Ramsey Volvo

3.8

3.8

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellent 120K miles tune up & repairs

Just completed a key 🔑 huge mileage check up / tune up on an almost 5 years old Volvo Sedan purchased from Ramsey Volvo Cars Dealership. As usual the service team was helpful, friendly, & honest. John M of Service Team was especially helpful as always!

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing, we're glad you had a great experience with our Service team!

Stay away

Price gouging at its best stay away horrible customer service finance department is a bunch of rip off artist selling Warranties that are absolutely useless

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We apologize that your visit was not ideal. Please send an email to us at reviews@ramseycars.com if you have any further comments that you would like us to address. We appreciate your business.

Do your homework

These guys are crooks they play games with numbers sell you warranties that don’t even exist buyer beware , from the moment we arrived plenty of cars in the parking lot which made me think twice now I know the reason gouging at its best

Dealer response

We're very sorry to see that you had an experience like this with us. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention and assure you that the issues you encountered will be addressed with our staff appropriately.

Service

My car buying experience in January was excellent and I just brought my car in for service which was convenient and an overall very good experience.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great comments Alex! Our team works hard to provide the best service possible and we're glad to see you had a great experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

New Car Buying Experience

I had been searching for a new vehicle as my current lease was almost over. After visiting a few dealerships I found the staff at Ramsey Volvo to be the most inviting and accommodating. I understand that the current world situation is hard on all industries but this dealership was willing to work with you. All others were take it or leave it(basically taking advantage) I found all of the employees to be friendly and helpful. From the receptionist to our salesman John to LJ who explained the entire vehicle to me on pick up I could not have asked for a friendlier atmosphere.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great comments! Our team works hard to provide the best service possible and we're glad to see you experienced that. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Best experience ever

I have been getting Volvo with Ramsey Volvo for over a decade and it has always been the best experience. Tim Bourne and Steve Coronato are the reasons that makes me come back every time and their staff has always been nice, considerate and caring throughout all of my experience. Thank you as always!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great comments, we're glad to see you had the type of experience we strive to provide!

1.0

NY Buyers Beware the License Plate Fiasco.

Buyers from neighboring NY think twice especially when it comes to their service to obtain NY plates for you. Nearly a full 8 weeks now from purchase and I still have no NY plates. After waiting three weeks from the purchase date I contacted the sales rep to ask about the plates. He said it was handled by another person and would follow up. Fourth week I followed up again, spoke with the general manager who said he would get it resolved. The same pattern repeated weeks 5 and 6.. Now week 7 is complete and week 8 unfolding and I still have no plates. As for customer contact during this process to keep me advised on the status of the plates...none. I had to constantly make the contact and after each contact there was no follow up. How about an apology for this obviously bungled service...nope, not from the sales rep nor from the general manager. Bottom line, there are plenty of very good Volvo dealers in NY. Bring your business to them to avoid the lack of customer focus and adherence to processes necessary for professionalism and customer satisfaction.

Dealer response

We are very sorry to see that you had a negative experience with us! The delay with plates has been a constant issue with the DMV since the pandemic began, and this process does typically take longer working out of state. If you still are in need of any assistance at all, please contact Alison with our Customer Care team at alamazza@ramseycars.com. Thank you.

Great service department

The service rep was courteous and efficient in explaining to me what repair was necessary on my 2007 Volvo. They took the car a day early and had it back to me in two days. Car runs great - I would recommend this location for service

Dealer response

We're so glad to see you had a great experience with our Service Department, thank you for sharing!

Super Service

Steve in service is super and the reason I come back. I make sure to ask for him when bringing my car in. He is friendly and has good knowledge of Volvo and the processes. Always expeditious in getting me checked in and on my way if not waiting for my vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great comments! Our team works hard to provide the best service possible and we're glad to see you had a great experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Awful experience, avoid

Tried to buy a car from them, but they have arbitrary restrictions for out of state purchases so I gave up

Dealer response

We're very sorry to see that you feel this way! We do out of state transactions all the time, so we're not quite sure what may have come into play with yours. If you would like us to rework this for you, we would love the chance to earn your business. Please contact our General Sales Manager, Jeff Falk for more information at jfalk@volvocarsramsey.com or 888-319-0377. Thank you!