Route 22 Nissan

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1110 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Route 22 Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Treated me fair. Love nissan

David called me and we set up an appointment around my busy schedule. He called me to go over my options of both a rogue and a Murano. I came in with ...a clear mind that I was just looking but David showed me the cars and I fell in love with the Murano. I told him I don’t just deal with anyone and I expect a great deal, he told me don’t worry you in great hands. David and Tony worked together to keep me as their customer because it was between a Rogue or Murano or a Jeep(that I had numbers on already and I was going to buy it the next day). These guys did their best. Thanks David and Tony…

Ms. Teixeria, Our team does their best to ensure our guests are provided with the perfect vehicle that best suits their needs along with the best dea...l possible. We understand that purchasing a new vehicle is a big deal so patience is very important. Thank you so much for the positive review!!!

• Experience

Hilil was an amazing sales rep i was here since 10 in the morning and left here at 4 and that was his time to go home he really stuck out through thic...k and thin and he make sure i left here with a brand new car after being here for so long he was really patient with me and my husband and very understanding he really looked me and my husband out what can i say it was an amazing experience thank you so much Hilil

• Totally recommend it!

I have been a Nissan Route 22 customer for over 3 years. I have a lease with them (Rouge 2015) and get my oil changes with them as well. I went to get... my oil change as usual last week and while I was in the waiting room, one of the sale managers, Less Turchin, called me to his office to offer a renewal of my lease for a 2018 Rouge. At first, I was not interested in taking the deal because I have dealt with Dave Tobar since the beginning. However, Les??? deal was so good that I could not say no. After making my decision, I was introduced to Craig Cohen (General Sales Manager) and Cesar Hurtado (Sales Manager) who helped to finished the renewal of my lease. I???m very happy with the service and their dedication to meeting their client???s expectation when it comes to getting a new car. Totally recommend it! Sandra De Sousa

• Awesome service!!!

I have been a Nissan Route 22 customer for over 3 years. I have a lease with them (Rouge 2015) and get my oil changes with them as well. I went to get... my oil change as usual last week and while I was in the waiting room, one of the sale managers, Less Turchin, called me to his office to offer a renewal of my lease for a 2018 Rouge. At first, I was not interested in taking the deal because I have dealt with Dave Tobar since the beginning. However, Les’ deal was so good that I could not say no. After making my decision, I was introduced to Craig Cohen (General Sales Manager) and Cesar (Sales Manager) who helped to finished the renewal of my lease. I’m very happy with the service and their dedication to meeting their client’s expectation when it comes to getting a new car. Totally recommend it! Sandra De Sousa

• Very satisfied

When I first came here, I thought I was only going to browse around and window shop. Jake helped me out and showed me a Nissan Sentra Turbo 2017, I di...dn't think I could ever afford a car like that. Thanks to Jake's help, he was able to lock me down on a lease that was just within my budget! Jake is very confident and upbeat, there was no need for haggling or negotiations with him. Everything was straightforward and he answered each and every one of my questions. If you need a new vehicle, I highly recommend checking this place out.

• Carlos is the BEST!!

Carlos was the simply BEST! He has all the patients in the world and he is super kind! I had so many questions and he answered every single one. Cesar... the Sales Manager was also AMAZING and very helpfull! I will only buy cars from them and RT. 22 NISSAN! Ask for Carlos and Cesar they will take care of anything you need.

• nissan rogue

I bought a new car on November therewith MR Carlos as dealer salesman .He was very professional at that time .Greeting with great smile and respect .... He showing you every from beginning to the end .I was very please at his performance .

• Great service

Worked with Carlos F, he assisted Me and he did a wonderful job. Purchased a Nissan rogue, white. It was hard to locate the car, but some how we found... it. Thank you Carlos.

• Carlos F

Worked with Carlos F, he assisted Me and he did a wonderful job. Thank you Carlos.

• Best dealership to get a car from

Within 5 seconds of being there the salesman Joey Cav greeted me. He was awesome! He started and ended the whole process helping me out with every lit...tle step. Never had a salesman that good. The whole crew was so nice and welcoming. I would definitely spread the word and tell everyone to buy a car from them. Thank you all. Happy New Year Rt 22 Nissan!!!

Route 22 Nissan