687 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Paramus Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Super duper

Paramus Chevrolet

Welcome back! We are glad Jeff and our team could help you out yet again. Safe travels and enjoy. See you next time!

Have bought several cars at Paramus Chevy and always have a great and pleasurable experience. Jeff Quinn is my go to guy and he makes it easier everytime. Rob in finance explains everything in a clear manner. Great work guys and see you in 36 months!

• Cruze
    September 22, 2017

Everything went very well, we were very happy with the friendly and informative service! Andrew Soltis took the time to help us through every step!

Paramus Chevrolet

Thank you for your kind words about Andy and our dealership. We are glad we could help you out with your newest purchase. Safe travels!

• New chevy driver

Paramus Chevrolet

Glad we could help you out with your newest purchase! Safe travels and we will see you next time!

I came here looking to lease a car and here I and leaving with one. The sales person I worked with did his best to get me a monthly payment that I can afford. Now my boyfriend is looking at and my camero. Will probably be back at some point.

• Great service from Mary at sales

Paramus Chevrolet

Thank you for your kind words about Mary and our dealership. We are glad we could help you out with your newest purchase. Safe travels!

I picked my traverse from their advertisement online. Called the dealer and spoke to Mary la ponte that lucky enough she had an open appointment for the same and told me to come by. I did around 3:00 pm and by 8:00 I was out the door with the vehicle. Mary gave the deal her complete attention with no hidden stuff. She made sure I got the right payment as well. I'm glad I choose paramus Chevrolet. Great experience

• Pleasant Experience

Paramus Chevrolet

We are glad you had a great experience with Bob and our team. We never want the car buying process to be dreadful and boring. Safe travels and enjoy!

Like most folks, we dread the idea of car shopping and visiting dealerships. Pushy and ungenuine salesmen seem to be more prevalent in the industry than we'd prefer. But the experience at Paramus Chevrolet did not match up at all to our preconceived notions....Paramus Chevrolet exceeded our expectations. Bob was our sales contact there, and he was both pleasant and hilarious! We loved his sense of humor and enjoyed how comfortable he made us feel. Martin was also great, and once we reached the point of closing the deal, we worked with Wil in Finance who was equally fantastic. I don't know if we ever imagined ourselves recommending a car dealership; regardless, we would certainly recommend Paramus Chevrolet. They worked with us to get us in a vehicle we wanted at the price point we wanted...combine that with their friendliness and humor, and it does not get much better.

• Mary LoPonte - The miracle worker

Paramus Chevrolet

I went into Paramus Chevrolet looking at a Tahoe but the car ended up being too big for us. I met with salesperson Mary Loponte and she did not stop until we had a deal on a car that fit my family. She was not rude or pushy but set out to find a solution. She communicated with me until I found the right choice. I have to say this was the best sales experience I???ve had with a salesperson. Even when things got difficult she worked her magic. I would never have imagined the Traverse would work for me but she found just the right one. A class in customer service. A class in my book. Thanks Mary, Junior and Paramus Chevrolet.

• Always the right choice
    September 20, 2017

Paramus Chevrolet

Glad we could help you out once again! Safe travels and enjoy your new Trax!

At the end of my lease I had to find a new vehicle. The Trax met my need for a stylish, yet utility-capable small SUV. Bill Mann, who had leased me my Cruze, listened to my financial needs, put together a great price and appropriate lease package. So, today I picked up my new Trax LT. Oh, I did look at other makes, but-after buying or leasing almost 20 cars and trucks from Paramus Chevrolet, my choice was easy. ....again.

Paramus Chevrolet

Glad we could help you out once again! Safe travels and enjoy your new Trax!

• Nice job all around!
    September 20, 2017

Paramus Chevrolet

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad Jeff was about to help you out today! Enjoy your new Traverse!

Came in just to browse. Met up with Jeff Q and he showed me some cars Really fell in love with the Traverse. I am driving it today! Got a good trade in value....was please with the whole process.

• Great experience
    September 19, 2017

Paramus Chevrolet

Thank you for your kind words about our dealership. We are glad we could help you out with your newest purchase. Safe travels!

We had a great experience here and would recommend to anyone looking for a new vehicle. Our salesperson worked with us to find a car that worked for our needs and price.

• New car
    September 17, 2017

Paramus Chevrolet

We never want you to feel pressured when you walk through our doors. We are glad we could help you out with your newest purchase. Safe travels!

I've been looking at the Cruze since it came out and finally decided to get one myself. Every visit at this dealer was easy, no pressure, even just for a test drive everybody was friendly and helpful. From start to finish everyone made the process simple and I could be confident I was getting a good deal.