4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 487 reviews

487 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Linden Volkswagen from DealerRater.com

• January 23, 2017

Great staff and great service in a timely manner. Jessica makes me feel like family when I'm there, I know my car is in good hands at Linden VW.

June 12, 2018

I usually dread the process of buying a new car, but John, Tina, and the folks in the finance department made it a pretty smooth experience -- no endl...ess haggling and sob stories from the salesman about how they are "losing their shirt" over the deal I got. I very much appreciate the straightforward approach and low pressure style of John and the team at Linden VW. I found them online after a search of VW.com, and I called to check on their inventory and they had the exact car that I wanted (there was no bait-and-switch or up-selling once I arrived). After a little bit of friendly negotiating, I got the car and the deal I wanted. I highly recommend them - it was a great experience, and I'm a happy customer.

Linden Volkswagen

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! We are so proud of our team!

Tina Arkais

Internet Sales Consultant

June 11, 2018

I appreciate being able to read reviews to find and connect with good service, so I'll take a moment and add a review to help others. Linden VW does ...not disappoint. I worked with John Rios back in 2015 for our Tiguan then and we returned now (2018) to renew with a new lease. Of course we were going to come back to John. He took excellent care of us the first time and we knew it would be that way again. If you are considering going here, I highly recommend them!

Linden Volkswagen

Thank you Craig! We appreciate your business and your time to share your experience!

June 11, 2018

John Rios was a great salesman! He showed me and explained everything perfectly about the vehicle i bought. Wonderful dealership! I'm a happy customer....

Linden Volkswagen

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We appreciate your business!

June 4, 2018

Mike will try to work with any circumstances you have and make it work. He???s very honest about what he can and can???t do for you. Very good with fo...llowing up with you. One of the better car buying experiences I???ve had.

Linden Volkswagen

Thank you so much! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review!

May 27, 2018

very unhappy with this car. chances are I will never buy another volkswagon at least NOT from this dealer. service rep made some sad excuse why the li...ghts were burning out by blaming another service busuiness

April 29, 2018

This dealership was excellent. Mike Ramirez straight up and honest. Worked with us to make us happy! We got a great price on a 2012 Jeep Liberty, with... good mileage. I will go there again to buy and I am recommending my friends to him. We are extremely satisfied!

Linden Volkswagen

Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate your business very mush, and look forward to helping you in the future!

April 15, 2018

The staff was extremely friendly, understanding and accommodating. The only thing was the whole process took too long. If it wasn't for that, they'd... definitely get a 5 star rating. I absolutely appreciate their pleasant personalities. I wouldn't hesitate to refer people there. I just hope they won't have to wait as long as I did. Kudos to Linden VW and, specifically, Mike Ramirez.

Linden Volkswagen

Essien, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We apologize that the process took longer than it should have. We are improving our p...rocess everyday to make things run smoother! Let us know if you need anything!

March 19, 2018

I have leased or purchased 5 vehicles at Linden VW since 2012. My experience has always been exceptional and I have always been treated with kindnes...s, honesty and respect by my salesperson (Mike Ramirez). I would highly recommend!

Linden Volkswagen

Thank you for sharing your feedback Jonny! We strive to hear of experiences like this! Thank you for your continued business and support! Please let... us know if there is anything you need!

February 24, 2018

Recently bought a pre owned vehicle, (2016 Nissan Altima SR), from Linden Volkswagen. In over 40 years of buying cars, (both new and preowned), this w...as the best experience I have had to date. Their no hassle pricing is wonderful. The price you see on the internet is the price you will pay for the vehicle, (no bait and switch tactics or false internet pricing which I have had experienced over the years with numerous car dealers in NY / NJ.) The sales consultant, Dave Strollo, was a joy to work with, knew the particulars of the cars we test drove, and never pressured us into to making a hasty decision. The price I received for my trade in, (2009 Malibu LT), was entirely fair and within KBB and Edmunds used car guidelines. The whole experience took about two and a half hours. I would recommend Linden Volkswagen to anyone who wants a pleasant and stress free car buying experience.

Linden Volkswagen

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Dealership! Dave is one of our veteran consultants, and we love him just as much as his customers! Pleas...e let us know if there is anything we can do for you!