380 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DCH Millburn Audi from DealerRater.com
  • 2007 Audi A4

Great dealer, easy process, excellent car, excellent value.

Great dealer, easy process, excellent car, excellent value.

• excellant as the last 5 audis purchased there
    August 28, 2017

always the best in service and sales going beyond other dealers. I have purc hased 5 of my last 6 audis from dch. always felt it was the best deal.

• D. Neto

Very good service, we will definitely look for new purchases in third location. Regards. D. Neto.

• Pre owned Audi

We walked into the dealership to test drive a pre-owned Audi and Jake immediately took care of us. The car was clean and looked more like a brand new car, rather than a 5 year old car. Jake was knowledgeable about the car and Audi's in general. When it came down to make an offer on the car, Jake was more than reasonable and was extremely easy to work with. No negotiating games! So we bought it right there on the spot and we are thrilled with the car. Nice to buy a pre-owned car at reasonable price from a reputable dealer like DCH Milburn Audi. TOM

• New Car Purchase
    July 12, 2017

Worked with Eric Costos. A very pleasant and no pressure experience. Love the car and the dealership. Speak with Eric if you need an Audi

• Audi A6 purchase

I visited DCH Millburn Audi after purchasing my last two Audi vehicles at Paul Miller. I must say that working with my salesman at DCH, Leo Yam, was a great experience. He made my purchase and the entire experience very pleasurable. Thanks!

• DCH Millburn Audi
    July 6, 2017

DCH and especially Mr. Sasso made the process smooth and simple. Good communication and cooperation to get the car I wanted. Highly recommend this dealership and Mr. Sasso.

• DCH Millburn Audi

Overall excellent, smooth and satisfactory sale/purchase experience. Mr. Sasso made the process easy and simple.

• Great experience once again
    June 25, 2017

Great experience once again with Joe Sasso, the best in the business. He really is a true professional, helps any way he can, a valuable asset for the dealership.

• Joe Sasso Always 'Comes Through'
    June 18, 2017

This is the 5th car I have bought from DCH Audi. My experience over the past 12 years or so with the Service Manager(Alan) and Joe Sasso have been consistently positive. Joe and Alan get a perfect score of "10." The only reason I didn't give the dealership a perfect score is because I am offended by the Used Car Manager who determines the value of trade ins. I bought the car I brought in for trade from DCH Audi. It has always been serviced there. Alan knows how special he treats my Cabrolet whenever I bring it in (like keeping it inside the garage until I pick it up). I know Joe would have told him how truly exceptional this 2009 vehicle with 18,000 miles is(not a scratch or dent on the vehicle). The Used Car Manager didn't even give me the courtesy, as a repeat customer, to come out and look at my car. He merely looked the wholesale value up on whatever source he uses and offered me $10,000. I put the car up on Edmund's web site and I had 4 dealers call me within 24 hours and offer me between $10,600 and $11,300 for my car(dealers I never bought a car from). I called Joe and said he should at least give me $10,600(equal to my lowest offer from other dealers) in order to make things easier for me. He refused. I put the car on my Facebook page and in one day I sold it for $13,000 and had 2 backup buyers(all three people who looked at it agreed to pay $13,000). I would guess an Audi dealer would make more money and think he made a bad business decision for DCH. Again, it is only because of Joe that I remained loyal and purchased my 5th car from him. I don't want this experience to hurt my assessment of Joe. He is the 'hero' in this transaction.