McGuire Buick GMC North Bergen

3.1 out of 5 (3.1) 22 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• October 14, 2013

GREAT TO DEAL WITH SMOOTH TRANSACTION THEY DIDN T WASTE MY TIME WE BOYH CAME TO A AGREEMENT FOR THE SALE I CAME 1HOUR AN 15 MIN. FOR THIS DEAL

October 23, 2017

From the moment I walked in, the salesman was attentive, professional, and made sure I got a car that suited what I was looking for. He answered all ...of my questions and made sure that I was comfortable every step of the way!

October 14, 2017

Great experience and love my new Buick Verano!! Salesperson was able to answer all my questions. Everyone at the dealership was very nice.

September 30, 2017

McGuire is really focused on making the car buying experience stress free and easy. Just purchased my third vehicle from here and could not be happier....

September 23, 2017

Really great experience when I purchased by Buick Encore. Management answered all of my questions and ensured I got the best deal possible. I really ...felt supported during the purchase process and will definitely be returning in the future!

July 20, 2017

STAY AWAY! If I wasn't clear enough, DON'T GO THERE! STAY AWAY!!! If you like your money, don't throw it away in the place.. cars.com, please give us ...an option to post our review without giving a star.. this place doesn't deserve any!

Please be advised that this customer negotiated a deal for a very specific vehicle. She knew very well that we did not have it in stock and would hav...e to locate it on her behalf, or why else would she not have taken delivery of it right there and then? She committed to the sale with a signed buyer's order, a signed credit application, and a non-refundable deposit. She also demanded that we have the vehicle delivered to her within 24 hours, which in this case was a Saturday. Our dealership worked very hard to get the exact vehicle she requested AND have it ready for delivery to her that very Saturday. We believe that is top-notch customer service. When we called this customer to advise her the vehicle was ready, she claimed she could not come in that Saturday to take delivery. We called again the following Monday to reschedule her delivery. It was at that time she advised our salesman that she was cancelling the deal because she purchased a foreign brand car instead. Our dealership neither buys vehicles into our inventory nor sends a salesperson off the sales floor on a Saturday unless our customer is fully committed to taking delivery of a special order vehicle. That's the reason for the aforementioned signed documents and deposit. We did everything right and with full disclosure. It is unfortunate that this customer has threatened to have her family and friends submit derogatory remarks about our dealership when we completely fulfilled our part of the agreement. These customer's remarks are nothing more than slanderous and defamatory against a dealership that did everything she requested. We should not be punished on social media for it.

June 17, 2017

There was a particular certified used car that I was looking to purchase. They took almost a week to get back to me for a very simple question- how mu...ch are the dealer fees and taxes associated with this car. I live 1.5 hours away and wanted to get a better idea of tota cost before I drove up. Instead they took forever to email me back, and only asked if I could stop in the lot to discuss costs. I understand not wanting to negotiate price over phone or email, but I just simply needed to know dealer fees. After finally getting in touch with me over phone- they said the car just sold. Fantastic.

May 28, 2017

Tried to buy a car off of them. Hard to even get them to call you back.

July 13, 2016

I'm not a fan of this place nor will I ever go back. I was under the impression I would be able to end my current lease and get into something new, (a...t least that's what I was told) only to sit around for a week without a phone call. Every time I called, I would hear the same thing, "I'm still working on the deal, will call you right back", "I'll call you in 15 minutes". Never heard back unless I called. Just be honest and tell me the deal isn't working out. Don't have me wait for a week and never hear back from you. While at the dealership, your deal won't be given full attention as sales reps are constantly walking in with other inquiries or the phone rings or another clients paperwork shows up. How can you close a deal when you can't give your full attention to one person???? The last day I walked in to get an update or speak in person, oh, he's not here. That's when I got fed up and advised to forget everything and thanks for nothing..... By far the worst attempt to buy a new car in my life

September 14, 2015

I deliver mail to this car dealership. Since the beginning of 2014, Tommy Johnson, the manager at McGuire Buick GMC has been talking to me about the c...ars and sport utility vehicles they sell and lease. He was always friendly, answered my questions, and was never pushy. So, when I was finally ready to get serious about getting a new car, I went to him. He gave me a really good lease deal on a new 2015 GMC Terrain with all-wheel-drive. The salesman, Eddie Bellocq, showed me how everything works on my new Terrain. I love these guys! They have always been friendly and for almost two years Tommy Johnson is always giving me bottles of water or a cup of coffee, if it is cold outside! :)

Dear Marc, We are very happy that you gave us the opportunity to earn your business. We look forward to many more years of serving you as well. Your... Certified McGuire Buick GMC Sales Team

McGuire Buick GMC North Bergen