4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 658 reviews

658 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ramsey Nissan from DealerRater.com

• January 24, 2016

Great! Clean, neat facility. Supper friendly and knowledgeable staff. Ask for Dashawn in sales, he is awesome!

May 22, 2018

My entire experience was a positive one. Both Mae and Murph went out of their way to assist me in my choice of vehicles to lease. Both were experience...d and friendly. Mae even assisted in changing my insurance over and attaching my license plates. They made this an easy transaction. I totally appreciate them!

Ramsey Nissan

So glad to see this, we thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you again!

May 14, 2018

I have the best words for this dealership but especially for Samir Aly who was the professional who helped me through this process. He was friendly, k...nowledgeable, honest and responsive to my questions and my own needs. He was very helpful and professional with me. I am more than happy with this experience and I, 100% recommend this dealership and this sale person, Samir Aly.

Ramsey Nissan

Thanks very much for sharing your experience with us!

May 14, 2018

This is the first experience I have with this dealership and it was great. Samir Aly was the person who guided me through the process and I can't... thank him enough for all the help he gave me. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and responsive to my questions and needs. I recommend this dealership and this professional.

April 24, 2018

We have been dealing with Mae for past cars purchased from Ramsey. Her professionalism is awesome. Only wants what you tell her you want. No hard se...ll. Would so recommend dealing with her, Mae is just a gem at Ramsey Nissan. Run, no drive don't walk to get your new Nissan and always deal with Mae!!!!!😁😁😁

Ramsey Nissan

Thank you, Evan! We're glad you got what you wanted with us! Thank you for your business.

April 23, 2018

I walked into Ramsey Nissan today very Leary about purchasing a new Murano because of the horrible treatment I received from Rockland Nissan yesterday.... Samir Aly greeted us & was very personable. We told him what we wanted & the max our payments could be. He gave us a few options & went above & beyond to make this best experience ever! We went home today with our Murano very thankful to Samir for taking the time with us to explain all the bells & whistles of our new car. Thank You again Samir & Ramsey Nissan for making this purchase the best EVER!

Ramsey Nissan

Thank you, Kathleen! Glad you had a great experience with us!

April 22, 2018

Had a great experience at Ramsey Nissan. Dennis T. asked the right questions to figure out what I was looking for and made sure I wasn't getting a hig...her model if I wouldn't use the extra features. I felt comfortable and not rushed or "sold to" throughout the entire experience. Picking up the car the following day was a breeze and I was in and out after a quick tutorial on the car's features. Would definitely recommend Ramsey Nissan and Dennis in particular.

Ramsey Nissan

Thanks very much, Brett - we appreciate your business!

March 10, 2018

Everyone at the dealership was very helpful and answered all of our questions and gave me and my husband insightful input about each car we were looki...ng at. I highly reccomend to her and the Nissan dealership as a whole to anyone who is looking for a worthwhile purchase!

Ramsey Nissan

Glad to read this Lucyna, thanks for coming in!

March 10, 2018

Junior and Alex made my wife and I purchasing experience amazing I have been to several nissian dealerships these guys are the best thank u

Ramsey Nissan

Thank YOU! We appreciate your business. Come see us again anytime.

February 2, 2018

I was trying to negotiate on a vehicle that's a 2017 leftover and the sales manager didn't come down on the price at all. On a vehicle that's probably... not going to sell fast anyway. It was the 2017 Nissan frontier pro-4x in manual transmission. The sales manager Jose is stuck on 1 price and that's all.

Ramsey Nissan

We're sorry that we couldn't make a deal with you, and wish you the best of luck with your vehicle search.