New 888-406-6076 Dealer Website
Used 888-415-2991 Email Dealer
Service 866-748-5980

1016 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Toyota Universe from DealerRater.com
  • Hesham Ali is Excellent

Yesterday, I purchased a Camry from Toyota Universe. My Sales Representative, Hesham Ali was exceptional in his presentation and handling of the purchasing process. He made the process a pleasant experience and was on point with all facets of the process like personally getting my old license plates and syncing my phone with my new automobile. Hesham Ali is a consummate professional and a true asset to the Toyota Universe Dealership. I can sincerely attest that Hesham Ali is the best representative whom I have ever encountered in the new car purchase process. Finally, Hesham Ali's professionalism establishes Toyota Universe as my dealership for all future business.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review on your experience at Toyota Universe with Hesham! We're glad that he was able to assist you with the whole car purchasing experience and made this experience an easy one. We wish you the best of luck with your new Toyota Camry and look forward to seeing you again for regular routine maintenance. Welcome to the Toyota Universe family!

• Great dealership good Pepole
    March 27, 2017

Toyota Universe

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're glad that Kevin was able to assist you with your new Toyota Sienna!

I recently purchased a Toyota Sienna and was help by salesman Kevin Adams who treated us like family best experience at a dealership by far if anyone is looking for a vehicle go to Toyota universe look for Kevin Adams you won't be disappointed.

• Car Service

I brought my car in for service maintenance. Lauren Livaccari and Cindy Rodriquez are the best and so, so amazing. They are always ready to assist you at anytime and excellent at their job. They are very professional, friendly and have a sweet personality in helping you. The staff in the service department at Toyota Universe are great employees. I enjoy having my car serviced there, because of the welcome I receive.

• Best experience ever at a dealership

Me and my family recently puerchased a Toyota Sienna great van the sales man Kevin Adams was amazing treated us like family for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle at ( Toyota universe in little falls nj look for Kevin Adams you'll see what I'm talking about.

• Mike Dispenza
    March 21, 2017

Toyota Universe

Mike did an amazing job helping me find a car. He explained every part of the process with my family and I and made sure I was going to get the best deal. He is a great advocate and really stands by his word that he will do everything he can to make sure we get the best and we leave happy.

Toyota Universe

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad that Mike was able to assist you and help you get into a new car! We wish you the best of luck with it and welcome you to the Toyota Universe family!

• Catherine Flores
    March 18, 2017

Toyota Universe

Cathy, thank you for your positive review! Welcome to the Toyota Universe family!

Thank you Mke for the excellent services. For taking you time to helps us find the right car . You was so professional and patient. Thank you for everything

• Toyota Rav4 2011

Thanks to juan gamara for his good quality and for his good rervice

Thank you for your positive review! Welcome to the Toyota Universe family!

Thanks to juan gamara for his good quality and for his good rervice

Thank you for your positive review! Welcome to the Toyota Universe family!

• Mike Dispenza
    March 13, 2017

Mike was great would definitely recommend!!! I was almost in and out smiling through thewhole process can't wait to come back with family and friends

Toyota Universe

Thank you for your positive review!

Toyota Universe

Thank you for your positive review!

• Mike dispenza
    March 11, 2017

Toyota Universe

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad that Mike was able to assist you!

Mike is the best seller is this place if u need a car come here and speak with my boy mike. I came here i was well greated at the door and he showed me cars and he found me the right one. Its a cool place to be here its awsome

• My new car
    February 19, 2017

Toyota Universe

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're glad that Armond was able to assist you! We wish you the best of luck with your vehicle!

Recently, I stopped into Toyota Universe to see if I could find a car. Mr. Armond Simonian assisted me, and I was sold from the moment that he introduced me to the car that I later purchased. Before Armond even showed the different options to me, he asked me many questions to better understand what type of car I was looking for; from this alone, I can tell you that Armond is an INCREDIBLY caring man with such sincerity! He TOOK HIS TIME to see what would be in my best interest!