• Love going there

Every time I go there it's a wonderful experience!!! It could be to shop for a car, service, or just to look. I now have brought 3 cars from them and want to get a 4th just to buy from them, but not sure if I'm interested in any of the vehicles. The salesman I recommend goes by the name of IG!!! He's friendly, honest, helpful, and he get u in and out!!! He sales with both the company and customer in mind!!!

• Excellent Experiences At Springfield Acura

Excellent Sales associate. Handled everything well even when things got real busy. Overall, it was a good experience.

• Awesome Customer Service

Anthony Bruce made my buying experience easy. He was awesome and a great salesperson. I highly recommend coming and buying a car with Anthony Bruce.

• Pleasant Experiences

I walked into Springfield Acura expecting what I would be quoted for. But I dealt with Anthony Bruce, who was pleasant and very patient salesperson. I eventually got a great deal and I walked away a happy customer. I Highly recommended Springfield Acura.

• Excellent Experiences At Springfield Acura

Carlos Lasso was excellent, very friendly and very knowledgeable on the MDX features easy to work with.

• Very Professional

Anthony Bruce was great to work with. Very nice, no pressure. Would highly recommend working with him and Spring Field Acura.

• Excellent Services

Anthony Bruce was easy to deal with, not pushy-yet followed up as needed. When we did come in to buy he kept the sale moving and reviewed all aspects of the car and encouraged us to return with any future questions.

• PROVIDED THE UTMOST PLEASANT SALE

Anthony Bruce provided the utmost pleasant sale experience. Very knowledgeable about the products. Thank You Very Much!!

• Great Customer Service

Carlos Lasso provide great customer service and was very knowledgeable.

Carlos Lasso provide great customer service and was very knowledgeable.

• Very Knowledgeable

Anthony Bruce was great very knowledgeable and he worked out the best deal for me on my 2018 TLX. I am very happy and will definitely recommend him and Springfield Acura.