Route 22 Nissan

New Used Service

1120 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Route 22 Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Treated me fair. Love nissan
    August 25, 2016

David called me and we set up an appointment around my busy schedule. He called me to go over my options of both a rogue and a Murano. I came in with ...a clear mind that I was just looking but David showed me the cars and I fell in love with the Murano. I told him I don’t just deal with anyone and I expect a great deal, he told me don’t worry you in great hands. David and Tony worked together to keep me as their customer because it was between a Rogue or Murano or a Jeep(that I had numbers on already and I was going to buy it the next day). These guys did their best. Thanks David and Tony…

Ms. Teixeria, Our team does their best to ensure our guests are provided with the perfect vehicle that best suits their needs along with the best dea...l possible. We understand that purchasing a new vehicle is a big deal so patience is very important. Thank you so much for the positive review!!!

• Excellent customer service
    January 22, 2018

I would highly recommend this Nissan dealership to buy or lease one of their cars. Everyone is beyond friendly and super helpful! Their new sales mana...ger Cesar, salesman Dave Tober, and finance manager Devin Chisolm made leasing my Nissan Rogue quick and easy! I can???t thank them enough! Car shopping can sometimes be unpleasant because of awful salesman and bad management. I promise you won???t encounter that here!

• Excellent Dealership
    January 21, 2018

Cesar the Sales Manager was very patient and informative and made sure that I got into the right vehicle for my budget. He made sure that I left as a ...satisfied customer. Will Ortiz who was our Salesman was amazing, he told us everything we needed to know about the vehicle and was very patient. You can tell he loves what he does because he gave me a wealth of information about my new purchase. I will definitely buy from Route 22 Nissan again and will definitely refer friends and family. I???m a satisfied consumer

• Excellent Service
    January 20, 2018

Cesar the Sales Manager was very patient and informative and made sure that I got into the right vehicle for my budget. He made sure that I left as a ...satisfied customer. Will Ortiz who was our Salesman was amazing, he told us everything we needed to know about the vehicle and was very patient. You can tell he loves what he does because he gave me a wealth of information about my new purchase. I will definitely buy from Route 22 Nissan again and will definitely refer friends and family. I’m a satisfied consumer

• Sales Review
    January 19, 2018

Salesman, Luis Sanchez was very pleasant and patience. He took the time in assist me on choosing the right vehicle. I did have him going back and fort...h, I couldn't make up my mind. His sales manager, Cesar also took the time to get me the best deal at the best rate. Thank you very much for your time.

• I recently purchased a preowned vehicle from Route 22 Nissan
    January 18, 2018

I recently purchased a preowned vehicle from Route 22 Nissan and hands down, this was the most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had! I had a... great experience with the salesman, David Thomas, who was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He provided fast and professional service; his approach was quite relaxed and there was no high pressure sale from him at all. Thank you David and Route 22 Nissan for your topnotch service and for making the car buying experience painless. Would definitely buy from here again.

Overall Experience

• Great Service Experience!

• Great experience

• Exceptional Service!
    January 18, 2018

Went in to purchase my new 2018 Rogue expecting excellent service but received exceptional service by Jake! Thanks for being extraordinary Jake! You'...re the best at what you do!

• Experience
    January 17, 2018

Hilil was an amazing sales rep i was here since 10 in the morning and left here at 4 and that was his time to go home he really stuck out through thic...k and thin and he make sure i left here with a brand new car after being here for so long he was really patient with me and my husband and very understanding he really looked me and my husband out what can i say it was an amazing experience thank you so much Hilil

Route 22 Nissan