Ramsey Volvo

3.8

3.8

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Choose Ramsey Volvo

Ramsey Volvo is an exceptionally clean facility, with a comfortable waiting area that offers complimentary snacks and coffee, a team of professional and knowledgeable service advisors, and everything you love about having a luxury car.

A Pleasant, No Hassle Experience

Couldn't have asked for better service than that given by John Bayati, Matt Powell and Ron Lombardo. All knowledgeable, forthright and professional. I drove two hours to get a used Volvo from them.

Professional Outfit

Had my SUV serviced and needed to write about how well I was treated here. They really make you feel special. The follow up and through was incredible. Love my Volvo and this dealer!

Overall positive

I've bought from here and used their service department. Both experiences were great and I recommend them to any Volvo customers. They really treat you well.

Happy w Volvo

Tom treated us very well. You would think all Volvo dealers would be professional but not the case. We went to 2 other stores and came away unimpressed. Came here and knew right away we made the right decision. My S60 is great, the whole experience was great.

Awesome service!

Was having an issue with shifting on my S40 and was scared to death what it would cost. Much to my surprise they diagnosed it quickly and it was a very minor adustment. They could have charged me big time but were very honest which I appreciated.

Impressed with dealer

I've been dealing with this dealer for years. Bought my last 3 cars here and only use them for service too. My son is graduating college soon and we plan on buying him a new Volvo here (or at tleast the down payment!)

Nice Repair Department

Highly recommend getting your Volvo serviced here. They really treated me nice and didn't take advantage of me. I trust that my repairs were completed as they said they were.

Super Service!

Very happy with my service experience at Ramsey Volvo. Courteous people who treated my well. Much appreciated!

4.5

Very Pleased

Shopping for new Volvo in NJ and went to three dealers. Ramsey was by far the most knowledgeable and seemed very honest. I recommend them.