4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 1392 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1392 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Toyota Universe from DealerRater.com

• December 21, 2017

Came in today and met with a sales consultant by the name of Osman Aksu. He was able to.answer all.my questions and helped my mother in law and myself... find the perfect car for her 70 mile commute daily! Thank you Osman for allium your great help!

Thank you for your wonderful review! We look forward to many more positive experiences. Enjoy!

May 22, 2018

****FIVE STARS***** Armond, you???re wonderful! Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication to your customers, you have made buying a car so e...asy for me- you can be certain that I will come back, once I???m in need of another car.

Toyota Universe

Thank you for taking the time to share your five-star review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Armond went above and beyond to provide you with s...uch excellent assistance throughout your car shopping experience. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

May 21, 2018

Came here in between two cars from two different dealerships. Mike Dispenza eliminated any uncertainty in my mind about which car I was going to buy. ...I had strict conditions they he was more than willing to meet. If you want a straight shooter, give Mike a visit.

Toyota Universe

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review with us! We are happy to know that Mike provided you with such excellent assistance throug...hout your car shopping experience and we hope to see you again in the future!

May 21, 2018

If you want to cut the bs ask for Mike Dispenza, he???s upfront and wants you to walk out happy. Great experience and definitely recommend Mike @ Toyo...ta Universe.

Toyota Universe

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and recommendation with us! It is a pleasure to know that Mike went above and beyond to provide you... with such excellent assistance and we look forward to seeing you again!

May 21, 2018

I just want to take a minute to give a huge shout out to Paul Stumpf the Service Team at Toyota Universe. Once you purchase the car, your next few ye...ars are spent in the Service Area.. I've been in and out from the past few months, Service Maintenance appointments and Body Shop work. From the time they took possession of my car until it was returned, I was kept up to date on the progress and cost. And on top of everything else my car was finished a head of schedule, I was pleasantly surprised. Without hesitation I would recommend Toyota Universe, because of their service team. Congrats to all for a job well done.

Toyota Universe

Thank you for sharing your review and recommendation with us! It is a pleasure to know that Paul, as well as our whole service team, went above and be...yond to provide you with such excellent assistance. We hope to see you again in the future!

May 21, 2018

Had a great first time experience here. Switched out of my Honda into a Toyota. Love my decision loved my sales woman Breanna Guerra. Over all great p...lace

Thank you for sharing your positive review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Breanna provided you with such excellent assistance and we hope that... you are loving your new Toyota!

May 19, 2018

Alex Fromm took the time to listen to what me and my family needed. He worked with us to get us the best deal at what we could afford. He was polite ...and honest. That is rare these days. I would recommend him and Toyota Universe to my family and friends.

Toyota Universe

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review and recommendation with us! We are happy to know that Alex went above and beyond to provid...e you and your family with such excellent assistance and we hope that all of you are enjoying your new car!

May 19, 2018

from the get go my experience was excellent and I will never forget. I will recommend Toyota universe to all my family and friends. Thanks to John

Toyota Universe

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and recommendation with us! It is a pleasure to know that John provided you with such excellent ass...istance and we hope to see you again in the future!

May 19, 2018

John was reasonable understanding and worked to get the best deal for what I asked. He didnt pressure me either way and just worked towards what I wan...ted

Toyota Universe

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review with us! We are happy to know that John provided you with such excellent assistance and we... hope to see you again!

May 19, 2018

This is my second time purchasing a car from Armond, and I???m so happy that I continue to do so. Armond is a true professional, who always provides t...he most care and thoughtfulness for his clients. I???ve said it before, and I???ll certainly say it, again- Armond, I will keep recommending you to everyone I know, and I???ll be back to see you once I???m in need of a third car! Thank you!

Toyota Universe

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review and recommendation with us! It is a pleasure to know that Armond continues to provide you ...with such excellent assistance. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you in the future!

1485 RT 46 East Little Falls, NJ 07424