Ramsey Volvo

3.8

3.8

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Highly satisfied

Lj in sales was outstanding. No pressure , took the time to show us around dealership and separate lot. Made the buying process easy. Rey happy with our purchase

Vic Zammit Cortlandt Manor NY

Dealing with Tom Galli (sales) and Doug Murphy (technician) for over 22 years. Always exceptionally satisfied. Won’t go anywhere else. Two Volvo dealers much closer to our home. They don’t compare to Ramsey.

Very deceptive

$299 documatation fee. Told me papework to get title I live in pa. They cant do anything. I have to do it all so they blantenly lied about the fee for service. Bunch of crooks

The test drive that changed my life.

I was on my way to the Audi dealership when I decided to stop at Volvo first. I saw the car I had fallen in love with online but still wasn’t convinced about Volvo. LJ stopped me on my way out and offered me a test drive. Driving the XC40 was a WOW experience. There was no going back to Audi or BMW. I appreciated that LJ hustled to offer me that test drive and he made the process of purchasing it simple. I appreciate his follow up and attention to detail. The dealership is bright and clean, clean lines. Love the Swedish influence in its design. I’m truly happy with the WHOLE Volvo experience. Top notch.

Peter McFarlane Pres. of McFarlane paving

Excellent dealership, I have purchased Volvo equipment from tri-axle trucks to dual axle trucks to automobiles for 35 years. Intermittently I have made the mistake of buying Ford dump trucks and cars and without exception they were crap. That cost me a lot of money and down time and aggravation

2.0

Xc 60

2010 Volvo xc 60 vin YV4960DZXA2051409 As I stated earlier the sunroof or the windshield on my Volvo leaks from either the Sunroof or the Windshield causing water to drain into the drivers compartment, down the inside of the windshield and the light assembly. This defect in the Windshield placement and/or the sunroof have caused water to destroy the sunroof motors and light assembly switch. I brought the car over to Ramsey Volvo and was quoted $1,200 for the two sunroof motors and the assembly switch. After raising my issue with the repair cost I was called and offered a $400 credit towards the replacement of the motors, but no repair to the water problem by the service manager and the service tech. I feel this is quite excessive and very unfair to the consumer, I have owned Volvo's before and have been very satisfied with them but at this time I am very disappointed in Volvo. I do not feel that this repair should be picked up by the purchaser of a Volvo car, which is know for reliability and safety, I do not feel safe with the windshield and the sunroof.

dismal, terrible experience

extremely disappointing. sales person nice, but many mistakes made. manager makes promises, but doesn't keep them. doesn't get back to customers. the experience was arduous, painful, took way too much time, too much heartache.

Poor Experience, Never Again

Poor service, takes forever to test drive a car, and overall very bad experience. I knew exactly what I wanted and what I was willing to pay when I walked in the door. I was ready to buy that day. Instead, I walked out of the dealership with out a car and unhappy. When buying a new car, the customer should feel like they are heard by the dealership, this absolutely not the case. Would not recommend to anyone. I'll take my money and time to a dealership who listens to their customer.

Great dealer, nice people

I bought used car from Ramsey Volvo. Smooth transactions. Rich is the one who sold me the car. Very honest, nice salesperson. Very happy with this dealership.

Belinda

The overall atmosphere and personnel are inviting (despite the construction). The service is fast and done well. Getting my car serviced is more of a welcoming back--not a dreaded chore. The overall atmosphere and personnel are inviting (despite the construction). The service is fast and done well. Getting my car serviced is more of a welcoming back--not a dreaded chore. The overall atmosphere and personnel are inviting (despite the construction). The service is fast and done well. Getting my car serviced is more of a welcoming back--not a dreaded chore.