New 866-628-1022 Dealer Website
Used 866-375-0691 Email Dealer
Service 866-535-4287

Average based on 254 reviews.
  • professional

prompt, courteous, professional service center. I did not have an appointment for a nail in my tire. They quickly replaced the tire (under a purchased extended tire warranty---highly recommended)

• Perfect

Perfect. No other comments.........yes yes yes routine service and recall

Perfect. No other comments.........yes yes yes routine service and recall

• Wonderful Experience

Had my car for warranty work and also for body repair after a hit and run. Loaner car for warranty work was great and Danielle took care of us for the body repair. Coordinated the shop and the rental car. A+

• They are so very accommodating

They are so very accommodating. The service was done properly and the repairs were flawless.

• Service review

Excellent work. My vehicle was ready before the scheduled time and they always have a loan available.

• Service call

David in the service department in Town Audi is tremendous. he made my 15,000 mile service a breeze. he set up a loaner gave me all options while delivering great service. my drop off and pickup took less than 5 minutes each time. with that said the others working in the service department were not so friendly. when dropping off my vehicle all representatives were free at their desks (4 others there at the time) and wouldn't even say hello or look up to see if i needed help. David came in from helping another person and right away asked me if i needed help. he set me up and i was on my way great asset to your team

• Very Nice

Everyone was very quick and professional and had my loaner car waiting. It was very easy and I was more than 100% happy.!

• Service, in the truest sense.

Top notch program, all the way through. Excellence is revealed in small details, and they miss nothing.

• 15,000 Mile Car Service

I'm always treated very well by your service Manager, Steve. Always courteous, efficient, and my car is just perfect! I really appreciate the good service, loaner car, and your facility! Thank you!

• Sarath De Silva's Review

This was a product recall. Town Audi gave me an appointment promptly and completed the recall within 1 hour.