Ramsey Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

New 888-315-8042 Dealer Website
Used 877-850-7929 Email Dealer
Service 888-699-0263

Average based on 16 reviews.
  • Great customer experience

Yousef was a great sales rep - knew what we were looking for and how to get where we needed to be. In and out in 2 hours...easy experience!

• Overall a very good experience

Just purchased a new jeep from Matt and the crew at Precision Jeep. As a salesperson John Trusio exceeds all expectations. Thanks to John the process was simple and fast. Further, because of John I will continue to buy my vehicles at Precision.

• James and Ryan are Awsome

Excellent service, car payments low and James and Ryan were absolutely fantastic. The best car salesman and manager you could ask for

Thank you for your great review. It's customers like you that keep us doing what we do best, offering great deals!

• Ask for Steve

We had a wonderful experience at Ramsey. If you find yourself there ask for Steve. He was nothing but helpful through the entire process!

Thank you for the kind review. Steve is one of our best and he always follows up and services his clients after the sale.

• Above and beyond expectations

That's great. We aim to please and like it when we are noticed! Thank you for the positive review. Happy Motoring.

5 stars is an understatement for this facility, from the cleanliness and organization of the dealership the customer service, everything was beyond expectation. Jay the salesmen,and JD the general sales manager, left nothing to be desired when it comes to service! And this is all aside with how pleased I am with the purchase of my 2016 Sahara!

• Great experiance

We had a great experiance at Ramsey Jeep! Worked with Alex in internet sales along with Tamera and Jason when we arrived at the store. Everyone was supper professional and helpful! They got us to the exact payment we needed and put us in the exact Jeep we wanted! Would totally recommend them to anyone and everyone looking for a Jeep!!

Thank you for the review. It is rewarding when we get these types of reviews because all of us try hard to please our customers before, during, and after the sale. Happy Motoring

• Overcharge you and make refunds difficult!

I was overcharged for several items. First, they overcharged me for title/registration and would not refund the full amount. (Thanks to Master Card for ruling in my favor for the remainder.) They said they will dispute that with MC but the decision is final. Second, they overcharged me for sales tax and said I need to provide proof. Really? They have the contract, what I paid and the receipt for what they paid (on my behalf to the state). Why make this more difficult for a customer that bought a new truck? Third, they charged me for window etching that they never performed. When I explained this they insisted it was done and it was not until I went to another dealer to have it verified that they agreed to refund my money. Initially, the excuse was that it was very faint and I couldn't see it. Additionally, they charged me $299 for a Documentary Fee which was just like throwing cash out the window because they took so long that I was left unable to drive my vehicle for a week. Even though they assured me that the documents would arrive in time (we discussed this because I live in another state) and I called numerous times to check on the status, it took them four weeks to get me docs. (I probably could have gotten them in an hour at my local agency.) On the 9th day after I provided my insurance information, they said they wanted the paperwork in my name (I have a joint policy with my wife) and within a few short hours they received the revised information. Yet, their management keeps insisting it was delayed due to insurance information. The only delay was a few hours of the four weeks it took them. They took approximately three weeks, 6 days and 20 hours to process the docs and somehow my approx. 4 hour delay was the reason my vehicle was unusable for seven days. Management insists they did nothing wrong and "we don't return doc fees" (apparently even when they fail miserably at reviewing and filing your paperwork within a week, knowing that you have a 20 day out-of-state temp tag that cannot be renewed). Lastly, power point and cruise control were not working. A second Ram Dealer said a fuse was loose and another was missing. Buy from somewhere else. The 10 minute drive will save you so much aggravation and money!

We regret that you had this type of experience with us. It is highly unusual what happened to you and we thank you for bringing this to our attention so it will never happen again. If there is anything we can do to make amends please do not hesitate to contact us.

• Come here for trucks!

This is the place to buy your Dodge tricks. They have a great inventory and will find anything your could be looking for. I've had a very good xperience with them repairing my truck too. I recommend them highly.

Thank you for the review, and we appreciate it when our customers go onto the internet and share their experiences. We hope you enjoy your new truck. Happy Motoring.

• Pleasant Experience

I was told to stay away from the highway stores but they I found my truck on this site and knew them from past service on my old truck. It was a hassle free experience and I got the truck for what I think was a good deal. I'm happy.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to prove that not all highway stores operate the same way. We are family owned and we treat all our customers the way we want to be treated and it shows. We appreciate you taking the time. Happy Motoring.

• Best for Jeep

Shopped on-line only and Ramsey was only Jeep dealer to get back to me with live person. The price they quoted was the price I paid - no hassle. I've brought my Jeep here for repairs and they treated my honestly.