Ramsey INFINITI

722 reviews

722 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ramsey INFINITI from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• August 12, 2017

We could not be happier with our new Infinity Q50, the staff is super professional, friendly and courteous, they make you feel like family. We were especially... pleased with our salesmen Mr. Guzman and Mr. Salem. Their attention to our needs and details were amazing. People like this make the experience of purchasing a car a unique, exciting, and unforgettable moment in life. We will be recommending this dealership to all of our family, friends and beyond! We look forward to many more years of friendship with this dealership!

March 5, 2019

I am so greatful I choose Ramsey Infiniti for my Infiniti qx70 , they got me into the car/truck that I wanted . I’m would recommend them to family and... friends and strangers . Great business . And a deal to die for lmao . Beyond great full ...

Jason Kaplan

Sales Man

• December 12, 2018

I came in to see a QX60 they had online, Magda showed me the vehicle and was able to work out a great deal for my trade and the new car, I definitely recommend... This dealership, Magad and also Enrique in finance, they made this process great! 👍🏽

Thanks so much, we appreciate the comments and your business!

Stefani Manning

Internet

March 5, 2019

I inquired about a certified used 3 row QX60 for my growing family, the Sales Manager Sam (Hosam Abaza), returned my call to say that the car was almost... sold, they were waiting on financing. I got another call that day from their inquiry lady, who was shocked it was already sold. After a few hours she called back saying that yes it was sold, but if it fell through with financing, they will notify me. The next day I get a call from David G. that the car was available to me, so I promptly asked what can I do to secure the car as I live in Ohio, I said can I put $1,000 down without hesitation. Salesman, David said he would take only $200 to secure it for 48hrs. I got the receipt timestamped 10:21am and window sticker. I was told they wouldn’t be interested in my Audi as a trade. I starting getting my car appraised at noon that day in Ohio, while I talked to my wife, and waited on David to call me back for a detailed walk around the vehicle on FaceTime, and discuss finance terms. I got a call at 4pm from David via FaceTime to look at the car with my wife. I asked David to find out what the financing terms were on a loan. That night at 8pm, Sam the Sales Manager called and got hasty over the phone, he was like tell me where we're at? I didn't know what he meant... So I said I was waiting to hear from David or someone about what the financing terms were for a certified car, I never heard back. He jumped down my throat asking if I had even filled out paperwork for the financing. I said no, I wasn’t asked to yet, but no problem I can do that and I just want to know if I can pick this up after the 48hrs, since I was traveling so far and working over the weekend. He was really angry to learn that I was asking this, and “didn’t know,” I wasn’t available to pick up the car until a few more days. I mentioned I could buy it if it were a real problem, but he was going to check with the GM for me and get back to me the next day, (which would be less than 24hrs). The next morning, I found out they had fired my salesperson over this transaction. I tried calling to deal with a new salesperson, I tried to reach both managers with no return call that whole day. I talked to one salesperson but everyone pointed me to Sam or the GM. Sam finally called me back at the end of the day to tell me they had fired him, and didn’t seem interested in helping me purchase the car, repeating I had to get it by 48hrs- which I knew. I was furious with him that he blamed the firing of a salesperson on me. I didn’t do anything wrong, I was contacting them over 10 times a day to get this done. I thought they were busy and taking their time, because they weren't calling me back.. He kept just saying that it was only 48hrs to hold it, I mentioned I would even buy the car before I see it and pick it up. Sam was a little interested in that, but didn’t seem to want to help me. I told him that the firing wasn’t any of my business and how unprofessional this all has been. I didn’t understand what was done wrong, David had worked with me so well, and Sam had been the rude person to me all along. Long story short, I wanted to talk to John LaSala, the General Manager to get the deal done. John returned my call first thing 9:11am the next morning ( still within the 48hr hold) listened to me, apologized about the whole transaction, he said, "it was a comedy of errors" then kind of smugly told me, “The car was sold last night. There’s an owner driving it around right now.” Talk about infuriating. (shortened) They sold the car under a hold in my name, and didn't refund the deposit like John said he would. Then John didn't followthrough in looking for a replacement to sell to us. Terrible, horrible experience. The worst buying experience I've ever had!

Mr. Riebel, we're sorry that you had this type of experience with us. While our account of this incident is a bit different than yours, the bottom lin...e is that we never had a signed Purchase Agreement with you. In addition, we typically do not hold vehicles, especially for out of state buyers, and the sales consultant that allowed that to happen was wrong. We have checked our records and the vehicle you were interested in did in fact sell to a local customer. Our Managers tried to work with you in finding another vehicle, and then your multiple negative reviews came in. We are in the business to sell vehicles, and we don't treat our customers in the manner you've described. We've chosen to not do business with you for this reason. Your deposit has been confirmed refunded, you should see it on your account shortly. Should you need any further assistance, please contact John LaSala directly at jlasala@ramseyinfiniti.com.

February 9, 2019

Samantha is the reason I came to your dealership. I had gone to another but they did not return my calls promptly. Samantha called and got back to me within... the timeframe she had promised. I then was put in touch with Zoe and she was able to close the deal over the phone effortlessly. It was one of the best car buying/leasing experiences I have had.

We're very glad to see this! Thank you for choosing us.

Zoe Barnat

(5.0) 6 reviews

February 4, 2019

I had an excellent experience at Ramsey Infiniti. After testdriving elsewhere and receiving the first quote on a Q50, I then called Ramsey. Samantha was... the first person I spoke to and she was great to deal with. Professional, no non-sense, but still warm and gave off a great feel. Once we handled the preliminary negotiations I went into the dealership ready to move forward as the deal they offered beat my other deal by a significant amount, Once in the dealership (which is undergoing renovation but looks great anyway) I met the GM and Samantha in person. They set me up with Maged to finish the sale. Turns out the car I had come in for was missing a couple of things I really wanted. Not only did Maged facilitate in finding the car I wanted, but with a higher sticker price he still helped me secure the same exact deal I had come in for. Pick up day was a breeze, and Enrique in the financing department helped everything go quickly and smoothly. Seriously, everyone I met from the GM down to the guys moving cars around were extremely nice and helpful however they could be If you are looking for a first class experience, I recommend this dealership.

Thank you for the recommendation, we appreciate your business!

February 2, 2019

I had been to another infinity dealership and they made it so difficult to turn in my QX60 and get into new 2019 QX60....the whole game thing they do....... back and forth with pricing. As a returning INFINITI customer it should be easier. Ramsey INFINITI was easy! Within the hour I had exactly what I wanted and for what I wanted to pay!!! Thank you!!!

Thank you!

January 17, 2019

My left headlight went out on my 2014 Infiniti QX60. Brought it to them and they asked for $1800 plus labor because the wires were corroded. Took it to... my shop down the street and they fixed all the wires and bulb for $300. Infiniti of Ramsey rips people off.

We're very sorry that you feel this way, Steve. Our team of technicians are certified by INFINITI and uphold the highest of standards with regard to a...ny kind of repairs. We're glad that you found service elsewhere, and should you need us for anything in the future, we are here.

December 28, 2018

Contacted dealership to see if they would be able to beat a lease deal that was given to me at another dealership. Had a pleasure of speaking with Samantha... who passed on my information to Zoe, who went above and beyond to get me a great car for a great price. Awesome experience! Highly recommend Zoe and Ramsey Infiniti!

Glad to see this, thanks very much for choosing us!

Zoe Barnat

(5.0) 6 reviews

December 22, 2018

Great experience from initial inquiry to the delivery of my QX-60. I live at the Jersey Shore 1 and 1/2 hours drive to get to Ramsey INFINITY. Along the... way I passed at least 3 Infinity dealerships. My first contact was via email with Samantha Christen. She set up the deal and kept me fully informed during all phases of the buying process and the detailed quote she sent me was to the penny what I paid upon my arrival at the dealership, including my trade (no hidden fees or surprises). When I arrived at the dealer to consummate the deal I was turned over to salesman Zack Alhamawandi. Once again I was impressed by his professionalism and competence. Zack completed the paperwork in short order with no unreasonable delays and no surprises. He was very knowledgeable about the product and made sure I was comfortable with how all the systems on the SUV operated before I left the dealership. My final contact of the night was with the Finance Manager Enrique Liranzo. Enrique completed the deal in a very reasonable time and got me on my way in short order as IO had requested. Anyone looking to purchase an INFINITY vehicle should give Ramsey INFINITY a chance, you wont be disapointed.

Thank you, we appreciate your business!

Zack Alhamawandi