Ramsey Volvo

3.9

3.9

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ramsey Volvo from DealerRater.

Love my XC40!

Just purchased my 2019 xc40 at lease end from Ramsey Volvo. It was quick pain free and wonderful customer service. Thank you for an easy process.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great feedback! We appreciate it and we're happy your visit went smoothly.

Great sales rep--great dealership!

Not that there is anything out there that's a real bargain these days, but after a LOT of research, I think Ramsey Volvo consistently beat the competition on price. Our sales rep, Chris Corrigan, was extremely helpful, with absolutely no "hard sell" at all. Very knowledgeable and really listened to what we wanted. Everyone we dealt with at the dealership was helpful, and accommodating, and we are quite satisfied with our new XC60. A very good experience all around.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're so happy to see that you had a great experience working with Chris. We appreciate your positive feedback.

First Class Service - John Mastroeni

Volvo Ramesy is the place to go! First and foremost the showroom is designed beautifully and the Customer Service is A1. Every single person treats you with respect and dignity and are beyond informative & equipped with an abundance of information. John Mastroeni -- the Service Consultant went above and beyond for me when it came to Servicing my Volvo XC60 Inscription. Not only did he service my car, he dug into deeper detail of what was needed and put me back on the road safer and stronger then when I came in. He was kind enough to tell me -- in addition to service -- that I needed rotors, that a few fuses needed to be replaced, and he then situated me in a beautiful loaner car so he could take the necessary time to make the adjustments. When I returned I was pleased to see my car serviced, all dashboard lights of, in safer condition, fluids topped off and washed too. Simply outstanding service! There's no greater feeling than when you enter an establishment and the people there treat you with that "old school" customer service that feels long forgotten in this modern age. Not only am I a Volvo driver because of its sophistication, safety, class & modern technology, the staff at Volvo Ramsey more than represents the brand I have so much respect for. Look no further in the tri-state area than Volvo Ramsey. They will exceed your expectations!

Dealer response

Thanks for sharing the details of your visit with us, we're glad it was a great one!

Excellent 120K miles tune up & repairs

Just completed a key 🔑 huge mileage check up / tune up on an almost 5 years old Volvo Sedan purchased from Ramsey Volvo Cars Dealership. As usual the service team was helpful, friendly, & honest. John M of Service Team was especially helpful as always!

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing, we're glad you had a great experience with our Service team!

Stay away

Price gouging at its best stay away horrible customer service finance department is a bunch of rip off artist selling Warranties that are absolutely useless

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We apologize that your visit was not ideal. Please send an email to us at reviews@ramseycars.com if you have any further comments that you would like us to address. We appreciate your business.

Do your homework

These guys are crooks they play games with numbers sell you warranties that don’t even exist buyer beware , from the moment we arrived plenty of cars in the parking lot which made me think twice now I know the reason gouging at its best

Dealer response

We're very sorry to see that you had an experience like this with us. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention and assure you that the issues you encountered will be addressed with our staff appropriately.

Service

My car buying experience in January was excellent and I just brought my car in for service which was convenient and an overall very good experience.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great comments Alex! Our team works hard to provide the best service possible and we're glad to see you had a great experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

New Car Buying Experience

I had been searching for a new vehicle as my current lease was almost over. After visiting a few dealerships I found the staff at Ramsey Volvo to be the most inviting and accommodating. I understand that the current world situation is hard on all industries but this dealership was willing to work with you. All others were take it or leave it(basically taking advantage) I found all of the employees to be friendly and helpful. From the receptionist to our salesman John to LJ who explained the entire vehicle to me on pick up I could not have asked for a friendlier atmosphere.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great comments! Our team works hard to provide the best service possible and we're glad to see you experienced that. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Best experience ever

I have been getting Volvo with Ramsey Volvo for over a decade and it has always been the best experience. Tim Bourne and Steve Coronato are the reasons that makes me come back every time and their staff has always been nice, considerate and caring throughout all of my experience. Thank you as always!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great comments, we're glad to see you had the type of experience we strive to provide!

1.0

NY Buyers Beware the License Plate Fiasco.

Buyers from neighboring NY think twice especially when it comes to their service to obtain NY plates for you. Nearly a full 8 weeks now from purchase and I still have no NY plates. After waiting three weeks from the purchase date I contacted the sales rep to ask about the plates. He said it was handled by another person and would follow up. Fourth week I followed up again, spoke with the general manager who said he would get it resolved. The same pattern repeated weeks 5 and 6.. Now week 7 is complete and week 8 unfolding and I still have no plates. As for customer contact during this process to keep me advised on the status of the plates...none. I had to constantly make the contact and after each contact there was no follow up. How about an apology for this obviously bungled service...nope, not from the sales rep nor from the general manager. Bottom line, there are plenty of very good Volvo dealers in NY. Bring your business to them to avoid the lack of customer focus and adherence to processes necessary for professionalism and customer satisfaction.

Dealer response

We are very sorry to see that you had a negative experience with us! The delay with plates has been a constant issue with the DMV since the pandemic began, and this process does typically take longer working out of state. If you still are in need of any assistance at all, please contact Alison with our Customer Care team at alamazza@ramseycars.com. Thank you.