East Coast Toyota

462 reviews

462 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of East Coast Toyota from DealerRater.com

• August 30, 2017

Tyrone and the rest of the staff at East Coast Toyota were very professional and helpful. Tyrone took the time to help me decide which truck best fit my... needs. The buying process as a whole was easy and without pressure.

November 1, 2018

I would highly recommend East Coast Toyota to everyone looking for a new or used car!! It???s a great dealership, with a very knowledgeable staff. Fred... and Nick went out of their way to accommodate us. I would definitely go back again!! Thank you East Coast!!

Nicholas Mule

Sales Manager

(5.0) 7 reviews

Will Carthens

Business Manager

(4.5) 16 reviews

October 6, 2018

This is my third lease at East Coast Toyota. Great place and great people. Fred Myer always helps me select the right car for me. Pleasure working with... him on getting the right deal for me.

September 26, 2018

great customer service .attentive, very nice,professional and always willing to answer all of your questions. will recommendFaris to others. overall great... experience with east coast toyota

Firas Dari

September 20, 2018

Great friendly and knowledgeable staff, will definitely spread the word about east coast toyota, and will be a return customer.Extremely happy and satisified... with my experience.

Brian Garcia

(5.0) 26 reviews

August 3, 2018

The most important part was that I came prepared. As long as you have your documents, your honesty, and some patience, this is easy as pie. I didn???t... go in really expecting anything to happen. I already knew I was going to have to explain a few things about my credit. Tyrone is a guy with a master plan. I went in at 12:30 and gave him everything he asked for. I was just going in to understand where I needed to be. Without question, Tyrone accomplished where I wanted to be. I didn???t have too many specifics which left a lot of options open for me. I???m not hard to please. What he presented was more than I could ask for. By 4PM I was out the door with a later model putting nothing down. 429 a month for this gorgeous 2014 Camry SE in Metallic Magnetic Gray! It was surreal when I left with my new car. I was in shock. This could be because this is actually my first car. The place was beautiful. The employees were nice and friendly. I had nothing to complain about. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone who wanted to purchase their first car. Thank you again, Tyrone!

Tyrone Wright

Jennifer Nolasco

Internet Sales

July 24, 2018

Israel Cabrera was my sales man when i went to East Coast Toyota, he was very nice and friendly. He explained everything that needed to be explained, showed... us the cars we wanted to see, but best of all he was very helpful and respectful. If you ever go to this dealer i would recommend you asking for Israel Cabrera.

ISRAEL CABRERA

PROFESSIONAL CAR SALES

(5.0) 144 reviews

July 19, 2018

Purchased a 2018 Toyota Camry SE and couldn’t have done it without the expertise of Fred Meyer and Rafi’s reassurance that a deal can be made.... I’m certainly not an easy customer to deal with, but Fred maintained his professionalism and equanimity while putting up with me throughout the entire process. He took his time to explain parts of the process that I was confused about. He is knowledgeable, down to earth, personable and reasonable. Buying a new car isn’t always fun. It can be stressful, but Fred made the process a lot less painful. I highly recommend this dealership primarily because of the EXCELLENT customer service Fred provided.

July 18, 2018

Jose was very helpful! He worked with me on getting the best deal as well as came in earlier to help me! Awesome job! Loved!

Jose Lopez

July 17, 2018

From the minute I walked into the sevice center, everyone was very helpful and accommodating. They listened to my concerns and made sure I was happy.... Everything went smoothly and I will definitely return.

Renee Desordi