Crestmont Toyota/Crestmont VW

405 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com
  • Great Car, Great Salesman
    April 28, 2017

John was great. He answered all my questions and came through on all of his promises. He was easy to work with and very fair and honest about the whole experience. After a day or so of phone calls I came to the Dealership to purchase the car (and meet John for the first time) I was in and out with a brand new 2017 Volkswagen in under 3 hours! Thanks Johns

• Great Experience
    April 15, 2017

Crestmont Volkswagen

Thank you for being a repeat client of Crestmont Volkswagen and thank you for your review.

I came in to see what my options were for turning in my lease early since I was close to my allowed mileage, and John Fletcher made the process quick, easy, and honest. This is my second time working with him and I'll be back!

• Crestmont review
    April 1, 2017

Crestmont Toyota

Thank you for coming to Crestmont Toyota and thank you for your kind review.

Crestmont was curtious and informative. They took time to explain everything about Rav4. Crestmont is the best dealership. Great people and great service. Thank you

Crestmont Toyota

Thank you for coming to Crestmont Toyota and thank you for your kind review.

• Bad Service
    March 30, 2017

Crestmont Toyota

I am a life long Toyota customer (first time at Crestmont) and I made an appt for an oil change, tire rotation and alignment. I showed up 15 min early. The guy who checked me in by my car was very nice. Then I met another employee who told me about 2 recalls and quoted me 1.5 hrs. I waited for over 2 hours watching at least 5 other people come and go before I asked to check on the status of my car. Then John came out to say it was going to be at least another hour because there is only 1 guy doing alignments. Seriously...you quoted me 1.5 hrs and now you want me to wait for 3 and I have an appointment. When i told John why i was upset, he said, these things happen. Really? That's terrible customer service in my opinion. I'll never go back.

Crestmont Toyota

Thank you for your feedback. We are truly sorry for missing the mark on your visit. We get it right 99% of the time but I am sure that doesn't mean much when your visit fell in that 1%. Thank you for your business and we hope that you will give us another chance.

• Best service dept EVER!!!
    March 22, 2017

Crestmont Toyota

Thank you for being a long time customer of Crestmont Toyota and thank you for your review.

Anyone can sell you a car...I have bought many in my years...but the service department is what has kept me going back to Crestmont. I'm on my second Toyota and I will def be back for my 3rd. Roger is amazing and as he says " I trust him and he trusts his mechanics"

• Andy Beloff
    March 19, 2017

Andy rocks, I have been buying cars from Any every 3 years since 1998. It is no haggle and I can leave not worrying if I overpaid!

Crestmont Toyota

Thank you for choosing Crestmont Toyota for so many years and thank you for your review.

• Hassle-Free Buying Experience
    March 8, 2017

Crestmont Toyota

Thank you for coming to Crestmont Toyota and thank you for your review.

Stopped by the dealer cold and got Julio as my salesman, which turned out to be a lucky break. Julio is very knowledgeable about the Corolla, he suggested a lower cost model after understanding my needs, and he was pleasant to deal with. I brought my wife back for a test drive to 4 different dealerships, and while Julio did not go with us on the test drive he told us more useful information about the car before and after we drove it than any of the three other (non-Toyota) salesman who came with us on the test drives. Julio is attentive without being pushing, and during price negotiations there was no undue back-and-forth or visits from the dealership's "closer." This was as good a car-buying experience as I have ever had.

Crestmont Toyota

Thank you for coming to Crestmont Toyota and thank you for your review.

• Great team
    February 9, 2017

Crestmont Volkswagen

We are glad that we could help. Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

As a result of VW's diesel scandal, I had some free credit at Crestmont VW. When I turned in my Jetta TDI, I was worried my credit would be wasted - I have no plans to purchase another VW, and had already picked up a new Subaru. On a whim, I asked Keith in the Parts Department if he could order me parts for my Subaru. Even though I won't be a Crestmont customer in any meaningful way, Keith and Bob went above and beyond to get me the Subaru parts I wanted, at a good price. I highly recommend them, and would happily work with them again in the future.

Crestmont Volkswagen

• Would not buy from anyone but ANDY!
    January 30, 2017

Crestmont Toyota

We agree, Andy is pretty great! Thank you for coming to Crestmont Toyota and thank you for your review.

Andy is the best there is! He finds you what you need and matches you perfectly! He is attentive and friendly! There is no one else I would buy from! He has also sold vehicles to my Mom, my fiance and me neighbor! Amazing!!

• Worth the trip
    January 30, 2017

Crestmont Volkswagen

Thank you for coming all the way to Crestmont Volkswagen and thank you for your kind review!

Being from Bergen county I have 4 other dealers of VW vehicles and I would never go to any other dealer. It's not just the best prices that bring me out of Bergen county to this dealership, it's definitely the people. This is the 2nd year in a row we've leased a car from this dealer, and the salesman I deal with, Bill, keeps me coming back. The staff across the board is welcoming in a "glad you came here" way that's a lost art. You don't feel like a vehicle on a goals chalkboard, you feel like you're with friends who happen to have a dealership that are taking care of you with an experience that iive found is not the norm but the exception. I'll leave it at I trust Bill and the staff to do what they say they'll do for you, take care of what they can for you and give you the value added of great treatment, and great prices as the cherry on top. Thanks again guys and gals, I'll enjoy every second of my 2017 VW.