4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 475 reviews

Call This Dealer

475 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of VIP Honda from DealerRater.com

• August 6, 2014

My 22 year old car had finally died, and I was not used to shopping for or paying for a new car. We went to several dealers and spent many weeks this ...summer being intelligent consumers. I found the car shopping process tedious, confusing and bizarre, but when we finally landed at VIP Honda, it was a relief. Janet Ghazouani, our main Sales Representative there, was courteous, caring and not pushy. All in all, if we were just choosing a car on that alone, that is where we would have bought. In addition to that we got a much better price than at other Honda Dealers we had gone to. THUMBS UP for Janet and VIP Honda.

May 16, 2018

I had a great experience shopping for my new car at VIP Honda. Daniel Williamson was extremely helpful, professional and knowledgeable. Daniel is a ve...ry good salesman and outstanding service provider

May 13, 2018

Before we even walked into the door we were greeted by Tareek who welcomed us inside and made sure we were comfortable before getting us a salesperson.... Mack, our salesperson, went over the all Accord models while making sure to tell us all the difference between them. Once we narrowed our selection, Mack went out and pulled up the two models we were considering to test drive. When it came down pricing, Mack was an advocate on our side who tried to get us the lowest price. We decided on financing the car so we were led into Juan's office. Juan is truly a professional and will give you honest answers to all your questions. After all paperwork was completed and the car was ready to leave the lot, we had trouble reaching our insurance agent. Even though it was a Saturday (past 7 p.m. ??? dealership technically closed), Tareek and Mack didn't leave us until everything was all settled. This is definitely the place to go to buy your Honda because they ease the stress of buying a car..

VIP Honda

Chirag, thank you for the kind words on your experience with our team. We work hard to provide the best customer care, and we are happy to hear you ag...ree. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do!

May 10, 2018

I had a great experience shopping for my new car at VIP Honda. Daniel Williamson was extremely helpful, professional and knowledgeable. He made me fee...l at ease and I never felt pressured or rushed to make quick decisions. He also made himself available to answer questions over the phone. He is very friendly and personable. Daniel is a very good salesman and outstanding service provider. I highly recommend him and would purchase vehicles from him again in the future.

VIP Honda

Thank you for the kind words on your experience with Daniel and the rest of our team on the lot. We are happy to hear that you felt comfortable workin...g with us, and we appreciate the recommendations! We hope you will give us a call if there is anything else we can do.

May 6, 2018

I went to buy a car which I had almost finalized and the sales representative did not seem interested in selling the car. He was rude to me and my fri...end and finally we left without buying any car!

April 30, 2018

I'm very disappointed with my purchase at VIP Honda, I purchased my daughters 1st car a 2005 Honda Civic we left the dealer with it and so far have b...een back with issue a total of four times. They released the car to us without doing a thorough analysis of the vehicle. 1. The car was sold to me without the gas gauge and trunk being having the ability to open, car went back 2. Then the car released a gas odor and when it rained the trunk got wet again, car goes back 3. This is all taking place within 30-days of purchase. 4. I return back with the vehicle they correct all issues confirmed the car is good to driver and I should not have any other issues. 5. Again today when my daughter drivers car to school check engine light comes on. 6. I'm not a car expert but I came to VIP Honda because a previous buyer confirmed it would be a painless experience especially when purchasing a used vehicle, unfortunately this is not my experience 7. I'm so disappointed with all the issues the car is having my daughter has barely been able to drive her car due to all these issues. I have spent taking time off work in the morning just to get the car serviced due to weekends not being an option 8. currently waiting for a call back due to the check engine light...

VIP Honda

We are sorry to read about the frustrating experience you have recently had with your daughter¿¿¿s Honda Civic. Customer satisfaction is our main prio...rity and we can assure you we will do all we can to make this right. Please call Kristal Stanislawczyk at 908-552-7701 so we can directly address your concerns and ensure your satisfaction.

April 29, 2018

Purchased a 2004 Honda Pilot form the dealership. Transaction was seamless. Daiana provided excellent customer service and was very attentive during... the purchase. Thank you for an enjoyable experience.

April 26, 2018

It was really good experience for me to work with vip Honda. I been thrue so many other places, but didn’t get that friendliness with the dealer. Shaf...i is great sales man I’ve ever seen.

April 9, 2018

I went there looking for a nice Honda with low miles she found one real fast I didn’t have to tell her the color she was on point ....

April 9, 2018

My daughter went there to see about a car just to see if they could help her and she left with a 2018 Honda Civic!!!

700 Us Highway 22 North Plainfield, NJ 07060