BMW of Tenafly

New Used Service

485 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of BMW of Tenafly from DealerRater.com

• Great Service
    May 18, 2013

I had a very quick, smooth and great experience when I purchased a pre owned Audi A8 there. Paul Breitstein was my sales person and he really made me ...feel comfortable with the whole process and was very helpful. If you want a new or used luxury car go to BMW of Tenafly and see Paul.

your honesty and loyalty to your salesman is greatly appreciated!

Sales
    April 13, 2018

Scott was extremely helpful and available whenever I called. I would highly recommend him. I was not planning on coming here as I live by another de...alership but he was so fantastic I came here for him

Employees Worked With
    Excellent service for an excellent car
    April 13, 2018

Scott Marlowe was absolutely terrific. From the moment we walked in the door he was courteous, professional and responsive. He listened intently to wh...at we wanted, not what he had to sell. We made a couple of visits and each time he was available and ready to respond with the information we requested. He returned all of our calls promptly and kept us in the loop as our new car was shipped from Germany. He is an excellent asset to BMW. Kyle was also fantastic. He is a BMW wiz. He was able to answer every single question we had during our test drives. We love our new car....and we will likely be back for another one soon!

Employees Worked With
    Excellent experience without all the hassles!
    April 9, 2018

Buying a car is no longer the dreaded horror show! Landon and Veronica could not have been more accommodating! They listened to my needs and worked ...hard to ensure a smooth transaction. I'm very happy with my purchase!

BMW X5 lease
    April 5, 2018

Overall experience with Angelo was wonderful. Very friendly and worked with us to find the vehicle that best worked for our needs and budget. Paperwor...k was handled very efficiently as well.

Great Experience
    April 3, 2018

My new car purchasing experience at Tenafly BMW was excellent. The staff was friendly and accommodating, answering all my questions regarding financin...g and working via email which accommodated my busy schedule. I couldn???t be happier with my new 2018 M4 and the level of service provided by Scott and his colleagues at Tenafly BMW.

Best of the best
    April 1, 2018

I have never had such a pleasant experience purchasing a vehicle. I have purchased vehicles from Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, and BMW. This was the most... pleasant experience I???ve ever had with a dealership. There was no need to haggle prices. Mr. Choi answered everything single one of my questions. He did not get frazzled and was extremely professional and helpful! He made purchasing my vehicle easy and gave me the best deal. He made sure to meet all my needs in a vehicle for an amazing price. I will DEFINITELY be returning there for future purchases and will be letting family and friends know as well. You will not be disappointed !

New Car Experience - Dealership / Sales
    March 27, 2018

I was shopping for a car at different dealerships. BMW of Tenafly responded right away, spoke to me about my requirements, understood the perimeters,... and gave me a very decent quote right over the phone. I visited the dealership later and found both Veronica and Jason to be very helpful and straight forward. I leased the car within a few days and am very happy with the whole experience, including the financing/paperwork.

Couldn't Be Better
    March 23, 2018

The overall experience in purchasing my sixth consecutive BMW was excellent in all ways. Not only was the car delivered as advertised in immaculate c...ondition but all my questions were answered and all requests were satisfied. Moreover, the dealership was beautiful and the staff was efficient, genial, appreciative of my business, and extremely eager to please. This was especially so for my experience with Luis Morisete my client advisor and Sean Mohammed my finance manager. Both gentlemen were professional to the nth degree and because of that, I will gladly return to BMW in Tenafly, New Jersey for my next BMW. Truly.

Excellent service
    March 20, 2018

Excellent customer service. Thank you Veronica Chicas for going above and beyond. I highly recommend this dealership over the other BMW location I hav...e shopped

BMW of Tenafly