(4.9) 1757 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

1757 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Prestige Lexus from DealerRater.com
  • The best service department ever!
    July 26, 2013

I had an extremely unusual situation with my car. It broke down and extensive damage occurred. Walter Kossik, the service manager, was with me the who...le way through the total repair. Fortunately, I had extended coverage but they did not want to cover it. Walter fought for me, as well as Prestige standing behind the car I purchased from them. In the end, my car was totally repaired with no cost to me and no inconvenience as I had a loner car the whole time. While you never want your car to break down, it is nice to know you have a wonderful service department to turn to. Thank you Walter and thank you Prestige Lexus. Anne Hauck

Dear Ms. Hauck: Thanks for writing to recognize Walter and our service team. While it is unfortunate that your vehicle broke down, I am glad to hear ...that we were able to assist you with the repairs with no out-of-pocket cost to you. Again, thanks for your note and for your business and please don't hesitate to call us if you need assistance in the future! Sincerely, Joe Billotti General Manager Prestige Lexus Ramsey, NJ email: jbillotti@driveprestige.com direct: (201) 258-6183

• I am comfortable all the time.
    February 18, 2018

This car's ownership has been changed to me(wife). Do you like to know that change or I need to tell them about that ? I am sorry that might not relat...e or evaluate his job, but I could ask him easily about the change.

Overall Experience

• Prompt ,courteous and professional.
    February 17, 2018

Never expected to be treated with so much importance.My car was serviced beyond my expectations. It was cleaned and polished, and my gas tank was fil...led. Prompt service to the minute.

• Service is always great
    February 16, 2018

Mark is courteous and provides you with comfort you need to know your cars gonna be in good hands I???ve always brought my cars here for service

• Great service experience
    February 14, 2018

I drive 45 minutes from Manhattan to this location for service, as they are prompt, honest, and explain things well. I highly recommend Mark Simpson ...- very attentive and great to work with.

Overall Experience

• Nothing but the best as expected
    February 13, 2018

Mark provided nothing but the best service assistance. He is always courteous and helpful with his advice and prompt in calling when service is comple...ted

• Worth the drive!!
    February 12, 2018

The entire process was done over the phone, and the quotes were very flexible and reasonable. John provided excellent service from start to finish - ...it was almost too easy. My wife and I are NY residents, and we drove for about an hour to get to Prestige Lexus. (I've never driven an hour to get to a dealership before). We were in and out with a brand new White Rx350 in a matter of minutes. I would definitely recommend NY buyers to call John and take the drive to see him. It'll be worth it.

• Amazing!
    February 12, 2018

My husband and I were made to feel very comfortable the moment we stepped into the dealership. We worked with salesperson John Cho and Vehicle Delive...ry person Barton Lee. Both were extraordinary! John is extremely competent in all facets of delivering the car. He was there throughout the whole process and made sure everything went smoothly. Bart explained the features of the car in great detail with a lot of patience. Our finance person Eugene Santini was knowledgeable and the process went smoothly. All let us know that they would be available in the future if we needed anything. I can't say enough about our experience at Prestige Lexus. My husband is talking about coming back in a year when his present lease expires.

Prestige Lexus

Thanks Shelia! We're happy you and your husband had a positive experience!

• Professional and excellent.
    February 10, 2018

Steve Glenwick was our salesperson and we bought a car today for my elderly parents from the dealership. He provided excellent service, very professio...nal, not pushy at all, and very informative and accommodating. Worked well to try to stay within out price limit and delivered on time and expediently. Highly recommend him. Thank you Steve

Prestige Lexus

Robert, thank you so much for the kind review. We're happy Steve could help!

• Outstanding experience created by sales professionalism!
    February 9, 2018

Luis Madera is a sales professional who exemplifies what a customer needs as a partner when purchasing a vehicle. He is observant and listens to the c...lient then responds and creates a perfect match which closes the sale. He is a courteous, responsive and detail oriented sales professional. He creates a win win for the customer and dealership. His partner Eugenio Santini was equally professional and brought quality to the table when addressing the financial aspects of our purchase. Prestige Lexus is a PRESTIGE dealership.

Prestige Lexus

Thanks Jim! We're happy Luis and Eugenio made your visit a positive one!

1000 N Rte 17 Ramsey, NJ 07446