176 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Pauly Acura from DealerRater.com
  • GREAT SERVICE!

I purchased a 2006 MDX brand new and also have a 2005 RL. Both received all scheduled maintenance at Pauly from the beginning and currently. Roger the service manager is the best when it comes to customer service! I trust him and he has never let me down. He always has a loaner ready for me and is very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Pauly has kept my cars with 200K+ miles on them, running smooth. When I need a new car, it will be hard for me to switch car brands because of my relationship with Roger. He just seem like he's not out to jack up the bill. Fixes what need to be, makes recommendations, and gives a reasonable timeline I can wait to fix certain repairs. That's what we all want, isn't it? Keep up the good work Roger!

• 2012 Acura MDX

I have to say that I was very impressed by your dealership. From the saleman, Bob Erlien to the Finance Manager Frank Karigiannis to the overall experience. Your delaship went out of it's way to make sure we were happy with the used Acura and we are. I can't wait to buy my next car at Pauly, thanks!

October 15, 2017

Fast friendly and professional. Fixed the problem with no hassle and minimal cost. Loaner car was great. Fast and efficient service with a smile. Highly recommended.

• Pauly Acura Service

Roger and Service staff are top notch! Diagnosed problem and rectified quickly.

Roger and Service staff are top notch! Diagnosed problem and rectified quickly.

• Great!
    October 2, 2017

Hunt our salesman could not have been more helpful or informative. Just great all the way around. Highly recommend Hunt and your shop to anyone who wants an thoroughly enjoyable car buying experience. Felt we got a good and fair deal with no haggling.

• Pauly Acura Service

Perfect service of my RSX and complete explanations of the work

Perfect service of my RSX and complete explanations of the work

• First class shop
    September 17, 2017

I just wanted to give a "shout out" to the folks at Pauly Acura - my wife has been a customer of theirs for 20 years and finally converted me (after talking about how wonderful this dealership was). She has always loved the service department - led by Roger Blanton - and the sales people were friendly too. We worked with Dimitri, Ivan and Mike who gave us a good deal and were very helpful in explaining the features of my new car. I have a feeling I'm going to be a Pauly customer for at least 20 years too.

• Excellent Experience

Needed A1 service & was able to schedule on the day I called... There were no added charges and original quote was accurate... was very pleased with efficiency of staff and efficiency of this dealership

No pressure service department. Nice people....always feel like I was listened to and respected.

• Great place for service

Fabulous service department. They explain everything and service is done timely and thoroughly.