463 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Linden Volkswagen from DealerRater.com
  • Oil change, tire mount, diagnosis and repair

Great staff and great service in a timely manner. Jessica makes me feel like family when I'm there, I know my car is in good hands at Linden VW.

• Fast, efficient service with friendly staff

Everyone was very friendly. I had to drop off and wait for my car and the service was fast and professional.

• Great Services, Clean Facilities

They took my car in when I did not have an appointment. Jessica, the service manager was knowledgeable and kept me informed about the progress and cost of my repairs.

• Linden vw

I liked that I was made comfortable and I was explained what needed to be done in detail. I liked understanding why I needed a part and what would happen if I didn't get it

• Excellent Service

Jessica Lopez and her Service Team were absolutely the best. This is the bedt the service has been since I have been going there. I love the service

• Prompt courteous service well explained

Short, informative,polite personnel was extremely nice she explained everything about the service very well the quick video showing the undercarriage was quite informative

• Purchase experience

Steven G. the sales person! Very helpful and informative. Reason to buy my first VW. No harassment at all. Will definitely refer more customers to him. Thanks

• Conviniant Service

I was able to leave my car there, and they called me when it was done. I really liked that

• Great and very good service

Well,and profesional and make me with no worries about my Carr repairs..if I have opportunity I'll recomendé to another's customers to visit your location, I was very satisfaces my self..

• terrific service and customer service .

the people were friendly , knowledgeable and very helpfull .they make you feel like you matter , and your business is appreciated.