New 888-660-0837 Dealer Website
Used 888-421-7570 Email Dealer
Service 888-243-4889

Average based on 258 reviews.
  • The best car buying experience!

It was a pleasure dealing with Cory, Ralph and Ron. My wife and I were walking in with no appointment just asking a few questions and checking out the large SUV's on the lot. Cory introduced himself very professionally and guided us to Ralph. It wasn't long before we were sold on the 2015 Suburban and made a deal. These gentlemen made the process seamless. Ron assisted with all the paperwork and we were on our way the same night! We wanted to say thank you to the Wigder staff for their exceptional service and family friendly atmosphere.

• Pastor

As I have said before it is well worth the drive from New York City, NY over to Livingston, NJ to Widger. The atmosphere is friendly and comfortable. The personnel are very friendly and the service is top notch.

• Terrible service....!!!!!

Terrible service went to buy suburban but couldnt because of such an unprofesional service

• Great dealership!

Always a pleasure dealing with your staff. Everyone is very knowledgeable and professional. Feel like family more than just a business dealing. This is what a dealership should be like.

• worst customer service!!

Worst customer service. They don't know how to deal with customers.

Worst customer service. They don't know how to deal with customers.

• GREAT Experience

Very friendly, approachable, not pushy... Attentive and responsive, even after purchasing/leasing the vehicle Family type of experience through all aspects of vehicle shopping and purchasing. Two other extended family members have also purchased/leased vehicles at Wigder. Jackie (salesperson) was a joy to deal with during the process.

• 2016 Chevrolet Malibu

The staff exhibited Integrity and a genuine interest in making sure I was satisfied.

• Excellent service

The Widger team provided prompt, professional service for my vehicle. They listened to my concerns and serviced my car properly the first time. Well done.

• Easy and Painless....Woman friendly too!

Jackie was very patient and kind with my 80 year old mother. It made something that I was truly dreading (car buying) painless and easy. I would definitely recommend both Jackie and the 'numbers guy'...cant remember his name...to anyone I know. Have already been telling colleagues about GM's fabulous educator's discount. Thanks so much, Jackie! You're the best!!!

• Gary J MAuro

Very professional and customer friendly. The service department was very accommodating in my request for a loaner car and timing.