New 888-764-2765 Dealer Website
Used 888-201-8473 Email Dealer
Service 866-492-8269

4.5
316 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Morristown from DealerRater.com
  • Comfortable and friendly

Excellent and pleasant. Sales rep explained all the technology in words I understood

• Far above the rest
    March 21, 2017

Mercedes of Morristown, goes above and beyond to make purchasing and servicing a car an enjoyable experience. Clinton Vail, in the sales department is like working with the family member. He goes above and beyond to make sure it is an unforgettably a wonderful experience. Shaun, in the finance department was patient and thorough. I appreciated the suggestions he made on purchasing preventative maintenance. Anytime I've had my vehicle serviced, there is never a wait and the warm friendly staff always go above and beyond to make it as simple as possible. There are other Mercedes dealerships, but none quite like this!

• The best of the best!
    March 14, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

We are glad that we could help. Thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Morristown and thank you for your review.

After having a minor accident I called my service advisor Jeff D'Angelo about getting in to check the road worthiness and get an estimate from the body shop. He told me to be there Monday morning and he'd take care of me. They had me in and out in 1 1/2 hours.

Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

• Do not appreciate and don't go there

I regret the experience and process. GM was very arrogant .

I regret the experience and process. GM was very arrogant .

• Great experience
    March 2, 2017

I took my car in for a service and I am very happy with it! They did a great job. I highly recommend taking your car here.

• My Car there for repairs
    February 9, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

We are glad to hear that Willie did so a wonderful job. Thanks for coming to Mercedes-Benz of Morristown and thank you for your review.

Willie Caldwell is awesome and deserves an award in customer service. He makes you understand the problem and takes you through the parts and labor costs, he has a realistic approach which I admire. He was hands on and always called me to give info on what was been done, and how long it would take. When it was found that my car had multiple problems, he had the mechanic explained the details, and Willie's reassurance more than anything else, kept my mind at rest and allayed my fears! I had given up on my car, but Thanks to Willie and his crew at the Morristown Mercedes, my car is alive again!! Brenda

• Willie Is The Best
    February 1, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

Willie is definitely one of the best. Thank you for coming to Mercedes-Benz of Morristown and thank you for your review.

Willie Caldwell is genuine He really cares about his clients He has always looked after my best interest and the quality of my vehicle 🚗 service Thanks Willie ! Ralph Rizzo

Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

• Excellent work to meet certain deadlines
    January 4, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

Thank you for coming to Mercedes-Benz of Morristown and for your wonderful review.

Ziad Shehady did a wonderful job in meeting our needs. The new car needed to be leased by December 31 in order to meet certain refunds. Ziad was able to help doing it.

• Great customer focus!
    January 2, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

Willie Caldwell went the extra mile as Service Advisor to ensure I was satisfied during my recent service to my E350. Very kind and focused on what customer needs are.

• Excellent service advisor
    January 2, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

Thank you for making the switch to Mercedes-Benz of Morristown and thank you for your review.

Excellent service. Should single out Willie Caldwell for an excellent job!!!!! I have a BMW which is much more expensive than my MB and I have to say their service is nothing compared to MB. Again thanks to Willie. Hope MB realizes that he is a valuable team player!