He was incredibly personable, professional and made the entire car-buying experience a true joy. Peter made sure every concern that I had was answered in the most informative way possible. If you???re looking for a car and want to have the most stress-free experience you???ve ever had, go to Lynnes Hyundai and see Peter Fahemy. You will not regret it.

December 15, 2017

Joe Casse is only reason I bought the car. Some other staff was rude. Dealership was clean. I will only get cars from Joe. He went above n beyond

December 12, 2017

My daughter got her car from Joe Cassese here, so I did as well, Now her husband is getting one too. This is a great dealership to work with, and Je i...s the best car salesman there is.