New 866-795-2128 Dealer Website
Used 866-795-4329 Email Dealer
Service 866-968-7381

4.5
350 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Liccardi Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent

Although it was time consuming but the service was excellent Tony is great sales person to work with

Hello Indu, Congratulations on your new car purchase! Thank you for recommending us and for choosing Liccardi. It makes me so happy to hear that Tony provided you with exceptional service. He is an asset to the Liccardi team and he does an excellent job of representing our values. I greatly appreciate that you chose Liccardi and I hope you enjoy your new car! All the Best, Doug Hansen, GM

• Love my Truck

Great experience. This is my fifth car purchased at this dealer!

Damion, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Great experience. This is my fifth car purchased at this dealer!

• Very good buying experiance without sales pressure

Best price, knew what I wanted and they went over and above on the price for me. I would go back in a heartbeat when looking for another vehicle.

Charles, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Happy with Sales and Service
    March 17, 2017

They were not high pressure. They were good to work with. I got the Escape I wanted and at the price that I could afford. Tony and Scott helped me and they did a good job. Good follow up from Scott. I had a warranty issue and they dealt with it quickly.

• Tire Replacement

Liccardi replaced two tires on my Lincoln MKZ. They were very courteous and provided me with all information, including cost, prior to beginning work. The tires were in stock, however, I thought it would take less than the 2-1/2 hours to do this work. I am always satisfied with Liccardi's service and will continue to use them for my car.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, William. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Service
    March 7, 2017

Prompt service dept. Service techs were very knowledgeable and very helpful . Eager to answer all of the questions that I had at the time of service

• Great service

Have purchased three vehicles from Alan and we would not buy from anyone else. Good man and got us great deals!

• great deal great guys

everything was a good expeirence here at Liccardi Motors

everything was a good expeirence here at Liccardi Motors

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Anthony! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• Excellent
    January 27, 2017

Liccardi Ford Lincoln

I had a great experience at Liccardi. Wesley was very knowledgeable and provided everything I needed to make a decision without the pressure. They gave me a great deal that was within my budget. Finance was quick and easy. I would recommend Liccardi to anyone.

Liccardi Ford Lincoln

Hello Lyndsay. Thank you for your five star review. I am glad Wesley was able to help get you in the vehicle you were looking for. We take great pride on providing a positive car-buying experience. Congratulations on your new car and we hope to see you again soon! Best Wishes, Doug Hansen, GM

• Scott was an awesome sales person
    January 27, 2017

Liccardi Ford Lincoln

Would definitely recommend him as well the dealership. Great customer service and the attention was unparalleled. Would definitely continue to purchase more Fords from Scott and Licardi Ford !

Liccardi Ford Lincoln

Hello Linda. Thank you for your positive review. I am glad Scott helped to put you in your new vehicle. We pride ourselves on providing a positive car-buying experience for all our customers. We hope that you enjoy your new Ford and we can't wait to see you again next time. Best Wishes, Doug Hansen, GM