4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 166 reviews

166 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Chevrolet of Jersey City from DealerRater.com

• February 28, 2018

Wonderful experience. The patience and the care were outstanding

Hi Fidelis! Thank you so much for writing a review. I am so happy that you had such a wonderful experience at our dealership. Please feel free to give... us a call if there is anything else we can assist you with.

April 25, 2018

Thank you to the sales person Nelson Orellana for helping us with the purchase of my Mom's Chevy Spark. Nelson was very patient with us and answered ...all of our many questions including some of our silly ones. Even after purchasing, he ensured all of my concerns were met and has followed-up twice post to ensure we are still happy with our purchase and have no issues with the car. It was a great pleasure working with Nelson, his manager Narciso and the finance staff. We will be back when my Mom is ready to upgrade and I highly recommend this dealership. I couldn't be happier with the service provided to me.

Chevrolet of Jersey City

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I am so happy to hear that you had such a great experience with Nelson. When making a big pur...chase like this no question is ever silly. We are happy to answer any questions that you have. I hope your mom is enjoying her Spark! Please don't hesitate to call if there is anything else we can help you with.

April 4, 2018

I would give zero stars if I could. Nothing but terrible communication post deal. Everyone aside from Charlie was nothing but rude and condescending. ...I would never recommend this dealership to anyone I know. They should be embarrassed for how they treat their customers who are still waiting on the deal process to officially be completed. I can't wait until I finally get my plates so I never have to give this "dealership" the time of day.

March 12, 2018

They went out there way to get the job done.Great customer service. Thank You, for a job well done. I love my new Camaro.

Chevrolet of Jersey City

Congratulations on your new Camaro! Customer service is very important to us and I am so happy to hear that you had such a great experience. We apprec...iate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

February 2, 2018

Called one afternoon to make sure a vehicle was still available. We came in and saw three vehicles and test drove them. Lorenzo was our salesman, he w...as patient and honest. He worked with us and we left with our suburban!!!! The Jersey City Chevy team was the smoothest dealership that we dealt with. Their price was more then fair. The trip from uptown was well worth it.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent purchase experience with us. Customer service is extremely important to us and we always t...ry to deliver the best possible service. I hope you are enjoying your new Suburban! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

February 2, 2018

Great experience will definitely recommend this dealership to friends or family. Helpful was able to put me in the car i always wanted. A plus work

January 29, 2018

Mr, Lorenzo, was very helpful understanding and answer all the questions that I asked him and gave me another chance. His compassion soul me he under...stood what I was coming from and he kept it real with me. I would recommend him to anyone family and friends.

January 28, 2018

My last visit was absolutely too long...for an oil change I waited 3 hours and I saw customers come in and leave before me. I was disappointed!

Hi Princess. I am very sorry you were not happy with your last service experience with us. We know how valuable your time is and it is never our inten...tion to make our customer's wait. We will certainly make it up to you on your next visit. Please ask to speak to the manager when scheduling your next appointment.

January 12, 2018

This is probably become my favorite dealership in town!!is you???re going to buy ur car this is the place to do it. The service is prompt and great ju...st as their cars, Our dealer man Amer was just excellent and able to give us some great guidance and was specially helpful. Everything I???ve told was true and then some !! Obviously I would recommend this dealership to everyone looking for their dream car and Amer is the one to ask for !! He is nice, kind, and honest .. Every time I go for service or repair they???re always ready for me on time even if I???m late they get all I???m asking for done in not time thank you Chevrolet

January 12, 2018

Guys if you are looking to buy a car and tour the type that don't like to be sold this is the place trust me the reoa are great professional they make... sure you understand everything they work with you any kind of credit no problem and if you really want your money worth ask for sells rep Nelso he's great he make sir you get what you want and he goes over everything with and make sure your comterble I had the best experience of my life today at Jersey City Chevy and felt great spending my Hard earned money love my new truck no questions . This is the place Nelso is the best.