Liccardi Ford Lincoln

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 416 reviews

Call This Dealer

416 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Liccardi Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com

• Excellent
    December 10, 2016

Although it was time consuming but the service was excellent Tony is great sales person to work with

Hello Indu, Congratulations on your new car purchase! Thank you for recommending us and for choosing Liccardi. It makes me so happy to hear that Tony ...provided you with exceptional service. He is an asset to the Liccardi team and he does an excellent job of representing our values. I greatly appreciate that you chose Liccardi and I hope you enjoy your new car! All the Best, Doug Hansen, GM

NEW EXPLORER
    April 11, 2018

Allen Saltz was a courteous and got us a fair price. and a pleasure to work with. when we ready to buy my husband's new truck, Allen is who we are goi...ng to use.

THE BEST DEALER
    April 9, 2018

I just got a brand New ford F150 . The costumer service , sales person and manager was amazing , the gave me all the best to bring my ford with me to ...home , I am very happy , they help you guys a lot , they explain so well ,about the plans , cars , financing . I high recommend this dealer.

Liccardi Ford Review
    April 4, 2018

Staff was friendly and welcoming once arriving at the show. Staff quickly brought the car around to review. No need to walk around trying to locate ...the car. Was able to review the car and the salesperson answered all my questions. Time was not a issue. Took a nice lengthy test drive on highways and residential roads. The price resented to me was fair. Trade in of my car was fair. Price of the car was finally determined and the car was prep and cleaned in a timely manner. Salesperson then filled the car with gas and sat me through a complete run down on the functions of everything. He took the time to answer all my question before I drove away.

Customer
    April 3, 2018

The clips for my driver's seat broke and exposed the air bag. Paul Moore, the Service Manager, took a personal interest in getting this issue resolve...d quickly. Great experience!

Ford Explorer 16
    March 6, 2018

Pure quality and customer service, treated beyond expectations

Hi Santos, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy we could exceed your expectations! If there is anything else we can do to assi...st you, please let us know! Take care!

Oil Change and Great Customer Service
    March 5, 2018

I called for an oil change and tire rotation with a short notice but they managed to squeeze me in. I haven't been in to the dealership for some time ...do to work and location and was sad to hear Nancy in service was no longer working there. On the other hand, the new service consultant Richelle is great along with the whole service team.

Purchased New Ford Explorer/Oil Change
    February 17, 2018

I thought the sales associate was very professional and the whole process in general was the easiest/most hassle free of any previous buying experienc...es. I will definitely be returning back to Liccardi Ford Lincoln.

Scott
    February 16, 2018

Scott is the best!!! I've been dealing with Scott now almost 6 years, you always been great always give his best always explain everything about the ...vehicle, he's a straight shooter I like that. James Ladson

Bought a cpo Mustang
    February 14, 2018

I went well I went into by a certified preowned 2017 mustang GT convertible. After negotiating the price and filling out the financial paperwork I com...e to find out that the Mustang has only one key, no owners manual and tires that were no good. They offered me to a key at they’re cost and I had to pay the hour labor to program it. They also said they would send me an owners manual but it’s now been 3 months and I still haven’t received it or had any of my calls returned either. As for tires I had to buy a new set but not even going to bother with that seeing as I couldn't get a key or an owners manual.

Liccardi Ford Lincoln