Crestmont Toyota/Crestmont VW

555 reviews

555 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 14, 2021

The service was terrific and the staff are professional, attentive and knowledgeable. They were particularly exceptional this time and obviously keen to... see their customers happy and vehicles road worthy. I may have missed some names but please include them.

December 27, 2020

Always bring my Camry XLE to Crestmont for service. Their service advisors,, (especially Roger) are knowledgeable and experts in the diagnosing a problem... and promptly repairing and maintaining my car. Crestmont's service is one of the many reasons I return to purchase a vehicle and refer others to them.

Thank you for coming to Crestmont Toyota and thank you for your recommendation. We appreciate your comments about your experiences with us!

December 19, 2020

Even with a skeleton service crew, Crestmont managed to find time to replace my dead battery the morning after the snowstorm. Efficient and courteous service... as usual.

Thank you for coming to Crestmont Toyota and thank you for your recommendation. We appreciate your comments about your service experience with us.

December 6, 2020

As always Roger explained what was going on and told me to bring my vehicle in right away. I waited for my car and the job was completed within a few hours... as promised. Roger and his team responded with courtesy, professionalism, and expertise.

Thank you for coming to Crestmont Toyota and thank you for your recommendation. We appreciate your comments about your service advisor Roger Wisnewski... and our staff!

December 4, 2020

Had to bring my Tiguan in for a recall. Excellent service, quick and safe. Got a call the next day to make sure everything was good!

Thank you for coming to Crestmont Volkswagen and thank you for your recommendation. We appreciate your comments about your service experience with us!

December 1, 2020

I am very pleased with your dealership. .... The service has always been great and prompt. ... Service Manager Roger is outstanding in his job in his knowledge... and dedication to providing the best service possible.

Thank you for coming to Crestmont Toyota and thank you for your recommendation. It was our pleasure to assist you! You can self schedule your next Toy...ota service appointment by following this link https://www.crestmonttoyota.com/schedule-car-maintenance-or-auto-repair-pompton-plains-nj or by calling one of our super-friendly customer care agents at 973-839-2500.

November 29, 2020

Very good and prompt service. Was done when at the time I was advised. This time received a loaner vehicle (due to recall) and was very happy with it... as well. It had a few new safety features my 2019 doesn't have; some annoying but interesting. It gave me a chance to check out the newer vehicle.

Thank you for coming to Crestmont Toyota and thank you for your recommendation. We are glad that you could get the most of the situation and check out... the features of our new models.

November 15, 2020

Great dealership....Service Dept is outstanding. Roger is a great service advisor who does his job over the top, hard worker. Highly recommend this dealership.

Thank you for coming to Crestmont Toyota and thank you for your recommendation. We appreciate your comments about your experience with us and your ser...vice advisor Roger Wisnewski!

November 10, 2020

As always great service at competitive rates. Over 200,000 miles on my 2005 Tacoma and still going strong. Good employees and a clean waiting room.

Thank you for coming to Crestmont Toyota and thank you for your recommendation. We appreciate your comments about our competitive rates and clean faci...lity.

October 31, 2020

My tire pressure light was on and I was having difficulty measuring and putting air in my tires. Mr. Kenny Wilson saw my difficulty and didn't hesitate... to assist me and adjust the air in all four tires. He also advised me to watch one tire in particular since it may have had a nail in it. I so appreciated his help and I always go to Cresmont and will continue to do so - thank you Mr. Wilson !

We are glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience purchasing your car at Crestmont Toyota and thank you for your review! Kenny Wilson can b...e reached directly at kenny.wilson@crestmont23.com or 973-248-4918 for all of your Toyota sales and leasing needs.