New 888-795-1708 Dealer Website
Used 888-795-2545 Email Dealer
Service 888-795-2604

412 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Paramus Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Worry-free experience
    March 28, 2017

I went there knowing exactly what I wanted and left with just that! Andy was fantastic, he worked with my busy schedule and made my experience stress free. I will absolutely be recommending him to family and friends

• Hassle Free experience
    March 20, 2017

Thank you Bill Brunner General Manager

I recently purchased a new Corvette fro Joe at Paramus chevy. This transaction was delightful and Joe was a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend Paramus Chevrolet, They gave me a great price and service with none of that usual car dealer run around.

Thank you Bill Brunner General Manager

• New Car Purchase

Quick and painless would buy again in a heartbeat, no pressure, very happy.

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. We always love to receive great feedback.

Quick and painless would buy again in a heartbeat, no pressure, very happy.

• 4th Lease in 6 years
    March 17, 2017

Brought home our 4th lease in 6 years from this dealership tonight. This is my second time dealing with Bill Mann and I have no complaints. He got me into a much better vehicle than I expected for a price less than I was paying for the current one that has way less options. I have a massive issue with car dealers and have a lot of trouble trusting them. Bill is only the 2nd one in 20+ years of buying/leasing cars for myself and my family that I don't think tried to pull one over on me. That's high marks for me. Always do your research, but having a dealer who doesn't seem to fit the stereotype doesn't hurt. I highly recommend him and Paramus Chevrolet.

• Great experience

John, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet!

Went in to look at a new camaro left a few hours later my salesman bill Mann was very helpful,I would definitely make the 80 mile trip again to purchase another car

• Great experience all around
    March 15, 2017

I Went in there to look at a camaro on 3/11/17,walked out a few hours later with the car my Salesman bill Mann was a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely make the 80 mile trip again for my next car

• EXCELLENT SERVICE

Tanyalee Gayle, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Bill Brunner General Manager

I serviced my car a few times and each time I was satisfied with service as well as the staff. still one of the best Chevy dealers I have visited so far.

• very poor service
    March 7, 2017

Paramus Chevrolet

There seems to be no record of your visit?

I had my brand new 2017 vette service at Paramus Chevy.It was only a simple oil change. Well let me say the guy that worked on it first did not know how to fill the oil!!!! he under filled it then when checked it , it was overfilled!!!!I had to teach him how to check the oil level on a dry sump vette. I cannot imagine how Paramus Chevy would hire Somebody for $8.00 an hour to work on $100,000 car?????!!!! I ask him what kind of oil he said mobil1 I think!?What weight oil I asked he said Don't know.It used to be a good service dept NOT ANYMORE!!!! Good thing they did not do my recall on the air bag who knows what would happened They will never see my money again

Paramus Chevrolet

There seems to be no record of your visit?

• Paramus chevy-robert bazzo

Great experience and chstomer service. We felt ojr needs were met and that we mattered to lur sales rep

Francesca, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Great experience

They were awesome courteous and professional. I am thrilled with the deal made

Thanks Travis, for leaving us this response. We always love to receive great feedback.

They were awesome courteous and professional. I am thrilled with the deal made