Ramsey Nissan

Friday 9:00am–9:00pm 7:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(201) 825-4040 (201) 825-4040

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ramsey Nissan from DealerRater.

5 stars isnt enough

We had a great experience at Ramsey Nissan drove about hrs because they had good prices on a pathfinder I wanted. Our salesperson Carlos was awesome very help and easy to deal with. The financial guy was also great helped us get a better interest rate and also very helpful and friendly. I absolutely would drive the 3 hours again to deal with them. I appreciate that they worked to help us.

Best selection and prices I could find

Everything you want from a new car dealer. I ask only that they improve on responding to messages that I leave.

4.0

Great Service Dept.!

I brought our 2021 Rogue in for its first oil change and tire rotation but the Express Service was closed which the individual that I spoke with on the phone the previous week did not mention they are closed on Thursdays. But the Service Dept. took very good care of me, they were very accommodating and had me out on time as they promised they would since I had a deadline to meet elsewhere. It is a bit disappointing not to have the first 3 complimentary oil changes anymore. I guess since it is synthetic oil now and more expensive. But maybe the tire rotation could still be complimentary, just a suggestion. I was also interested in seeing about leasing an Altima for myself and there were no salespeople on the floor they were having training in the showroom and no one acknowledged me. I spoke with the General Sales Manager and he said someone would call me, no one did. I would recommend their Service Dept. but not their Sales Dept.

Ramsey Nissan,Upper Saddle River, NJ

I have been a loyal customer of Ramsey Nissan for over 20 years, purchasing 6 vehicles. My most recent purchase was a Rouge SV. My salesman Brian Murph Mutchler is the best, a true professional. He listens to his customer and provides options that would fit their lifestyle. He is always right on target making the purchase process easy from start to finish. I always recommend Ramsey Nissan, especially Murph, to my friends and family.

Customer

I love the guy at the express oil change he is very professional and he keeps you informed on your car what great customer service.

Oil change

Brought my car in for oil change without an appointment They were quick and washed the car as well.

Buyer

Purchased a certified used Pathfinder. Overall positive experience during a stressful time for me

Great customer services

Jen the services rep is also attentive - MC Cleaning Services LLC

Great Experience

Great experience! Carlos was phenomenal to work with. He made the whole process easy and was great to work with. This is the second car we have purchased through Ramsey Nissan. Would highly recommend!

Great Customer Service

Customer representative in Express Service on 8/20/21 was very helpful as he always has been in the past. He always gives a reasonable wait time for my service which is usually an oil change and a tire rotation. Very helpful in pointing out any other services my car may need and is always polite and friendly as I have seen him with other customers.