Paul Miller Honda

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 947 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

947 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Paul Miller Honda from DealerRater.com

• Honda CRV
    August 12, 2017

Very good sales team who understand and takes care of the customer

Honda Pilot 2018
    April 22, 2018

Jose m Velasquez excellent to work with him. His fine what I needs it plus a very professional, I???ll recommend him to anyone need a car.

Overall Experience

Not keeping customer informed - training issue
    April 18, 2018

Not keeping customer informed - training issue...

Overall Experience

New experience -used car through a dealer.
    April 17, 2018

This was a used car purchase of a Volvo. As a longtime Volvo owner, I had previously narrowed my selection to a specific model and trim level to sear...ch for. I found this one on the internet and was fortunate that the dealer was local. My previous used car purchases were either through private sellers or through my mechanic. Although I was out of my normal element by shopping at a dealer, Jose was very warm and patient. My wife loved the car upon first sight. Jose fell in love with it as well. As a Honda dealer, Jose was also outside of his normal element in helping a customer with a European car. We tied up a lot of Jose's time as I can be a bit of a challenge to reach a decision like this. He was great and didn't push me at all. At the appropriate time he brought his sales manager, Orlando, into the picture . He was very nice and easy to deal with. Melissa Traylor then took over to address financial matters and to finalize the paperwork. Very professional and easy to work with. Overall a very good experience. The detailing and presentation of the car made it seem like we purchased a new car, plus being able to have someone else take care of the title and registration paperwork was a pleasure.

It was Excellent
    April 12, 2018

My salesman was David Garcia and he was wonderful. It was a pleasure to work with him and he made me feel very comfortable and explained everything to... me very thoroughly. I would recommend him to all my family and friends. I love love my new Honda 2018 CRV AWD EX.

Happy with My New Honda!
    April 4, 2018

As a previous Jeep owner, I have to admit I was nervous about getting anything other than a Jeep. I was a tough customer but Jose was patient with me ...and was willing to make sure I left the dealership happy. First, I looked at a Honda Civic, which turned out to not be the car for me but Jose didn't give up! Upon returning to Paul Miller Honda, I decided to look at a Honda HRV. We took it for a test drive and I liked it! It was a smooth ride and sits high up which I like. Jose showed me all of the features of the new car including the moon roof, infotainment system, and the lock features. He went over all the necessary paperwork with my parents and I thoroughly. Overall, it was a pleasant experience at Paul Miller Honda! I would definitely recommend Jose to a fellow customer. He was knowledgable and very kind. Thanks again Jose!!

Recent Purchase
    March 30, 2018

Knowledgeable and willing to work with you to achieve your goals. Strong follow up. On time with appointments. Friendly and courteous. Wide selec...tion of vehicles.

Easy buying experience
    March 27, 2018

Jose Velasquez is the best!!! He is extremely patient in explaining all of the details. He is very professional and an asset to the Paul Miller Honda ...team.

Purchase of a New Vehicle
    March 26, 2018

This is my second vehicle I've purchased from David, He is an asset to your team. VERY PROFESSIONAL!!!!!! Paul Miller David is one of the best salesma...n I've ever dealt with.

Fantastic customer service!
    March 26, 2018

David and the team at Paul Miller Honda handled everything from start to finish. He even reached out a few days after I purchased my car to let me kno...w he found a cargo cover and extra set of keys! The next time I'm in the market for a car I know where I'm going first!

Paul Miller Honda