New 877-207-6358 Dealer Website
Used 877-207-5294 Email Dealer
Service 888-481-7717

Average based on 91 reviews.
  • GREAT SERVICE!

I purchased a 2006 MDX brand new and also have a 2005 RL. Both received all scheduled maintenance at Pauly from the beginning and currently. Roger the service manager is the best when it comes to customer service! I trust him and he has never let me down. He always has a loaner ready for me and is very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Pauly has kept my cars with 200K+ miles on them, running smooth. When I need a new car, it will be hard for me to switch car brands because of my relationship with Roger. He just seem like he's not out to jack up the bill. Fixes what need to be, makes recommendations, and gives a reasonable timeline I can wait to fix certain repairs. That's what we all want, isn't it? Keep up the good work Roger!

• Great experience! Car buying made easy!

Pauly Acura made the car buying process seamless. They were able to locate the car I wanted and deliver it immediately. My salesperson was helpful, knowledgeable and accommodating to my requests. Thank you!

• Efficient, Competent and Pleasant Service

Excellent service both on the vehicle and in its interaction with me, as a customer. I recommend Pauly Acura to anyone shopping for a new car.

• Very satisfied

I was searching for the right acura tsx which is white and black interior, and this dealer had it. The price of the vehicle was below what dealers usualy price their cars and they still lowered the price a bit. I had good credit so the buying process was easy , they cleaned the car and im very happy with my purchase. Ivan Kovalenko is the salesman who helped me, and also very good when i emailed him thru cars.com to ask about the vehicle and my fianance options

• Paula Acura service

Service was great. Can't see repairs since they are internal, so I can only assume they were done. Very customer friendly approach.

• Title

Made car buying as reasonable as car buying could be.

Made car buying as reasonable as car buying could be.

• new TLX

Great price, great salesmanship. Quick response to my online inquiries, and very accommodating to our schedule.

• Good service

Excellent service. I asked if they could cleanup some sand in the door well of the van, and they decided to do the entire van, cleaned the mats and all. Washed the car. Nice surprise. I have bought two cars from the Pauly dealerships and it's always been a good experience. They are not pushy and listen to what I want out of car purchase

• Always good service

Brought my 2004 MDX in for maintenance and satisfied as always with the quality of repairs and great service managers.

• Great service and great dealer

Truly honest dealer A rarety in auto industry! Highly recommend!

Truly honest dealer A rarety in auto industry! Highly recommend!