• Best Car Buying Experience EVER

My boyfriend and I drove over an hour (and past a dozen Nissan dealerships) to come to Hudson Nissan since it came highly recommended. The experience was nothing short of pleasant which is not usually your typical car buying experience. Our salesman, Michael (Mikey), was amazing. I had very specific criteria that I wanted and was not willing to negotiate on any of my must haves. Without being pushy or overbearing, I was able to get the exact car I wanted with the features I wanted within my budget. At no point did I feel pressured to do anything. I was able to leave with the car I had been obsessed with since it came out; the 2016 Maxima. I would most definitely recommend this dealership as well as Michael for all your car buying needs. After having a horrific week from being in a car accident and having my beloved car totaled, I was able to at least have a single, but very bright spot amid the storm.

• Great Experience

I got my 2010 Lexus IS350 C from Hudson Nissan and I am extremely happy with the experience I had in the dealership. My sales rep Mr. Ash spent almost half a day with me and he had so much info and knowledge about the car although it was a Lexus and not a Nissan. He is a caring, respectful, humble and responsible guy. He did all the paperwork and explained every step of the way! I totally recommend him. Ask for him there! The dealership is very nice too and it's at a convenient location.

• One-of-a-kind car buying experience with Ashkan

I had an amazing experience at the Hudson Nissan. I’ve been taking the time to find just the right car for my mother. I worked with Ashkan who was an absolute delight! He was very knowledgeable – and unlike previous car buying experience I’ve had, he was never pushy – and took his time explain the best fit for what her needs were, not to mention patient, as she can be rather picky. We test drove a variety of cars and he found her a great model. Needless to say, we were both beyond pleased from our experience and would recommend working with him for all of your car needs. We will certainly be back for any future purchases.

• Public Relations Specialist

Ash Shokoohy helped me get the car of my dreams. He was very pleasant to work with and very polite. We all know how pushy sales reps can be but he was not like that at all. He listened to what i wanted and made sure i get the best deal. Love this dealership. I refereed two of my friends to go buy their cars from ash.

• Best customer service!

I came in recently to browse and was helped by Ashkan. Had an amazing experience, left with a ton of knowledge about my future buying needs, and will be returning to talk more with him. Very knowledgable about the products and services offered.

• The Best Dealership

I was in need of a new vehicle, and I went to Hudson Nissan. I was welcomed by Jaime Palaquibay who ended up being my Sales Conultant. He worked with me and was very patient, allowing me to see various cars with no pressure. Upon, carefully making a decision I ended up with a 2016 gray Nissan Sentra SV. When he told me to come outside the dealership, there was my new baby and once I took a look inside; this was the deal breaker for me. They took her away and gave her a car wash, a full tank of gas, set up the floor mats, bluetooth etc. and took me on a inside tour; of the various features. I was pleased and so excited. The buying process was made very simple and easy. This dealership will work with you regardless of your financial budget. The entire staff at Hudson Nissan, is very professional and caring about its customers. I hope this review helps any buyers, looking for a brand new car to take home.

Hudson Nissan is the best car DESLERSHIP ever they helped me find a great car at a great price got the payment lower than I expected thank you Luis sanchez

• Wonderful associate

Didn't buy my car but they made me feel at home they really care and hat to find you the best deal they can

I was recommended to Hudson Nissan by my friend what a wonderful place of business thank you Luis Sanchez and Hudson Nissan

• Didn't get a car but Hudson Nissan great

Didn't get my car but the employees at Hudson Nissan treated me very nice . Luis Sanchez was very professional and caring