4.0
395 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of VIP Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Wonderful service from caring, helpful people.

My 22 year old car had finally died, and I was not used to shopping for or paying for a new car. We went to several dealers and spent many weeks this summer being intelligent consumers. I found the car shopping process tedious, confusing and bizarre, but when we finally landed at VIP Honda, it was a relief. Janet Ghazouani, our main Sales Representative there, was courteous, caring and not pushy. All in all, if we were just choosing a car on that alone, that is where we would have bought. In addition to that we got a much better price than at other Honda Dealers we had gone to. THUMBS UP for Janet and VIP Honda.

• As usual, excellent service at VIP Honda

I have always found the service at VIP Honda to be excellent. That holds true for regular maintenance, repairs, and sales.

• Best car buying experience!
    July 21, 2017

VIP Honda

Thanks for this great 5-star review. We think Jose is great as well! -Kristal Stanislawczyk

This was my first time purchasing a car, I had no idea what to expect but Jose made it very easy, answered all my questions, and even gave my a ride to the dealership. I was approved for my new 2017 Civic Ex, and it was in stock the same day, I love this car! I will definitely be coming back and referring my friends and family to VIP and Jose.

• GREAT SERVICE!
    July 21, 2017

VIP Honda

Thanks for this great 5-star review. We are so glad we could help you find the perfect vehicle! -Kristal Stanislawczyk

I purchased my 2014 Honda Civic Lx and absolutely love it! the staff there was very helpful and very friendly. It was absolutely amazing! I would recommend this place to everyone !

VIP Honda

• Great customer service!
    July 20, 2017

VIP Honda

Thanks for this great review. We also think Jose is great. And we are so glad we could help you find the perfect vehicle! -Kristal Stanislawczyk

Jose and the team he worked with were fantastic! I wasn't able to get the car I wanted, but left with one I love! Jose was not only a huge help in getting me in to a new car the same day, but he was knowledgable about stock, super patient with answering all of my questions, and most importantly, genuinely friendly and pleasant to work with with. Both he and Elaine in financing were a god-send and in going above and beyond on my behalf really made me feel like I was more than walking dollar signs. Jose even helped me connect my phone through the bluetooth feature and followed up with me after I left to be sure I was happy. Samera in reception was also very helpful and made me feel like we were best friends. Will definitely be going back when it's time for an upgrade!

• Best Car Experience Ever
    July 17, 2017

VIP Honda

Thanks for this great review. David is great!! We are so glad we could help you find the perfect vehicle! -Kristal Stanislawczyk

David Ogega was AMAZING!!! My Husband and I told him what we wanted and he made it happen!! He made us Super comfortable and was very courteous as well as the rest of the Staff. This will be the only Honda Dealership my Husband and I will give our Business to.

VIP Honda

• Alfred was the best car salesman I have ever had-EVER!
    July 17, 2017

VIP Honda

Alfred did not beat around the bush like most car salesman. He was very direct with me and extremely helpful with all of my concerns. This was perhaps the quickest car purchase I have ever done. I have bought a new car from both Planet Honda (which is a horrible dealership, and I advise you not to go there), and Route 22 Honda which is another very good dealership. I'd rate VIP Honda a 10/10 due to Alfredo's help. I do wish management would be a little more involved with the deal though. I'm used to managers or supervisors coming up to me and talking to me about the deal. I guess they knew I was in good hands with Alfredo.

• Second Honda
    July 15, 2017

David O was pretty good to my daughter when she got a new CRV. So I went back to him for my Ridgeline and gave me a good deal

• Do not follow through with paperwork

In August 2016 I returned and leased a new car. The sales experience was great. However, in may of 2017 I recieved a notice on my hfs account that i owed taxes and other dues for a car I didn't have anymore. Find out vip never sent my paperwork to them and they thought i still had the car. So that got fixed. Then in july. I get a letter saying i owe a return fee and over miles fee from the same old vehicle. Vip didn't date the material sent from my return date so i did not get my loyal customer money applied. So i call vip and tell them i need a vehicle return receipt. I called them Friday. Called Saturday and they say I have to wait till Monday. It's their fault my account says i owe money I don't but I have to wait. After this is fixed i will not buy another vehicle from them except the one I have that I'll buy at the end of the lease. Make sure they take care of their end before you leave the lot.

Thank you for this valuable feedback. Please contact me so we can ensure your next visit is 5-star worthy! My email and # are: kristals@viphonda.com | 908-753-1500 ext 4008 -Kristal Stanislawczyk

• Customer service and my salemen
    July 15, 2017

The last time I bought a Honda was in the 80,Sao we decided to go back to them! The customer service and help I received from JOSE AT VIp was outstanding! CUstomer SErvice is huge in today's world ! AND YOU OFTEN DO NOT RECIEVE IT! I I DO NOT remember everyone's name but everyone I dealt with was outstanding! I give JOse 10 stars and would recommend him to all my family and friends! Thank you for your service.