Lexus of Route 10

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 45 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• February 5, 2017

Very pleased with this experience - nice , friendly and simple. Highly recommend !

Dave, Thank you for your review and your kind words about our dealer. We certainly do all we can to be sure every customer interaction is as friendly... and courteous as possible. Thank you again! Brad Vaill Guest Relations Director 973-319-3254

March 3, 2018

I leased a pre-owned Lexus in 2015 and my lease ends in August 2018. The service provided to me by this dealership during the term of my lease has be...en excellent. Today, I met with one of the Sales Consultants - John Mottes - John is an excellent sales person. He is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Given the fact that my lease is coming to an end, John went out of his way to explain all of my potential options that work best for me and answered all of my questions. He was honest and genuinely determined to help me figure out what I should do to continue driving a Lexus. If you are interested in driving a Lexus, I strongly recommend that you go to Lexus of Route 10 and ask for John Mottes to assist you in purchasing or leasing a car.

February 26, 2018

My salesglman Roger was straight and honest. I would buy a car from him again. He was really attentive and explained the whole process to me. Wo...uld definitely buy from him again

February 13, 2018

in the last week Super friendly people, very professional. Special thanks to Ed and Julia Radulic. Felt completely at home, very warm staff. Highly r...ecommended !!! Will buy here again.

January 22, 2018

By far the best car-buying experience I have had. Did not spend hours negotiating numbers and came to an agreement quick. Our sales rep, Crawford also... spent a lot of his time helping us find the right car (as we were indecisive). He is truly the quintessence of what a sales representative is supposed to be. You will get the best price from him. Highly recommend!

November 15, 2017

My husband and I were looking to purchase a quality used older Lexus GX. We wanted an extra vehicle to keep the miles low on my new Lexus NX. We decid...ed that purchasing directly from a Lexus dealer was the best way to go. We communicated w our salesman Duke Snyder via email and phone for several days. When Duke was able to get a price within reason, we chose to drive to the dealer from Northeast Pa. The condition of the vehicle was exactly as Duke described.(We have looked at several vehicles at different dealer locations and none were in the condition as described online except this one we looked at at Lexus of Route 10). Duke was a pleasure to work with and made the sale a seamless transaction. He listened to our concerns and worked diligently w his manager to make the transaction and deal go smoothly and effortlessly. He even listened to our concerns of issues we had in past w purchasing a used vehicle from another dealer and asked his manager to throw in a 6 month/6,000 mile powertrain warranty on this older used lexus. We certainly will use Duke Snyder and Lexus of Route 10 for our future Brand New and used Lexus purchases. They also gave a fair deal on out trade. We went in to look and drove home back to PA w our newly purchased vehicle! Thank you Duke Snyder for working with us to make this car sale an effortless transaction!

October 22, 2017

When I purchased my car I was told that I could bring it in for a wash whenever I wanted. Then as the dealership got bigger that policy changed and y...ou now can only get a wash on Sunday between 12 and 4 unless you are having a service. Well the sunday car wash can be a rather lengthly experience and the quality of the wash is rather shoddy. The car is always wet and I have to spend 15 minutes to complete the job. Anything worth doing is worth doing right. They don''t seem to follow that slogan.

August 1, 2017

Had a most wonderful experience with Lexus of Route 10, Whippany NJ. I had begun scouting for a Luxury Vehicle and soon identified Lexus ES 350 to be ...our Family vehicle. We live in Monroe Township and hence was natural to approach dealerships closer to home. However, a query on Edmunds.com brought us in contact with Angela Malanga, Sales rep at Route 10 Lexus, over 50 miles way from our home. Have to admit, She was an amazing Sales Rep, very courteous, polite, humble,respectful and eager to help! She took time to listen to our thoughts and concerns and addressed them appropriately. There was no haggling and back and forth over prices-as its customary in Auto sales/had already experienced at dealerships closer home. Angela is a person, whom you can put your trust upon to bring forth the best deal and meet your expectations. The deal was struck in no time on a Friday evening. They accomodated our little concerns on inauspicious days too and we finally were proud owners of Lexus 350 and drove the vehicle Monday morning. The closure process was smooth and quick too. Would commend all others involved in the process too-Sales Manager-Steve, Delivery Specialist-Tristan. The Finance person ( sorry-couldn't recollect the name) was every professional and not overtly aggressive in selling options down the throat. Angela even noticed and got repaired a little scratch on the front seat-we would have hardly noticed! All in all, it was a very pleasant experience being at Lexus of Route 10. Would recommend it to all and would unhesitatingly approach them for all our future needs. Best Wishes, Angela and Team!

June 5, 2017

Thanks to John Mottes (Sales Consultant) I had an excellent buying experience at Lexus of Route 10. John was very helpful, trustworthy, and responsive.... I never had to meet his sales manager for any high pressure closing technics. I was very satisfied with all his answers, so, we quickly closed the deal.

May 23, 2017

Had the best all around experience with Route 10. From my sales person to the tech to the finance manager. Very friendly, professional and helpful. I ...already told them I will be back for my next vehicle.

Lexus of Route 10