Circle Chevrolet & Circle Hyundai

687 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Circle Chevrolet & Circle Hyundai from DealerRater.com
  • Great Service

1st class. Courteous ! Sales people let You decide. They are there to help. And yes they do sell cars, but they are interested in your needs

• Review
    June 24, 2017

Very pleased with everything. Kevin was very easy and pleasant to work with. He made the experience very enjoyable which I normally don't expect when buying a car.

• Pleased with service
    June 23, 2017

Thoughtful, professional, supportive, patient answered my questions and was open to negotiation. Called to check and gave contact information to use I'd I had questions.

• Professionalism and Honesty
    June 23, 2017

Kevin is extremely knowledgeable and accommodating. It was a pleasure working with him! One of the reasons I bought my new car from Circle is because I have dealt with the service department on two occasions, when my 2012 Elantra Touring was recalled, even though I purchased it elsewhere.

• Very goodi
    June 21, 2017

I enjoyed working with everyone..i never felt pressured buying the car..whatever questions i had were answered right away & in a very professional way..i look forward to working with the dealership..

• Circle Hyundai
    June 20, 2017

Came in with specific price walked out satisfied no problem everything explained no hassle back and forth we came away very very satisfied would recommend to anyone

• Hyundai purchase
    June 17, 2017

I felt I was rushed when going over the car's features on delivery and no one followed up after purchase to see if I had any questions.

• Excellent experience!
    June 15, 2017

Smooth process starting with Kevin, our salesperson. Deal was made and delivery of vehicle was as expected. Bill the GM also very helpful. Would definitely return.

• Excellent Sales Consultant!
    June 14, 2017

Craig Cook is the man! I never could imagine how pleasant it was to lease a car. He is very kind and knowledgeable! If you are considering a Hyundai, go see Craig!

• Purchase
    June 11, 2017

Good dealership to work with. Nothing else to say about that, and why do it have to be 25 words or more. You are wasting my time