667 reviews

667 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ramsey Nissan from DealerRater.com

• January 24, 2016

Great! Clean, neat facility. Supper friendly and knowledgeable staff. Ask for Dashawn in sales, he is awesome!

November 8, 2018

5th Nissan bought at this dealership. Sales Rep, Andrew Nudge, very helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. Service center has been excellent over the... years I have used them. Good experience.

Ramsey Nissan

Thanks so much for your loyalty! We truly appreciate your business and are glad that you're satisfied with our level of service.

Andrew S. Nudge

October 12, 2018

Ralph Dragon was excellent In every aspect. He made the process very easy. Unlike many dealers, I did not feel like he haggled with me. He made me feel... like he valued my time and he listened carefully to ensure that he addressed any concerns that I had. He offered the best solution for me based on my needs and situation. He was also transparent and thoroughly explained each step of the car buying process.

Ramsey Nissan

Thank you so much, Frank! We're glad you had a great experience with us!

October 7, 2018

The manager Chris and my sales person Brian Mueller went so far above and beyond to work this out for me.Coming into the dealership as a single 30-something... female coming in on my own- no husband etc. who had been bs'd at every other dealership I was frustrated with the industry and overall disengaged with the experience. I was treated with so much respect and honesty at Ramsey Nissan. I honestly was waiting for the other shoe to drop until I was driving away in my new car because it was so different from any other car buying experience I had ever had (this is #5). I will be a repeat customer and I will be recommending this dealership to everyone I know. Everyone I came in contact with was so patient and clear about all the terms and conditions etc. When I came to get my car everyone I had met previously remembered my name and was go genuinely excited for me to be picking it up. They also had everything all ready for me and made everything so easy. The entire experience was refreshing and restored my faith in the industry. I honestly I was leaning toward a CX-5 and came here after frustrations with multiple Mazda dealerships and the Nissan dealership in East Hanover. I couldn't be happier with my car and it's the team at this dealership that made that happen. I cannot thank them enough- Nissan should be using this team as the example for other dealerships to follow. I don't know anyone here- someone in my office told me to try Ramsey because the vibe up there was different than where I live and this is my first review but I felt compelled to write this after years of typical stressful car buying experiences- this was anything but. Cannot say enough good things. - Single girl, NJ

Ramsey Nissan

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this with us! We're so glad you got the service you deserve and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Brian Muller

October 7, 2018

Brian Muller

September 30, 2018

I returned a Maxima at the end of the lease, i was treated very poorly and charged with something that was under warranty sold to me by Ramsey Nissan.... I tried to communicate with sales management team using emails and telephone calls, no one bothered to call me back and i consider that unprofessional and discourteous toward a long time customer. I'm still leasing another car from them which i was planning to renew but not anymore.

September 30, 2018

when i returned a Maxima at the end of the lease, i was treated very poorly and even though tried to communicate with sales management using emails and... telephone calls, no one bothered to call me back and i consider that unprofessional and discourteous toward a long time customer. I'm still leasing another car from them which i was planning to renew but not anymore.

August 11, 2018

Not what I was expecting... I wanted to return my Nissan Sentra lease 3 months early with no obligation to buy another Nissan (I already had a replacement... vehicle for the Sentra). I realized this was a tall order since I signed a lease contract and Nissan wants their money, but I was looking for something, anything to offset some of the costs. Just a throw me a bone to make it worth it deal. Plus, on a side note, I purchased 4 vehicles from the Ramsey AutoGroup over 20 years. 3 came from Ramsey Nissan. I thought this tall order would be met with an appreciation for being a dedicated customer, that and the low miles and excellent condition of the car could sway a deal. Like I said, I wasn’t expecting to walk away with no out of pocket expense.So, fortunately for me, Gabriella from Ramsey Nissan called me and said Ramsey Nissan wanted my car (I leased the car through them). In fact, she called me on my way home from getting my Sentra serviced from their dealership. I thought that was strange, but hey, great! I made an appointment for them to see the car (I literally turned around and headed back to the dealership), but only after telling her my situation. This included the following. The Car was immaculate and was approx 10500 miles under mileage (25500 of 36000). No accidents or body work. No excessive wear and use. A CPO ready vehicle IMO based on the service write up that day. A car with a higher residual value due to low mileage and condition. And most importantly no obligation to buy another Nissan. She said come on down and I did. There, I met with Jay. I was told I would still have to pay the disposition fee and the 3 remaining payments. I mean wow! What’s the point and way to waste my time. I may as well just keep the car as a spare until the lease ends in November. What did I just come back for? I pleaded my case, loyal customer, low miles, great condition, motivated to be done with the lease, but got nothing except an empty promise of a call back (Perhaps to better the offer, but I doubt it) which never happened anyway. So, I Went to Hawthorne Nissan where they waived the disposition fee and one payment with no obligation to buy another Nissan. I saved hundreds vs Ramsey Nissan’s “offer”. So, for this review, if you want a dealership that doesn’t value customer loyalty and will waste your time Ramsey Nissan is the place for you because that’s exactly what happened to me. In turn, Hawthorne Nissan did fine by me. BTW, this was the first time I ever set foot in Hawthorne Nissan. Yeah, I get some dealerships give better deals than others, but in this case, are you kidding me! After the fact, I did reach out to Ramsey Nissan about the whole situation and never got a response back. Which, to some degree, also prompted this review. Guess they couldn’t care less. Needless to say, they will never again get my business.

August 8, 2018

I wanted to return my Nissan Sentra lease 3 months early with no obligation to buy another Nissan (I already had a replacement vehicle for the Sentra).... I realized this was a tall order since I signed a lease contract and Nissan wants their money, but I was looking for something, anything to offset some of the costs. Just a throw me a bone to make it worth it deal. Plus, on a side note, I purchased 4 vehicles from the Ramsey AutoGroup over 20 years. 3 came from Ramsey Nissan. I thought this tall order would be met with an appreciation for being a dedicated customer, that and the low miles and excellent condition of the car could sway a deal. Like I said, I wasn't expecting to walk away with no out of pocket expense.So, fortunately for me, Gabriella from Ramsey Nissan called me and said Ramsey Nissan wanted my car (I leased the car through them). In fact, she called me on my way home from getting my Sentra serviced from their dealership. I thought that was strange, but hey, great! I made an appointment for them to see the car (I literally turned around and headed back to the dealership), but only after telling her my situation. This included the following. The Car was immaculate and was approx 10500 miles under mileage (25500 of 36000). No accidents or body work. No excessive wear and use. A CPO ready vehicle IMO based on the service write up that day. A car with a higher residual value due to low mileage and condition. And most importantly no obligation to buy another Nissan. She said come on down and I did. There, I met with Jay. I was told I would still have to pay the disposition fee and pretty much the 3 remaining payments. I mean wow! What's the point and way to waste my time. I may as well just keep the car as a spare until the lease ends in November. What did I just come back for? I pleaded my case, loyal customer, low miles, great condition, motivated to be done with the lease, but got nothing except an empty promise of a call back (Perhaps to better the offer, but I doubt it) which never happened anyway. So, I Went to Hawthorne Nissan where they waived the disposition fee and one payment with no obligation to buy another Nissan. I saved hundreds vs Ramsey Nissan's "offer". So, for this review, if you want a dealership that doesn't value customer loyalty and will waste your time Ramsey Nissan is the place for you because that's exactly what happened to me. In turn, Hawthorne Nissan did fine by me. BTW, this was the first time I ever set foot in Hawthorne Nissan. Yeah, I get some dealerships give better deals than others, but in this case, are you kidding me! After the fact, I did reach out to Ramsey Nissan about the whole situation and never got a response back. Which, to some degree, also prompted this review. Guess they couldn't care less. Needless to say, they will never again get my business.

August 4, 2018

Where do you go to get a friendly sales department when buying a car? One that makes you feel like family? Ramsey Nissan. And who should you see? MAE!!!!!... We have just purchased our 3rd car from her. She has treated my wife and I, with respect, explained everything to us in detail, and most importantly, took all the time needed to make sure we were happy with our new vehicle, and all for the best price possible. Mae cares about the people she deals with. You are not just a dollar sign to her. Everyone has a story, and she makes sure to know what it is, and will help you get he right car for the right price. Doesn't matter, new or used. She won't push anything on you to make her commission more. She just wants you, the customer, to be extremely happy and satisfied when you leave. Our first experience with Nissan was terrible, it wasn't Ramsey, we told her the story, she was upset for us. And promised to do the right thing and make it better as best she could. I couldn't believe the magic she worked to turn our belief about Nissan around. Thats why we will go back to her time and time again. We don't even bother looking else where! So do yourself the favor and go see Mae at Ramsey Nissan. You won't be disappointed. She truly is the best! Thank you for all you have done for us! We appreciate you.

Ramsey Nissan

Thanks so much for your kind review, Steve! We truly appreciate your business and are glad you had a great experience with us. Looking forward to seei...ng you again.

Mae N. Naber