McGuire Buick GMC North Bergen

54 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 28, 2019

I CAME IN WITH A BUDGET, AND DAMIAN AND FREDDY MADE IT WORK. THE PROCESS WAS SIMPLE AND STRESS FREE, I HIGHLY SUGGEST COMING HERE IF OUR LOOKING FOR... A NEW CAR!

Hi, we really appreciate your positive review! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Enjoy your new car, and take care!

June 15, 2019

Mcguire Gmc BUICK in north Bergen was incredible on getting me into the truck I wanted at a reasonable price. GREAT EXPERIENCE! Enjoying my new car

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are ha...ppy to help!

June 14, 2019

I came to McGuire looking for a great deal on a Sierra SLT or SLE and Damien went over all my options and was able to get me in a Denali package with rebates... bringing my payment to with what i expected to pay for the Denali, Freddy helped get me a low interest rate and Omis is the man, he explained all my papaerwork and made it a great car buying experience, thank you guys

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at McGuire Buick GMC. If you have any further questions, please do...n't hesitate to reach out!

June 14, 2019

well informed on car, answered all questions. very helpful. Damien R very helpful help. went through all aspects with us , explained all the features... and went though with us.

Hi, we are very happy Damien could provide you with a positive experience! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

June 12, 2019

I wanted a small AWD crossover, Dave introduced me to the Encore and I fell right in love! He got me to the payment I wanted and I could not be happier!... 5 stars all the way!

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! We look forward to your next visit. Ta...ke care!

June 10, 2019

Great experience, worked with Dave and Omis, they got me the blacked out Terrain that I wanted for a great price! I would definitely recommend buying a... car from Dave!

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Dave, Omis, and the rest of the team here at McGuire Buick GMC! We app...reciate the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

May 31, 2019

Great customer service. Shopping for a vehicle was made fast and easy and i couldn't be any happier. I will definitely be recommending family and friends... to McGuire Buick GMC. Damien has helped me a lot in the process of purchasing my new vehicle and has provided great customer service.

Thank you for sharing your experience! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. We hope to be of service to you a...gain in the future. Best wishes, McGuire Buick GMC

April 27, 2019

We have been coming to McGuire Buick GMC of North Bergen for over 10 years. I highly recommend all the staff. They are all very knowledgeable about the... inventory and they always ensure we get a great deal.

We are happy to see that you found our staff to be so knowledgeable. We strive to provide excellent customer service every day. See you soon!

April 27, 2019

Everyone treats you like part there family. They can't be more helpful. I can't wait to bring my family members back to see what they pick out

We really appreciate your positive review! It's good to know that you felt well taken care of during your visit. Come see us again!

April 26, 2019

Great car, i love my encore. Dave and Ron worked to take my nissan lease early and gave me a great price, would definitely recommend!

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!